What's new

How the Su-30 MKI is changing the IAF’s combat strategy

If i were the IAF's cheif, i will select totally absorbing MKI technology instead of distracting by inducting Rafale.

Is there any possiblity that China goverment could fund PAF squadrons of Rafale that China could reverse engineer it for reference?

At it could help in mock excercise.

How the Su-30 MKI is changing the IAF’s combat strategy?
If Indian airforce think that Su-30 mki will change IAF's combat strategy against China, the reverse is also true, PLAAF in tibet is not longer satisfy to just patrol with J-7 at the border Indian border, it wants fire power and deep strike...we're also evolve...and any radar in Aksai Chin can monitor depth into Indian territory include New Deli, we don't really need AWACs to guide our J-11B.

As for quality, China can under take immediate upgrade by ourself such as J-16 without any delay with all technologies that is available to us, only the encounter will really decide if IAF has some margin advantages against PLAAF. and there again if IAF strategy is to perform deep strike into Chinese territory, we have the same Idea but most of your vital political, economical and industrial location are within our J-11B's reach.

The main problem is how fast IAF could reimburse its MKI fleet in war time?

The main problem is how fast IAF could reimburse its MKI fleet in war time?

India makes its MKIs from scratch. Their production can be ramped up in no time at all.

BUT, if a war gets to the point where such things come into play, then we have all lost because both countries are now set back decades.

India makes its MKIs from scratch. Their production can be ramped up in no time at all.

BUT, if a war gets to the point where such things come into play, then we have all lost because both countries are now set back decades.
China east coastal line is far away from China-India border,and New Dehli is just hundreds KM from the border. India will bear much more damage than China does. China is not interested in India's land, the only problem is Aksai Chin and Arunachal dispute.

China east coastal line is far away from China-India border,and New Dehli is just hundreds KM from the border. India will bear much more damage than China does. China is not interested in India's land, the only problem is Aksai Chin and Arunachal dispute.

True, but Indian weapons can reach the Eastern side of China too, but not in the volumes needed for severe damage.

Yeah that land dispute needs to be solved and solved yesterday. I'm happy with the borders being drawn as they are, what do the Chinese people feel about that?

True, but Indian weapons can reach the Eastern side of China too, but not in the volumes needed for severe damage.

Yeah that land dispute needs to be solved and solved yesterday. I'm happy with the borders being drawn as they are, what do the Chinese people feel about that?
I think it is not a big problem as both are joining hands for development. How do you percieve China&India relationship? Postive or negative?

I think it is not a big problem as both are joining hands for development. How do you percieve China&India relationship? Postive or negative?

I think the quickest way for China to gain an ally in India and thus free up its southern borders is to invest in India. That is actually exactly what China plans to do; $160B China ready to invest $160 billion in Andhra Pradesh - Economic Times

My source tells me that this will be over a period of ten years. I met him at a meet and greet dinner, he works at a prominent Chinese investment bank. That's just one state in India, concrete plans are on for 2 more states. But AP is the biggest target at the moment.

Honestly, I would love it if China and India were good friends, India has so much to learn from China. Chinese Management principles especially.

In Singapore, we can see Sino-Indian cooperation at it's best. Singaporeans voted in an Indian president(?) and to date, Singaporeans of Indian and Chinese descent cooperate in every field.

But the reality is different, geo-politics state that the two country are adversaries. But I am a firm believer in the fact that it will change in the next few years.

I think the quickest way for China to gain an ally in India and thus free up its southern borders is to invest in India. That is actually exactly what China plans to do; $160B China ready to invest $160 billion in Andhra Pradesh - Economic Times

My source tells me that this will be over a period of ten years. I met him at a meet and greet dinner, he works at a prominent Chinese investment bank. That's just one state in India, concrete plans are on for 2 more states. But AP is the biggest target at the moment.

Honestly, I would love it if China and India were good friends, India has so much to learn from China. Chinese Management principles especially.

In Singapore, we can see Sino-Indian cooperation at it's best. Singaporeans voted in an Indian president(?) and to date, Singaporeans of Indian and Chinese descent cooperate in every field.

But the reality is different, geo-politics state that the two country are adversaries. But I am a firm believer in the fact that it will change in the next few years.
As long as German and France could peacefully living adjacent to each other, Why not India and China? One has to draw lesson from the history. When either side could swallow down the other, cooperation is the best Choice. We Chinese have no problem with India as both nations are of benevolent people. I never percieve Indians as evil cause we know how real evil looks like.

Win-Win strategy is the best choice both sides could get in the future.

As long as German and France could peacefully living adjacent to each other, Why not India and China? One has to draw lesson from the history. When either side could swallow down the other, cooperation is the best Choice. We Chinese have no problem with India as both nations are of benevolent people. I never percieve Indians as evil cause we know how real evil looks like.

Win-Win strategy is the best choice both sides could get in the future.

I hope that changes, the world is no place for benevolent people, sadly :(

When China and India could reach into peace, the whole sub-continent and Asia will benefit from it.

LMAO!!! only an indian can write such a delusional article.

The reality is that indian air force got their *** whooppedddd in all previous air wars with Pakistan and they didn't even show up against china...

iaf now has some decent planes and not-miserable-but-decent pilots...thanks to the money they got.

Su-30MKI is a good plane if you plane to conduct long range missions...but iaf doesn't need it in case of Pakistan and with China, I don't think there would ever be a war...

Too much cow piss drinking? :lol:

india is a p*ssy, irrelevant state that can't even dare to launch any surgical strike on Pakistan..forget about war. So much for 'decimating' anything...

indians couldn't dare to use their mkis to do even a symbolic strike in Pakistan after 2008 crisis...today, Pakistan's Air Force has F-16 Block 52+s and BVR equipped JF-17s instead of toothless A-5s...

indians will never use thier Su-30s...just toys for spineless, weak people historically. Bitter reality :D
Here comes the flying pigs, come on Indians hide your SU30's. :partay:

When China and India could reach into peace, the whole sub-continent and Asia will benefit from it.

Back
Top Bottom