What's new

How to deal with these guys ?

GURU DUTT

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
I was very furous day before yesterday morning when i saw some bad boys trieng to woo a school girl by all kinds of chichoar pana ...it was really very embaressing for the girl & passer by's aswell thankfully her freinds came to her resceu but not all girls are that luckky..there are some very ugly events in last few days , i as a responsible meber of society ask how to deal with these road side romeo's, Thanks

If you are really pissed off then follow one of those guys to their home and tell their family members....Hurt where it hurts the most...

Where do you live ?

Metros have Police help lines,if not stand up & call 100.

I was very furous day before yesterday morning when i saw some bad boys trieng to woo a school girl by all kinds of chichoar pana ...it was really very embaressing for the girl & passer by's aswell thankfully her freinds came to her resceu but not all girls are that luckky..there are some very ugly events in last few days , i as a responsible meber of society ask how to deal with these road side romeo's, Thanks

use your phone. make a clip of those bastards teasing the girls and release it to some news channel. dont forget to mask the girl"s face before doing tht.

use your phone. make a clip of those bastards teasing the girls and release it to some news channel. dont forget to mask the girl"s face before doing tht.
ek dum sahi....jo pareshan kare use hi badnaam kar do

If you are really pissed off then follow one of those guys to their home and tell their family members....Hurt where it hurts the most...

that wont be a wise option cause then they will trouble the girl more & poliece less said the better!!!!!!!!

Very difficult to deal with these morons, have to involve police to teach them a lesson

If the guys look for fair skinned girls, which obviously all South Asian men have this complex of , then just simply in reply, tell them that "vo kali africa say hain or oh no nay kalaa jadoo keeya wa hain":lol:

Honestly, its really hard to stop men who are preverts...

Back
Top Bottom