What's new

how to defend against a possible US invasion of Pakistan ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The USA could Invade Pakistan but the problems are here compared to both Afghan and Iraq, Pakistani population is 10'x bigger 180 million the iraqi and afghan population combined is 44 mill, the USA had difficultly trying to to get the Insurgency in Iraq under control from a few thousand militants so an Insurgency in Pakistan would be Worse then Vietnam, I've been to Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and several other places and it's not hard to get a gun, next the Pakistani army is far better then Iraqi army and most of the middle east, invasion would unite the Whole country, it took about 250,000 US troops to hold Iraq, the Idea of Holding Pakistan would be around 3 million or more, not to mention both China and Iran would aid Pakistan, Invading Pakistan yes the USA could but it would be stupid the lives lost would make it hell on earth.

what you say seems common sense I cant see why some have difficult with what you say?

The USA could Invade Pakistan but the problems are here compared to both Afghan and Iraq, Pakistani population is 10'x bigger 180 million the iraqi and afghan population combined is 44 mill, the USA had difficultly trying to to get the Insurgency in Iraq under control from a few thousand militants so an Insurgency in Pakistan would be Worse then Vietnam, I've been to Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad and several other places and it's not hard to get a gun, next the Pakistani army is far better then Iraqi army and most of the middle east, invasion would unite the Whole country, it took about 250,000 US troops to hold Iraq, the Idea of Holding Pakistan would be around 3 million or more, not to mention both China and Iran would aid Pakistan, Invading Pakistan yes the USA could but it would be stupid the lives lost would make it hell on earth.
it has no attention of invading pakistan,you have seen libya use the same methodology against pakistan it won't take long for a civil war.many way's to destroy a country then war.

LOL, even if it happens, we will be branded traitors by hardliners on both ends.

Ashokbhai i dont care what anyone says about you. If you are ever visiting uk you have an open invite here lol

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

it has no attention of invading pakistan,you have seen libya use the same methodology against pakistan it won't take long for a civil war.many way's to destroy a country then war.

I am so happy to see swastika and Zionism in one place at least at last an honest zionist

But Ashokbhai in an ideal world in Utopia I would agree I certainly know where you are coming from but I think that this would be very difficult
I normally reason with my ownself to find what is right. Then I reason with the world to see if my conclusions are correct. It might be wrong too. But I learn from mistakes.
As far as war is considered, I value every life as precious and rather being a hero and die by a bullet, I would chose to live and see my daughter grow old and die as a peaceful man

I normally reason with my ownself to find what is right. Then I reason with the world to see if my conclusions are correct. It might be wrong too. But I learn from mistakes.
As far as war is considered, I value every life as precious and rather being a hero and die by a bullet, I would chose to live and see my daughter grow old and die as a peaceful man

It is simply impossible to diagree with you. But then do we give in to tyranny/

If Pak Army gives a "JIHAD" call to all pakistanis & muslims in general against US,, US their allies & their dogs(india) all will sht their pants... then they'll have to fight a force 170 million strong...

Secondly we should tell China that if Pak is attacked then they will be next where dajjali-US will cause tumult & chaos,,, so it's in their interest too to stop US from any such aggression... Just a statement from China could suffice... China had already given a statement aft Obama-bin-Lantee's staged act
I don't like the tone dude, Normally I dont report post, but in this case I am reporting

I don't like the tone dude, Normally I dont report post, but in this case I am reporting

I agree and have done the same. Thats my problem I sometimes get baited into responding in a way not that I agree or believe but to piss off posters like this of either indai or pakistan

If Pak Army gives a "JIHAD" call to all pakistanis & muslims in general against US,, US their allies & their dogs(india) all will sht their pants... then they'll have to fight a force 170 million strong...

Secondly we should tell China that if Pak is attacked then they will be next where dajjali-US will cause tumult & chaos,,, so it's in their interest too to stop US from any such aggression... Just a statement from China could suffice... China had already given a statement aft Obama-bin-Lantee's staged act

Yaar there is a good discussion going on. No need to be vulgar. Brings tone down.:tdown:

It is simply impossible to diagree with you. But then do we give in to tyranny/
I would bring my foe to my home for a cup of coffee and make him feal that he is part of my family rather than endorsing his anger and picking up a fight. There are lunatics who feel happy on other pain. In that case I would takeup arms to defend people, but not to make the lunatic suffer.

I would bring my foe to my home for a cup of coffee and make him feal that he is part of my family rather than endorsing his anger and picking up a fight. There are lunatics who feel happy on other pain. In that case I would takeup arms to defend people, but not to make the lunatic suffer.

But the problem we would have is that some of your own as you mentioned would calkl you traitor and if the americans dont kill you your own would. difficult to do or not to do. But I think I would have difficulty in killing other than inadvertantly in self defence

But the problem we would have is that some of your own as you mentioned would calkl you traitor and if the americans dont kill you your own would. difficult to do or not to do. But I think I would have difficulty in killing other than inadvertantly in self defence
Death comes to all, rather dieing for violance, I would chose dieing for promoting peace. Gandhi got killed by his own country men, But he did not die in vain, he promoted peace even in his last breath

Death comes to all, rather dieing for violance, I would chose dieing for promoting peace. Gandhi got killed by his own country men, But he did not die in vain, he promoted peace even in his last breath

Circular argument here ashokbhai we started by wanting to live for our kids. If we are to meet death you could also say you are laying your life down to protect and defend your family?

Circular argument here ashokbhai we started by wanting to live for our kids. If we are to meet death you could also say you are laying your life down to protect and defend your family?
I am saying that I will not kill to defend, but I'll take the blow to defend or at the worst disarm the fellow who tries to bring harm to the people.

Don't jump up & down, India will be doomed if US attacks Pakistan. Can't you see what happen to Pakistan after US attacked Afghanistan?
That thing happened because U opened the gates for them and we dont have the intention of doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom