What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
come on guyz dont fight this thread was about suggestions.

and so far there has only been one by an Indian member.

What are our options, what can we do ?

its speculation america wont. Pakistanis have options we are not afghanis or iraqis we have a significant population.

when you kill people, will their relatives feel better even if the dead man is a terrorist. One way or the other US by killing in the name of WOT is bring more people to join the jihadis and more you get brainwashed fools. now that you have brainwashed fools on one hand and Inteligent CIA and NSA with years of experiance in arming non state actors and diverting the force on their foes.
I am not pro-pakistani, but I am saying increased activities of the US in Asia will bring chaos rather than peace.
These are not BS, but my own self analysis. And you need not take it serious if you do not feel its correct

Brother your perceptive view is indeed respected and a really good one. Thanks for the sanity

when you kill people, will their relatives feel better even if the dead man is a terrorist. One way or the other US by killing in the name of WOT is bring more people to join the jihadis and more you get brainwashed fools. now that you have brainwashed fools on one hand and Inteligent CIA and NSA with years of experiance in arming non state actors and diverting the force on their foes.
I am not pro-pakistani, but I am saying increased activities of the US in Asia will bring chaos rather than peace.
These are not BS, but my own self analysis. And you need not take it serious if you do not feel its correct

First part is absolutely true but who has radicalized this people in first place ? who is giving them shelter and weapons and training. You should also do the due diligence from afgan's point of view-- who has been destroyed on the name of strategic depths. this theories of thousand wounds and strategic assets developed by whom ? US has got her lessons now it is pakistan turns.

Ashokbhai you stand in elections in india and I will stand in pakistan and we will sort both countries lol

---------- Post added at 09:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

:rofl::rofl: we have insurgencies for several years. ULFA is kneel down, Khalsa has been smacked , bangladesh was created -- so nothing new in this. we know how to handle scums

Tyranny only slows down never stops lol

come on guyz dont fight this thread was about suggestions.

and so far there has only been one by an Indian member.

What are our options, what can we do ?
In case the US enters your soil, do not move your troops against them, this will send them a political message that you are not guilty of aiding the terror network in the FATA and NWFP. The best thing that you can do is bring in UN peace keepers and SCO peace keepers. There will be violation of human rights in US part, show that to the world and US will pull out of shame. You need not use force to kick some one in the butt. All you need is inteligence to place a needle where your opponent sits.

its speculation america wont. Pakistanis have options we are not afghanis or iraqis we have a significant population.
Not to mention that in our hands, we have the greatest deterrent weapon there is............ Be it a super power or super alliance they all have limitations and above all, this wont be the first time when we will be going into a head-to-head confrontation with a belligerent rogue power.

In case the US enters your soil, do not move your troops against them, this will send them a political message that you are not guilty of aiding the terror network in the FATA and NWFP. The best thing that you can do is bring in UN peace keepers and SCO peace keepers. There will be violation of human rights in US part, show that to the world and US will pull out of shame. You need not use force to kick some one in the butt. All you need is inteligence to place a needle where your opponent sits.

On this I am not so sure ashokbhai. America and west would be encouraged by this and abuse not just us but other nations

They will not invade they have no money too invade,pakistan has nothing to offer us,they have enough influence in pakistan either way.

You have several insurgencies within and two nuclear armed enemy states next to you. Its only a matter of time

I heard this many times. 50% Insurgencies are no more left. Many surrendered. 50% are located in very small areas. So, that is never big concern. We know how to control. It will never happen because our basic stricture of country was created for Unity. Also, No matter How corrupt our leaders are but atleast they don't compromise on sovereignty and anything against country.

India is unique country that We have good relation with both USA and RUSSIA. Still, we never gave our base to Russia and USA. No one ask for taking their side, because they know we never compromise on sovereignty or taking side.

As per nuclear armed, That is too much exaggerated. India is also nuclear armed, But we never talk. It's balanced. Also, in next few years, we will able to face any kind of nuclear threat. India will not have any impact as there are many ways to face it. Few things must be left unsaid. :cool:

First part is absolutely true but who has radicalized this people in first place ? who is giving them shelter and weapons and training. You should also do the due diligence from afgan's point of view-- who has been destroyed on the name of strategic depths. this theories of thousand wounds and strategic assets developed by whom ? US has got her lessons now it is pakistan turns.
Daily bombing in Pakistan is her part of the share, she is already bleading and you dont need your foe to fall on her knees to help her. people of Pakistan will feel guilty for supporting terrorist, but they do have dignity to save so they will not accept that its their fault. but they will realize the truth that they will not speak about.

So Santro I guess you want SCO to develop with India, Pak and Iran full members?

NO..
What I do want is the US out, they've tried their best.. they cant get Asia.
Let Asia sort itself out.
The US needs to go back to thinking about just the US..

The India Pakistan issue may not just end with Kashmir.. since Afghanistan too is a contested interest.
However, by a solution of Kashmir.. the army will end up having to reduce itself and its needs.

Pakistan's obsession with India and vice versa wont end with kashmir.. but is an obstacle to the solution of Kashmir.
You dont just break 2000 years of history in two and not expect bad blood to remain.
But the attitude of the next generations will matter, and it depends on how they choose to shape it.. instead of looking at their previous generation and towing that line.

Peace is elusive at best.. and perhaps optimism is foolish.
But currently.. the status quo is best. Until terror is rooted out from Pakistan.. nay.. Pakistani Muslims.. India or any other country is better off not getting too involved.
Just leave it alone.

On this I am not so sure ashokbhai. America and west would be encouraged by this and abuse not just us but other nations
going into a fulscale war will not uphold your dignity but will result in loss of life both civilian and army personal. Allah would regret if his sons go to war for the wrong reason(dignity).
If you weigh Dignity in one scale and Life on the other. I'll only support life. Dignity is a dillusion that people think that keeps them together

The USA could Invade Pakistan but the problems are here compared to both Afghan and Iraq, Pakistani population is 10'x bigger 180 million the iraqi and afghan population combined is 44 mill, the USA had difficultly trying to to get the Insurgency in Iraq under control from a few thousand militants so an Insurgency in Pakistan would be Worse then Vietnam, I've been to Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and several other places and it's not hard to get a gun, next the Pakistani army is far better then Iraqi army and most of the middle east, invasion would unite the Whole country, it took about 250,000 US troops to hold Iraq, the Idea of Holding Pakistan would be around 3 million or more, not to mention both China and Iran would aid Pakistan, Invading Pakistan yes the USA could but it would be stupid the lives lost would make it hell on earth.

going into a fulscale war will not uphold your dignity but will result in loss of life both civilian and army personal. Allah would regret if his sons go to war for the wrong reason(dignity).
If you weigh Dignity in one scale and Life on the other. I'll only support life. Dignity is a dillusion that people think that keeps them together

But Ashokbhai in an ideal world in Utopia I would agree I certainly know where you are coming from but I think that this would be very difficult

If Pak Army gives a "JIHAD" call to all pakistanis & muslims in general against US,, US their allies & their dogs(india) all will sht their pants... then they'll have to fight a force 170 million strong...

Secondly we should tell China that if Pak is attacked then they will be next where dajjali-US will cause tumult & chaos,,, so it's in their interest too to stop US from any such aggression... Just a statement from China could suffice... China had already given a statement aft Obama-bin-Lantee's staged act

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom