What's new

How not to celebrate 12 Rabiul Awwal

I am not sure what the fuss is about?

Islamic traditions are not set in stone,

If they were, we too would be pagans. As only pagans put things in stone and then say, this is the only way.

Islamic traditions are fluid, In Arab lands they have their traditions,

And

IN Pakistan land, we have our own.

If someone sits down and praises Allah and his Anbia. Great
If someone stands up and praises Allah and his Anbia. Great

If someone lies down and praises Allah and his Anbia. Great

If someone sings praises Allah and his Anbia. Great

If someone dances and praises Allah and his Anbia. Great

Who are we the mere mortals to object to something that happens to be between "man and God and his Anbia".

Who are we?

Are we some how appointed by God to check out others inside and out?

Heck no!

Let people celebrate the way they want and go ahead and celebrate the way you want.

If the day comes and someone forces you to leave your way to follow them,

I'll stand with you guys,.

peace

Even there are rules and manners to be in a class with a teacher- or even infront of your parents-
Lets pay tribute to them by dancing naked infront of them- Hellalouja freedom !!!-

Yea,I will,confusing!

IPad sux because of that-
Even facebook sux because of not playing flash videos-

Even there are rules and manners to be in a class with a teacher- or even infront of your parents-
Lets pay tribute to them by dancing naked infront of them- Hellalouja freedom !!!-
-

Well then let the teachers and parents admonish them.

Are your trying to be someone else's parent.

If your kids are dancing naked in front of you, then obviously this is a sign of a dysfunctional family, but no one else has a right to get inside your house and tell you how your kids should be dancing or not dancing.

Hope you see that I am just talking about your rights vs. other person's right.

Don't usurp someone else's right please.

Thank you

^^^ Yup... Christian traditions too weren't set in stone..or were they..look where they are now..
You do seem to miss out on basic definition of Islam..

"To Obey Allah's Orders on the way of Prophet P.B.U.H"..

These rituals shown in this video are the exact opposite to that...

We dont want to go that way..

Peace...

I know hari Pagree walay baba since he was a simple Perfume seller in sabzi mandi Karachi...
i am not his follower out of choice,but like the guy
He never asked people to do all this,but its time he comes out and ask people not to do this..

With due respect

people in this thread are certainly behaving like medieval Christians,

the same Christians who used inquisition as a draconian tool to kill and maim anyone who disobeyed Christian Mullahs and ayatullahs.

Hope you now understand why modern day Mullahs and Ayatullahs are ditto copies of Medieval Popes and padris.

peace

IPad sux because of that-
Even facebook sux because of not playing flash videos-
Adults ko aur Zyada diqat hoti hai.
If you know what I mean!

I am not sure what the fuss is about?

Islamic traditions are not set in stone,

If they were, we too would be pagans. As only pagans put things in stone and then say, this is the only way.

Islamic traditions are fluid, In Arab lands they have their traditions,

And

IN Pakistan land, we have our own.

If someone sits down and praises Allah and his Anbia. Great
If someone stands up and praises Allah and his Anbia. Great

If someone lies down and praises Allah and his Anbia. Great

If someone sings praises Allah and his Anbia. Great

If someone dances and praises Allah and his Anbia. Great

Who are we the mere mortals to object to something that happens to be between "man and God and his Anbia".

Who are we?

Are we some how appointed by God to check out others inside and out?

Heck no!

Let people celebrate the way they want and go ahead and celebrate the way you want.

If the day comes and someone forces you to leave your way to follow them,

I'll stand with you guys,.

peace
It start with your faith , Do you believe that Islam is complete Religion and If it is complete then why do they add or subtract selfmade traditions in religion, If you don't follow religion then atleast don't corrupt it or don't mis-lead public, and you know mostly illiterate part of our society follow them, they lost their all of actual support among public due their typical double standard behaviour with religion and society. Yes, Who are we to judge? We are judging them for our own beneficiary, share with our friends so no one would be mis-leaded again by them, as they have history of spreading fake self made traditions in the name of Islam, Its more have become an effective way of earning money for them, and that same corruption is root cause of all problems in our country.

At-Least better than blowing up someone, or declaring others Kafir and issuing Fatwa of killing
Indeed, not blaming other saudis , takfiri nasbi, Yazidis and Targetedly kill them.

At-Least better than blowing up someone, or declaring others Kafir and issuing Fatwa of killing

No it isnt.
Defacing islam...doing something that isnt islam and branding it as islam is as bad as terrorists going after infidels and saying its their islamic duty.

lame thread title, should be "people having fun in pakistan"

Thats the problem..
If they were just havimg fun,i would have clicked the 'like' button,and wrote a light hearted comment and moved on.
But they are doing it in the name of Islam,and no such thing asked for or allowed in Islam..
If they want to dance and sing,just do it,dont drag islam in this.

No it isnt.
Defacing islam...doing something that isnt islam and branding it as islam is as bad as terrorists going after infidels and saying its their islamic duty.

It's difficult to decide who's Islam is true Islam these days.

Well then let the teachers and parents admonish them.

Are your trying to be someone else's parent.

If your kids are dancing naked in front of you, then obviously this is a sign of a dysfunctional family, but no one else has a right to get inside your house and tell you how your kids should be dancing or not dancing.

Hope you see that I am just talking about your rights vs. other person's right.

Don't usurp someone else's right please.

Thank you

With due respect

people in this thread are certainly behaving like medieval Christians,

the same Christians who used inquisition as a draconian tool to kill and maim anyone who disobeyed Christian Mullahs and ayatullahs.

Hope you now understand why modern day Mullahs and Ayatullahs are ditto copies of Medieval Popes and padris.

peace

The thread is about a certain video i posted.
Let me explain. Is eid miladunnabi ok to be celebrated like this or not?

Do not derail the thread with irrelevant comments.

It's difficult to decide who's Islam is true Islam these days.

Well if one is a precticing muslim,as in say their prayers and have the basic beleifs rigt,its not at all difficult.

Thats the problem..
If they were just havimg fun,i would have clicked the 'like' button,and wrote a light hearted comment and moved on.
But they are doing it in the name of Islam,and no such thing asked for or allowed in Islam..

There are people, Who are blowing up and slaughtering innocents in the name of Islam and branded Islam as terrorist religion all over the world. I don't think their dance "As per their Islam" is dangerous than other-side of extreme, at-least they are not killing someone.

What is this about.... why are all these people dancing to bollywood songs?

No it isnt.

Thats the problem..

@Safriz Hmmm..how did they justify it? You know how did they justify that this is better than reading Quran or going to Masjid?

What is this about.... why are all these people dancing to bollywood songs?

I have no idea what its about...looks like a shadi to me! Though @Safriz is saying they are doing in the name of Islam to malign it! :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if one is a precticing muslim,as in say their prayers and have the basic beleifs rigt,its not at all difficult.

You think "Muslims" will take your advice? We are more worried about the prayers & beliefs of others than ours. :lol:

[MENTION=31668]
I have no idea what its about...looks like a shadi to me! Though @Safriz is saying they are doing in the name of Islam to malign it! :blink:

I see a conspiracy there... blasphemyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom