What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

That's what I am trying to tell you. There are people here who understand the thing and have posted marvelous insight of the matter under discussion. Learn from the likes of Nassr, Joe Shearer and Jinx1, instead of spoiling the discussion through cut-pasting your non-ideas through one liners.

I am not better than the names I have quoted above and I respect their acumen and knowledge. Therefore, don't unnecessarily jump in with spoilers that you and some others are pushing through.

I will add toxic_pus to those names. why put up the one liner in the first place? Please tell me what spoilers have I pushed through?

I will add toxic_pus to those names. why put up the one liner in the first place? Please tell me what spoilers have I pushed through?

Mr. toxic_pus is just like you, a cut-paste pusher. He can't even analyse what he cut-paste's. Forget it. There are other Indian posters who are much better.

Mr. toxic_pus is just like you, a cut-paste pusher. He can't even analyse what he cut-paste's. Forget it. There are other Indian posters who are much better.

Shows your ignorance... The thing what he cut and paste was the actual resolution not the delusioned one you have imagined, do us all a favour don't even respond to me any more..

I am a Pakistani and I am not concerned about your Indian Muslims. Keep them.
:rolleyes:

Shows your ignorance... The thing what he cut and paste was the actual resolution not the delusioned one you have imagined, do us all a favour don't even respond to me any more..

:rolleyes:

Big deal - google it and you'll find it in a jiffy.

why are you rolling eyes on my comments about Indian Muslims.

That's what I am trying to tell you. There are people here who understand the thing and have posted marvelous insight of the matter under discussion. Learn from the likes of Nassr, Joe Shearer and Jinx1, instead of spoiling the discussion through cut-pasting your non-ideas through one liners.

I am not better than the names I have quoted above and I respect their acumen and knowledge. Therefore, don't unnecessarily jump in with spoilers that you and some others are pushing through.

It is true that Nassr and Jinx1 are very pleasant and refreshing to meet in a discussion. However, Bang Galore, and in his less impatient moments, Cap'n Popeye are equally incisive and insightful. While mercenary comes in for rough treatment from you, he actually makes a lot of sense, as does VCheng. They suffer because they represent a liberal line of thinking, which is not popular with jingos. I know; I get hell from patriots from India.

Sometimes I despair of ever getting to talk to someone who is not obsessed with the thinking behind the Two Nation Theory, and the evil corollaries that emerged from it. On another thread, i was shocked to find some who were behaving at their juvenile worst in this thread speaking with mature, self-assured tones on a particularly complex issue. Some warts will stay warts, with no possibility of a remission in the disease.

It is true that Nassr and Jinx1 are very pleasant and refreshing to meet in a discussion. However, Bang Galore, and in his less impatient moments, Cap'n Popeye are equally incisive and insightful. While mercenary comes in for rough treatment from you, he actually makes a lot of sense, as does VCheng. They suffer because they represent a liberal line of thinking, which is not popular with jingos. I know; I get hell from patriots from India.

Sometimes I despair of ever getting to talk to someone who is not obsessed with the thinking behind the Two Nation Theory, and the evil corollaries that emerged from it. On another thread, i was shocked to find some who were behaving at their juvenile worst in this thread speaking with mature, self-assured tones on a particularly complex issue. Some warts will stay warts, with no possibility of a remission in the disease.

Sir,

I'll be more careful while replying to mercenaries. Over the recent period of time, I have started enjoying my interaction here, at times becoming a jingo and at times merely trolling - meaning of which I understood not so long ago.

I am on a learning curve here and teasing @samantk and some others at times is indeed fun. You may not agree with it and some other superior beings like you may not like the shenanigans I get myself involved in, but I enjoy some of these spurts.

I do like whatever you write and you write very well indeed. I do at times finger people, like many here, but am generally careful to avoid those who have teeth in their hides and can can bite my fingers. :)

Translation:

lolcats-funny-picture-lalalalala.jpg

Sir,

I'll be more careful while replying to mercenaries. Over the recent period of time, I have started enjoying my interaction here, at times becoming a jingo and at times merely trolling - meaning of which I understood not so long ago.

I am on a learning curve here and teasing @samantk and some others at times is indeed fun. You may not agree with it and some other superior beings like you may not like the shenanigans I get myself involved in, but I enjoy some of these spurts.

I do like whatever you write and you write very well indeed. I do at times finger people, like many here, but am generally careful to avoid those who have teeth in their hides and can can bite my fingers. :)

Teasing me.. lol now thats funny!

One thing is quite clear from the discussion above that while Mr. Nehru himself acknowledged that he made up his mind to not to hold the plebiscite in 1948, when he announced the decision in 1954, he cited the US-Pakistan accord which created the shift in balance of power, to not to hold the plebiscite. These statements are on record. He did not blame the non-withdrawal of Pakistani army from Kashmir as the cause.

Sir,

Your fingers are quite safe from me!

It is not that what we say should have any particular influence on you. Nobody is arrogant enough to think that. But you do owe it to yourself to interact in the manner that you have shown you can. At the same time, boys will be boys. You will certainly lock horns with your counterparts, decent Indian members. Just don't go to the depths of the Gang of Four.

Kashmir is part of India. Why pakistan want that territory

Hey @Indian Tiger, that's a very good question indeed. And a very difficult one also. Stay here, just don't go anywhere, I'll ask someone and let you know.

One thing is quite clear from the discussion above that while Mr. Nehru himself acknowledged that he made up his mind to not to hold the plebiscite in 1948, when he announced the decision in 1954, he cited the US-Pakistan accord which created the shift in balance of power, to not to hold the plebiscite. These statements are on record. He did not blame the non-withdrawal of Pakistani army from Kashmir as the cause.

What is quite clear is that his note in end-48 despairing of the chances of holding a plebiscite was due to the frustration caused by Pakistani guerrilla tactics in Commission sittings, intended to foil any chance of holding a referendum. There were significant developments between then and 1954, six years later. The impact on the Pakistani Army of joining SEATO and CENTO was enormous. Doctrine changed, formations changed, compatibility with general procedures and battle formations in those two organizations was sought, artillery was significantly improved, field officers were systematically trained. It was not a paper deal, but one which involved the thorough integration of Pakistani military units with US-led treaty organizations. It was not for nothing that Nehru cited these wide-ranging reasons for withdrawing from the utterly frustrating talks on the plebiscite. Pakistani attritional tactics paled into insignificance beside these massive increases to Pakistani military strength.

Incidentally, presumably everybody knows who Josef Korbel was?

From when did you get hallucination that Pakistan can join in any league with countries like Iran & China??? Placing looser in league of winners doesnt make him look different.

I Was Responding To Joe Shearer Who Has Boasted Much But Uptil Now Has Not Given Any Solid Argument Since I Starting Posting Here But Keeps Yapping How That He Has Answered Everything.I was Not Talking To You But It's Nice To Know How You TROLLS Look Out For One Another.

In Case Your Mental Retardation Gets In The Way Of Your Understanding My Post Mr Shearer Said That Jammu and Kashmir Was Disputed For One Loser Only Whereas Keeping My Cool I said That The OIC incl. Iran and China all Consider It As Disputed.Does Not Matter What Indians Say. Now Are They Loosers????????

I Know It Takes Quite A Lot Of Time For You Trolls To Fully Comprehend Questions.So Take As Much Time As You Like :lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom