What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

He isn't out of his mind, he is misguided and misinformed as every 9 out of 10 Pakistanis are.

They think that the partition of India wad on communal lines and majority Muslim provinces were to go to Pakistan, and conversely. Few of them even know that besides British India, the British colony, there were 562 princes who had treaties with the Crown, but not with British India. The moment the British left, they became free. They were under no obligation to join either side on the basis of the percentage of each religion that they had.

This mistake continues on and on. It was not there in Pakistanis of an older generation, none of the younger people even understand the basics. Kashmir was for the Maharaja to decide; his opposition, the popular opposition to autocratic rule, was the National Conference led by Mohammed Abdullah, who had the support of Congress, opposed the Muslim League and wanted accession to India.
thanks for clearing my doubts on this issue joe.
i thought the king did not have choice to accede to india as he was the ruler of muslim majority state

Ghaznavi attacks India's rapes and loots he is hero.
India with little force try to get princely states merged are evil.

Hypocrisy of highest level.

i read thread head line and saw that discussion is up to 35 page.. well i did not read even 1 single comment and i am going to say here

" dude it does not matter what you think that it was stolen or whatever people teach you in pakistan , you guys can never get kashmir, even not n your dreams.. you already fucked up many time because of this matter and look at your condition and see what you guys want, it ll be good to save your country and make it better, rather then dreaming to get another country part.
and i fully support Indian army in kashmir and also support every action taken by army. people here who talk about human rights, well first deliver human rights to those people who were killed by terrorists ( in pakistani words fighter damm funny you guys are ) and forced people to leave kashmir and live as refuge in own country.
and you think kashmir may get freedom ? well never.. Indian ll never withdraw army from there, and as you see nobody in world give a damm to the people who are against Indain view..
1 more thing you gays thinks that kashmir has muslims majority part so it shd be with you.. and whenever tried to get kashmir your Islamic ideology was behind this but Indian see this kashmir as Motherland .. and Motherland love is always greater then what people think in name of religion.
and what majority you guys always talk about ? increasing population with out caring people health care and later asking that country to give you that land because now you are in major population. how can you justify that.. this is Indian land. and i'll never give a damm if you are from majority or minority, you are in India , support India or these guys can fu@k them self..
when Indian people were fighting for freedom, they were not fighting to see that later people ll enjoy there cake of piece in free cost.
and whatever i wrote it is not that i want to hate pakistan or i hate pakistan people but the way you guys still trying to manipulate things here and you guys try to show pakistan thinking about India and rest things here and in many lovable threads, and then blame Indian people why they are like this.. well what else you expect. Every thing has reaction..
will be good to develop own country, we both belong to 3rd world and west people even don't give a **** to what happneing here. not even china or any neighbor..

i read thread head line and saw that discussion is up to 35 page.. well i did not read even 1 single comment and i am going to say here

" dude it does not matter what you think that it was stolen or whatever people teach you in pakistan , you guys can never get kashmir, even not n your dreams.. you already fucked up many time because of this matter and look at your condition and see what you guys want, it ll be good to save your country and make it better, rather then dreaming to get another country part.
and i fully support Indian army in kashmir and also support every action taken by army. people here who talk about human rights, well first deliver human rights to those people who were killed by terrorists ( in pakistani words fighter damm funny you guys are ) and forced people to leave kashmir and live as refuge in own country.
and you think kashmir may get freedom ? well never.. Indian ll never withdraw army from there, and as you see nobody in world give a damm to the people who are against Indain view..
1 more thing you gays thinks that kashmir has muslims majority part so it shd be with you.. and whenever tried to get kashmir your Islamic ideology was behind this but Indian see this kashmir as Motherland .. and Motherland love is always greater then what people think in name of religion.
and what majority you guys always talk about ? increasing population with out caring people health care and later asking that country to give you that land because now you are in major population. how can you justify that.. this is Indian land. and i'll never give a damm if you are from majority or minority, you are in India , support India or these guys can fu@k them self..
when Indian people were fighting for freedom, they were not fighting to see that later people ll enjoy there cake of piece in free cost.
and whatever i wrote it not because i hate pakistan people but the way you guys still trying to manipulate things here and you guys try to show pakistan thinking about India and rest things here and in many lovable threads, and then blame Indian people why they are like this.. well what else you expect. Every thing has reaction..
will be good to develop own country, we both belong to 3rd world and west people even don't give a **** to what happneing here. not even china or any neighbor..

Why did you join this forum if you don't want to know what others think, and just want everybody to pay attention to you?

Why do you spout this kind of crap? If you want attention, why don't you just make it simple? Strip, paint your genitals yellow and stroll into the nearest mall at around seven in the evening. You'll get attention.

^ Ultimately the discussion is only going to end in the note posted by arav. This must be the 12,34,873th thread on Kashmir and everyone of them have that unmistakable end note.

@Joe Shearer - This is not about getting attention.. what is the point of discussing kashmir here ?? Someone started thread ,that's good . ok .. but some people ll give good point and after that what ? see .. people teaching history here to each other . bringing all war dates, all stupid historical facts that we both learn in our history and blaming each other for everything n blah blah. does it make any sense.. ?
When both side people knows where they belong then I don't know what is the point of feeling patriotism by arguing here.. ?
And knowing about what other think.. i love to know but not same stuffs again and again..
and painting genitals .. errm is yellow your fav color.. is that color you use to paint your genitals ? i don't care about getting attention at least not here :D .. i'm not here to get thanked in thousands and post in thousand or argue here with other country people and later siting alone in my room feel proud.. Who cares about this ?

@Bhairava - there are a lot of thread i think about everything , some time vs, some time who is better, some time who won and how they ended, it always start with a point, some people will argue but people ll bring all history.. i know my comment is rude and full of anger but whatever how much energy, time, money and life cost we want to waste so rest world can still enjoy this show ?

btw i edited 1 line .. i wrote " it not because i hate pakistan ":D damm what a stupid mistake.. how can i hate when i listen their music :D
well if this can not edit read this line as " and whatever i wrote it is not that i want to hate pakistan or i hate pakistan "

@Joe Shearer - This is not about getting attention.. what is the point of discussing kashmir here ?? Someone started thread ,that's good . ok .. but some people ll give good point and after that what ? see .. people teaching history here to each other . bringing all war dates, all stupid historical facts that we both learn in our history and blaming each other for everything n blah blah. does it make any sense.. ?
When both side people knows where they belong then I don't know what is the point of feeling patriotism by arguing here.. ?
And knowing about what other think.. i love to know but not same stuffs again and again..
and painting genitals .. errm is yellow your fav color.. is that color you use to paint your genitals ? i don't care about getting attention at least not here :D .. i'm not here to get thanked in thousands and post in thousand or argue here with other country people and later siting alone in my room feel proud.. Who cares about this ?

@Bhairava - there are a lot of thread i think about everything , some time vs, some time who is better, some time who won and how they ended, it always start with a point, some people will argue but people ll bring all history.. i know my comment is rude and full of anger but whatever how much energy, time, money and life cost we want to waste so rest world can still enjoy this show ?

btw i edited 1 line .. i wrote " it not because i hate pakistan ":D damm what a stupid mistake.. how can i hate when i listen their music :D
well if this can not edit read this line as " and whatever i wrote it is not that i want to hate pakistan or i hate pakistan "

Ah, you have now read two comments on this thread! Any side-effects? Just look down at the yellow patch below; if everything is hanging on, you're safe.

Second lesson: look up the word verbose.

@Joe Shearer - This is not side effort because of any comments :P . I just support every actions of my country, we lost a lot of people for this freedom, and i don't think we can let some other people to decide our land future.
i saw below and damm this is not yelow.. this is just same kind of blackish.. you know we brown people does not matter how fair we are still these part :D ..

2nd lesson is imp... but i ll suggest you don't use color.. we are brown people can not change color :D

@POST NO. 484> thanks for info.

Kashmir is just like one soap free on other soap for Pakistan , We can see how they sold part of their motherland to china for some political benefits Shaksgam Valley (i thought now its part of A.k chin but i am not sure ) .

It wasn't part of Pakistan , and we don't sell our motherland.

Back
Top Bottom