What's new

How much of Pakistani culture is Indian?

can someone define what is pakistani culture or what is indian culture first....

I am too trying to figure it out since morning will get back to you when I get an answer. :P

But according to PDF members here, what pakistanis dont like to see in their new generation is Indian culture & something that they want to follow which never existed before 1947 or they are not sure if it existed weather it was Arabian or Turkic or Afghani or Indian is Pakistan culture. :rofl:

Actually starting same topic it again and again tends to remind the confused minds that Ah we are different or we are this or that.In all the melee actual identity culture is lost.

Well the actual topic was not this but now it is dragged here.

Mughals gave us the platform to spread islam.

Well then you did a very bad job. Not considering that fact you needed a Turko-Mongol dynasty to give you the platform.

And they treated muslims equally so we didn't fought their war we fought our own.

Still they were the rulers and you - like the rest of us - were just subjects. Actually I wasn't even a subject. Our places were never under Mughal rule.

Mughals gave us the platform to spread islam.
werent the kings before mughals muslim-slave dynasty,lodhi,etc.

And they treated muslims equally so we didn't fought their war we fought our own.
like what....?

Also if history just knows shah jahan then he was born in lahore my home town. :D
So............?

I am too trying to figure it out since morning will get back to you when I get an answer. :P

But according to PDF members here, what pakistanis dont like to see in their new generation is Indian culture & something that they want to follow which never existed before 1947 or they are not sure if it existed weather it was Arabian or Turkic or Afghani or Indian is Pakistan culture. :rofl:
nothing but confusion hence urge to prove "we are different"

Well to be fair to Pakistanis, not all of them can be said to be having Indian culture....the regions that comprise Pakistan now was the playground for various invaders over the centuries and hence Pakistanis have a little bit of everything - Indian, Arab, Persian, Turkic and even some Greek...:)

Well then you did a very bad job. Not considering that fact you needed a Turko-Mongol dynasty to give you the platform.

Still they were the rulers and you - like the rest of us - were just subjects. Actually I wasn't even a subject. Our places were never under Mughal rule.

We needed muslims to gave us a platform and we got it.

Their army was majority converts.

Yeah we ruled and you forgot about lahori muslim king shah jahan.

Shah Jahan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Well to be fair to Pakistanis, not all of them can be said to be having Indian culture....the regions that comprise Pakistan now was the playground for various invaders over the centuries and hence Pakistanis have a little bit of everything - Indian, Arab, Persian, Turkic and even some Greek...:)
There is nothing like Indian culture.its all big khichdi of multiculture/subculture.same goes for pakistan.

Read what Pakistani text books say about mughals and you will be shocked..

Suggest something worth reading please, I am allergic to crap & BS literature or texts.

Maybe a very very few people are converted by them but overwhelming majority are converts by sufis and saints.

Again the same thing that we explained before.

Forceful conversion. :lol:

Nope you didnt get the point.
Rajput were used as asset or weapons by Moghul emperors. Many of them were serving emperors & converted peacefully to please royal families & get more closer to king or show more loyality to king. Of course there was possibility of conversion due to beauty or mightyness of islamic philosophy.

But talking about rest, we are living in entire different era, in ancient india, kings were worshipped like demigods. If invaders defeated king in war & king surrendered his religion & kingdom to invader entire population used to follow king & get converted due to loyality of king or fear of jiziya or prosecutions. Such things specially occured in north india & east india.
This is what i say forceful conversion.

Do I need to tell you how war mongerer or offensive muslim invaders were against Kaafir Rajas & Infedals ruling Jahilyaaan in those times??

We needed muslims to gave us a platform and we got it.

Their army was majority converts.

I dont think there was anything particularly proud in fighting somebody else's war under orders from foreign masters.

There was nothing to be proud of in saying Ji Alanpanah and giving your life to some Afghan or Turco-Mongol..:no:

Now I get the reason why the Afghans scorn you Pakistani Punjabis like hell.

Back
Top Bottom