What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

Guess what... Kashmiris would rather live under ''Indian brutality'' than Pakistani hospitality. Don't believe me.?. just check this out... Hot from the oven..

Oh hello jeee ! Aryan and Myself are Kashmiris; at least on my part, I've got family in Srinagar, tou bhai kuch tou hammein bhi pataaa ho ga na ?

@Aryan your assumption that cheaper oil will force India to give a favorable deal to Pakistan is utterly nonsense.. please argue better..

Its not an argument. It is an assessment that I believe is accurate. And you are really missing the point if you think its just about oil

No one is crying about 'Kashmir' we're asking for a closure and for that to happen its going to involve a solution to the issue that is acceptable to all 3 parties but most of all to the Kashmiris themselves...!
You can see most of your compatriots convincing others to accept a twisted history. India was not so developed back then that it had many options to allay the concerns of Kashmir. Now with a good economy going India will see to it that the insurgency drops by checking the borders and developing the region and restoring normal law and order, so that people can be happy..

Oh hello jeee ! Aryan and Myself are Kashmiris; at least on my part, I've got family in Srinagar, tou bhai kuch tou hammein bhi pataaa ho ga na ?

yaara.. yeh log toh tumhare tarah udar pale bade huve nahin na? idarse ek sapna leke gaye teh.. jihad seekhne ka.. pata laga hoga ke jihad maim kuch rakha nahin, aur toh kuch karne ke lie hain nahin. Tabi toh ghar ki yaad aaya hoga na mere bhai?

No chance. You have a better chance of defeating USA than taking Kashmir from us.

Did you read or do you read what people post or do you just make statements as they come into your head? I would like to do lots of things but Mrs B would not allow me to do at least 3 things I would like to lol

Its not an argument. It is an assessment that I believe is accurate. And you are really are missing the point if you think its just about oil
Again your analysis is based on China and the resources it has.. which in my opinion are not enough.

So none of you Indians could come up with anything to rebut what I stated below?

No you are wrong. Indian economy is already going south compared to China. In coming years without routes to oil and gas through Pakistan Indian companies will not be able to compete with Chinese companies globally which will get these transport routes. China is developing an pumping money into its south west to bring prosperity and reduce terrorism etc in that region. China is also assisting in developing infra structure in NE of Pakistan. They are also about to take over the running of Gwador which they financed. This and the NE will be linked. So mate India needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs India.

The rich Hindu Brahmin's that control the majority of assets and economy in India will do a deal with Pakistan because they like money rather a lot.

That is the reason that Mushy deal on Kashmir has never been signed. Pakistan High command knows this and is holding out.

China in one quiet but swift stroke has changed the geopolitical and geostrategic equations in this critical region which borders China, India, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tajikistan. The deployment of Chinese troops in this region even though for the ostensible purposes of infrastructural improvements of the ‘Karakoram Corridor’ heralds a new phase of China flexing its muscles not only against India but more significantly against United States in the wider global context.

China’s Obtrusive Presence in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir: Implications for India and United States

London, Oct 10: After the launch of his new political party, All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), recently, Pakistan’s former president Pervez Musharraf has said that India and Pakistan were close to a solution on Kashmir some years ago.
“We were as close as drafting a final pact for a solution. Final drafts were exchanged through the back channel and Manmohan Singh agreed with my four-point formula,” Musharraf told NDTV in an interview last night, when asked how close India and Pakistan came during his Presidency with regard to Kashmir solution.
Asked if his famous four-point formula for Kashmir was the only pragmatic template within which Kashmir can be resolved, Musharraf said: “You said it and let me tell you very proudly, those parameters are mine. I thought of them, because I realised that when I was talking to everyone on Pakistan side, the Indian side, the dispute is the Kashmir dispute. What is the solution? Not one of them ever gave me a solution. So therefore, that set me thinking, and that is where I came into this issue of demilitarisation, maximum self governance, this over-watch and all that, and making the LoC irrelevant. Now you asked me how close we were, we were as close as drafting the final agreement.
”

India Pakistan were close to Kashmir solution Musharraf Lastupdate:- Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

So simply all Pakistan has to do is sit it out to get a deal that it is acceptable to it or Indians will continue not to fulfill their potential and ever feed their large population. You also have to remember that India also has unresolved border issues with other mainly China as well

You can see most of your compatriots convincing others to accept a twisted history. India was not so developed back then that it had many options to allay the concerns of Kashmir. Now with a good economy going India will see to it that the insurgency drops by checking the borders and developing the region and restoring normal law and order, so that people can be happy..

Whatever the Kashmir People ! If closure means being a part of India...fine ! However, like I said, I've got family over there and so I have, how should I say this, a more human view of what goes on !

And mate, it was never about 'economic opportunities' alone otherwise Pakistan would not have seceded...! Our reasoning had a profound ideological dimension to it aswell ! Perhaps thats valid for Kashmir to.

Is he Mirpuri, I read that Mangla Dam was a jackpot for them.

yaara.. yeh log toh tumhare tarah udar pale bade huve nahin na? idarse ek sapna leke gaye teh.. jihad seekhne ka.. pata laga hoga ke jihad maim kuch rakha nahin, aur toh kuch karne ke lie hain nahin. Tabi toh ghar ki yaad aaya hoga na mere bhai?

I don't know why they came back ? A combination of homesickness, dillydallying of Pakistan (Zardari) and the lure of a Non-Violent alternative to the struggle, might have lured them back ! I dunno but what I do know is that the Kashmir conflict hasn't had a closure for the Kashmiri People now...not a closure by a long-shot !

Back
Top Bottom