What's new

How to concentrate on studies

I have my electrical engineering midterm upcoming Monday. Its a second year data structures course. Bro just concentrate and avoid sleep sit in a library instead of your room. Moreover stary away from PDF.

My semester is starting in few days and i have to study this Data Structure and Algorithms course this semester.Didn't know you guys also study this in Electrical Engineering.I am currently doing Bachelors in Computer Science.I am worried about OOP and MVC.

I thank you for your kind words

i wasn't being wicked. I am also a student like you,
Either you son't study now, fail the exams and learn it the hard way, so you'll never do bad again

or

You realize by now that you have to study and you start studying

or

You realize that you are not "designed" to study whatever you are studying now. Just study to score marks and do more in the whatever field you like more. Moreover ,these exams and marks are just sh1t. No one cares after some time. Just understand and apply the subject.

I cannot study my exams are almost on my head
I am a commerce + maths student
What to do I cannot concentrate

Members please help

Find a job, then you will realize how tough the studies are actually.

My semester is starting in few days and i have to study this Data Structure and Algorithms course this semester.Didn't know you guys also study this in Electrical Engineering.I am currently doing Bachelors in Computer Science.I am worried about OOP and MVC.

This is most critical subject if you ever want to become a world class programmer.

Here are some free online MIT lectures, hope they help.

Video Lectures | Introduction to Algorithms (SMA 5503) | Electrical Engineering and Computer Science | MIT OpenCourseWare

This is most critical subject if you ever want to become a world class programmer.

This along with digital computers goes a long long way into computing and programming.

Get ready to get your *** wacked. :lol:

There are only 2 things in this course. You get it or you just don't. But to be a good programmer you have go through this. This is fundamental.

Lolz!! You are asking advice from people who are addicted to PDF !! :rofl:

You don't need any study to pass commerce + math, just casually open books for sometime daily and review the topic. Consider that text is written by Pakistani poster on PDF - Just try to find mistakes/points to hit-back. You will be able to pass exam.

He will hate it and will definitely fail :lol:

Try to leave concentrating on those things that are not letting you to concentrate on studies.

I cannot study my exams are almost on my head
I am a commerce + maths student
What to do I cannot concentrate

Members please help

Just relax. chill..

1st and most imp. deactivate facebook account.
2nd - don't come here on PDF. if you still want to come, just check news and don't waste time in reading others comment. Don't comment here.

3. Check out how much you know. check your strong and weak point in your current subs, make the list,
4 Everyday when yo wake up, just write the topics on paper and keep it before you.. Study 2 hour, break, but in break don't do reading work.. just relax. keep your eyes relax.

better avoid lappy, tv, it ll only increase stress on your eyes.

Don't try to cover whole syllabus.. complete 60% in every sub to get pass, and if u still have time, then go 80%, 100.

aan most imp, in exams even if you don't knwo the ans, attempt the question.. kuch to dega examiner . Well that's what we engineer do.

good luck

DSA is sweet sub and OOP also.
i think you are in 2nd year. Try to understand concept well. above some one suggested MIT notes. As you have exams, so first to clear sem. then study these sub deeply in vacation.
If your basic is clear then only follow these MIT notes. or else 1st clear basic concept and do practice. Then go for these MIT or any professional references.

OMG!! please help me too.......Other than having concentration issues i have OCD so i cannot stop my freaking mind from thinking about stupid and irrelevant things over and over. Gave one paper today, but it was a hell of a task to even concentrate while writing and penned down wrong roll number as well.......sincere suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Should i continue or not?
p.s have been on anti depressants and anti psychotic drugs for more than 3 years now, thought could do this freaking CSS but cant focus on studies, What do i do please HELP!!!!!!! mental torment is excruciatingly annoying :cry:

@Echo_419 , 1. bring calmness in you, i see your so much tensed. Say to yourself all will be ok.

2. when you study, when you see you are losing your concentration, start walking around your room and study with your book.
3. if you see it is not working, stop studying for 1 minute and then start study again, i am sure your concentration will back again.

OMG!! please help me too.......Other than having concentration issues i have OCD so i cannot stop my freaking mind from thinking about stupid and irrelevant things over and over. Gave one paper today, but it was a hell of a task to even concentrate while writing and penned down wrong roll number as well.......sincere suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Should i continue or not?
p.s have been on anti depressants and anti psychotic drugs for more than 3 years now. thought could do this freaking CSS but cant focus on studies, What do i do please HELP!!!!!!! mental torment is is excruciating :cry:

just tell yourself just 1 more exam , then another pain gone. it works ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Disconnect net and dump your gf..... every thing will become normal...

very true...when i had break up with my gf, after that i start concentrating on some certification exam with in 4 month, i gave the exam it got cleared... :)

Back
Top Bottom