What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

Then you know nothing about the reason of these crimes which were the basis along with savage nature of the invaders.
There are always ways to justify ones attackers by manufacturing rage through stories of partition,saint killing etc or even using some riots and film on the obscure corner of the earth to go on rampage.These being normal raison d'être of such people

So what was called india ?-land of indus or was it pakistan then?Waise people do say in pakistan that pakistan formed when first muslim came to india.Alas kerala is not in pakistan.

So british fooled Pakistanis by giving them few Western Indian states instead of giving of real Pakistan.:woot:

Islam is not savage. maybe your religion that drinks cow piss and has low dalits is
No one said Islam is savage, I called those invaders savage. Improve your comprehension skills especially for English.

Were those invaders saints, who killed, raped loot the people of this sub-continent ? According to me they were ruthless savages.

Good point. The source of all civilization in South Asia came from the IVC, which exists almost entirely in modern-day Pakistan.

Chinese dragon, its not entirely but largest share. Pakistanis also claim huge history from the Indian side.

If they stop claiming Delhi Sultanate and Mughal Empire from the Indian side, their whole history would be void.

The hatred that flows through the vains of people like RazPak makes me lose hope for humanity. How can you be so consumed by the thoughts of "Hindus"? India isn't even a hindu country its a mix of multiple religions. Moreover their isnt even a real hinduism, each region practices its own forms and believes. Shame on you RazPak; Your mother must feel so ashamed of you.

How do you come to that conclusion? All the texts, all the scriptures were written on the slopes of the Himalayas, and the banks of the Ganges. Is that now part of Pakistan?

very true buddy In Vedas and Upanishads the rivers with significance are ganga, yamuna and sarswathi. They don't mention river sindhu.

The hatred that flows through the vains of people like RazPak makes me lose hope for humanity. How can you be so consumed by the thoughts of "Hindus"? India isn't even a hindu country its a mix of multiple religions. Moreover their isnt even a real hinduism, each region practices its own forms and believes. Shame on you RazPak; Your mother must feel so ashamed of you.

Dont mind him.

He's a moron.

Like most of the rest of us.

There are always ways to justify ones attackers by manufacturing rage through stories of partition,saint killing etc or even using some riots and film on the obscure corner of the earth to go on rampage.These being normal raison d'être of such people

Qutbuddin, Abu Ali Qasim, Umar Shajari names of my forefathers killd by hindus in india in 7th century.

:: Nowgawan Sadat ::

Syed Mohammad Jawad Abidi. :)

Naugawan Sadat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is an interesting footnote we could discuss, when speaking of culture, since the topic is still active.

Indian and Punjabi/Sindhi/Bangla muslims and Indian Hindus are essentially from the same stock.

I guess historically no one denies that these all moved down as one over thousands of years, predominantly as Hindus.

Yet today we see that not just culturally, but even in terms of mindset and psyche, these two exhibit significantly different patterns.

What could have influenced this sub-evolutionary pattern?

Do we see such a phenomenon anywhere else in the world as well?

Are there trends that emerge? Any similarities between diverse cohorts?
If one wants to understand the evolution of cultures and influence on one another, he/she has to study demographic processes like immigration, emigration, natural growth rate, distribution based on income, religion etc.

Communication among the people living in nearby and distant places.

Industrialization, education structured of other religion or region comes into important factor.

Now one has to understand the time period and intensity of influence.

So in terms of mindset and psyche, one has to see the change over decades and generation wise.

For example: the culture followed by current generation is different from the previous generation even when there was no conversion or change in family structure. The parents of certain people who lived in villages and their kids born in cities, the communication and information they are exposed through TV, interne, mobile phones etc. Whether it comes to worship, view about elders, nation, festivals etc.

I haven't touched the other factors still you can determine impact of these factors.

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian ? Answer : As much as Urdu is Hindi and Hindi is Urdu ! Which is to say, I believe, that we more or less began from the same source but with the advent of Islam there was a drastic paradigmatic shift that saw both of us evolving in different directions ! As much as Islam provides you a way of life so does the dharmic or the vedic way (whatever the correct term maybe...apologies !) so when Islam was incorporated into our daily lives naturally we changed in significant ways but because we are still part of this land our Islam too got influenced by that !

Okay peace out ! I'm in the office right now & my supervisor is giving me the angry looks !

i have visited North African countries and there people too have involved themselves with this Indian crap. Something needs to be done fast to stop it growing. Already, this influence has caused most of the world to think that India and Pakistan to be the same. I say shoot the bas**ds that go to India for film shoot!

2 theories: 1 is that it is well known that the 1st migration of human was out of Africa...Hence, there may be a lot of similarities between the 2 cultures with African being the root...If that is the case then what you thought of as Indian culture in Africa may ACTUALLY be the root of Indian culture which is African

2nd theory: ALOT of people from the subcontinent moved to Africa sometime ago...You may have seen some countries which were much influenced by those migrant Africans of Indian descent??

Back
Top Bottom