What's new

How to deal with these guys ?

Where do you live ?

Metros have Police help lines,if not stand up & call 100.

Calling on 100????? :lol: You will have to tell them every thing a to z following by your name, your parent's name, full address, phone no and after that you will get 3-4 calls at interval of 2-3 mins continuously to confirm if you are the right persona who has complained along with name, address bla bla.

Solution:: Girls need to take a stand against them of course guys too. Simply come across them straight away.
Either call them "Bhaiya ;) I don't need your protection and please let me go away"!
OR
just scold them at once loudly, and moreover you must know after making fuzz people would suck them up.

These kind of morons are nothing but nerd, nervous and cowards having water in their nerves in spite of blood.

Simply go and tell those guys that girl is a daughter of DSP or SP (police officer), they won't say a word again...:D

The more simpler way will be to become one those guys :D-

it is very disturbing to see what these romeos do when some girl is going to school or college , i for that matter contacted the girls father & boys parent as i know both........you know what girls father said ....mind your own buisness& dont bother & the boys father was sensible but his mother said ...kyahua larka hai...itna to chalta hai????????

If the boy is under 18 then tell him politely that this kind of behavior will not be tolerated. If he is over 18 then kick his a$$, the old school way!

it is very disturbing to see what these romeos do when some girl is going to school or college , i for that matter contacted the girls father & boys parent as i know both........you know what girls father said ....mind your own buisness& dont bother & the boys father was sensible but his mother said ...kyahua larka hai...itna to chalta hai????????

This exactly shows the mindset of such boys raised by such values....telling the boys parents doesnt make much of a diff.

Tell the girls to wear a burqa in front of them...:rofl:

once i saw a rickshaw wala, who was atleast 65 years old,teasing a young school girl.

iff possible try travelling in a DTC bus........when there are some girls standing (non avilability of seats) some old guys always stand there just whhere girls are standing even iff there are many open spaces.......buddhe zyaada tharkee hoten hain!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom