What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

Kashmir is the only state in India who have a large majority of muslims ( also lakshwadeep isles )
It should belong to pakistan just because of that
Kashmir valley belongs to a muslim country, hindus killed so many Kashmiris
if the pandits return back to kashmir then hindus will become majority again.

What? :unsure:

Sindh was rather peaceful during partition, nothing like Punjab.

Yes you can google what Hindus and Sikhs went through in cities like Karachi and why they had to leave

change title to How Pakistan was stolen from India by the British

or
How Hindustan was stolen from Muslims by the British-

or how the Mughals invaded India ..This can go on forever, the only way out is to accept the present reality as it is.

Yes but there were more muslims than hindus or sikhs, hindus and sikhs are different

It was like that :
45% muslims
35% hindus
20% sikhs

So islam was the most important religion in lahore.

Lahore belongs to Pakistan
Like gurdaspur, ferozepur and actual faridkot

Hindus and Sikhs were not different as far as the Two Nation Theory was concerned, which was the intellectual justification for Pakistan. Going by that strange doctrine, which lies in tatters today, those not Muslim were 55% of the population of Lahore.

Nobody minds what you to choose to believe in,but don't keep changing it as it suits you from time to time.

or how the Mughals invaded India ..This can go on forever, the only way out is to accept the present reality as it is.

Just to point it out- There was no India at the time of the great Mughals-

Just to point it out- There was no India at the time of the great Mughals-

We've been through this several times.

There is political India, and cultural India and geographical India.

The Mughals invaded geographical and cultural India; there was no kingdom or any other political entity called India at that time.

All these usages were the names by which the external world knew India, but habitants of India did not use it.

You don't like reading much, it appears. If the British had not come along, we'd have been writing to each other in Marathi today.

what appears is of no concern- what had appeared is- We all talk in English now-

No need to deviate off topic. I have said my father's side is Kashmiri which is true. I can post a pic and you would end up looking foolish. I never identified myself as Kashmiri. I was born in Punjab and speak punjabi from my mothers side. They came from Jalandhar. Thanks.
so you are an indian?

or how Muslims came to India they had no business to be in

You don't need to worry about that; 'India' originally referred to the land of the Indus Valley, which is in Pakistan today. This is geographical and historical India, and the people of this type of India don't mind the Muslim 'invaders'.

You don't need to worry about that; 'India' originally referred to the land of the Indus Valley, which is in Pakistan today. This is geographical and historical India, and the people of this type of India don't mind the Muslim 'invaders'.
thats because the original people are not there and in curent india. the type of india you are referring to has only invaders from barbaric arabia

thats because the original people are not there and in curent india. the type of india you are referring to has only invaders from barbaric arabia

I'm afraid not; most people are native to the Subcontinent (Indus Valley in this case) and a minority have partial mixed ancestry :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom