What's new

How many push ups can the PDF member perform?

I used to do a lot of martial arts training a while back, and you had to do 60 push-ups + 60 sit-ups before every training session as a matter of course.

As a side note, Bruce Lee used to do 1-finger push ups instead of normal ones, but that's too crazy for me.

My brother can do on two fingers... my max count is 110

I used to do a lot of martial arts training a while back, and you had to do 60 push-ups + 60 sit-ups before every training session as a matter of course.

As a side note, Bruce Lee used to do 1-finger push ups instead of normal ones, but that's too crazy for me.

I can do 13 on one hand.

The tricky part is balance.

i can do not even using any fingers

zohan.jpg

Back when I use to workout my max was 150 at one time, now I can only do 50 and become exhausted. My cousin can do 200 easily and can also do 30 one handed pushups. Those hurt like hell, I can do like 5-10 one handed pushups.

I can do 13 on one hand.

The tricky part is balance.

How many can you do on normal?

Back when I use to workout my max was 150 at one time, now I can only do 50 and become exhausted. My cousin can do 200 easily and can also do 30 one handed pushups. Those hurt like hell, I can do like 5-10 one handed pushups.

How many can you do on normal?

200 in one set? you sure??? :what:

Back
Top Bottom