ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
I cannot study my exams are almost on my head
I am a commerce + maths student
What to do I cannot concentrate

Members please help

Just found the time to realize it though, didn't you ? What happened to the time BEFORE "exams were on your head" ?

Anyhow....questions tend to repeat in different words across the years. Look up the past papers, identify the questions that seem to share a similar theme and make sure you go over those specifically. As for math, i can't really help you there. If you haven't practiced...your'e probably going to end up getting screwed..unless your last name happens to Einstein or Nash. This is especially true if your'e a high school student. CBSE and ICSE math are very tough nuts to crack without sufficient practice.

Make sure you have all your bases covered the next time. Good luck.

Members please help

Disconnect net and dump your gf..... every thing will become normal...

As for the concentration thing, you cannot concentrate because you get pumped up whenever you think about your lack of preparedness. Just forget that tiny bit of detail and try to relax.

I have my electrical engineering midterm upcoming Monday. Its a second year data structures course. Bro just concentrate and avoid sleep sit in a library instead of your room. Moreover stary away from PDF.

I have my electrical engineering midterm upcoming Monday. Its a second year data structures course. Bro just concentrate and avoid sleep sit in a library instead of your room. Moreover stary away from PDF.

Avoiding sleep usually screws with your brain. People tend to make ridiculously bad decisions owing to lack of sleep.

Just found the time to realize it though, didn't you ? What happened to the time BEFORE "exams were on your head" ?

I was preparing but not as much as I should have
Now they are just 2 days away how to CONCENTRATE help me

@Echo_419.....

I see your'e still logged in. Gtfo.

I was preparing but not as much as I should have
Now they are just 2 days away how to CONCENTRATE help me

Yes, log out and dont log back in till its over. There is a LOT you can cover in TWO days ! Stay off the internet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members please help

You don't need any study to pass commerce + math, just casually open books for sometime daily and review the topic. Consider that text is written by Pakistani poster on PDF - Just try to find mistakes/points to hit-back. You will be able to pass exam.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom