What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
actually i think in bangladesh,the "bangal" culture is properly preserved.Here now the "bangal-ghoti" marriage has become a "muri-murki" affair and now-a-days the intercommunity marriage ( the most popular and common ones being the "marwari-boy bengali girl" and "bengali boy-punjabi girl" ) is on an exponential rise....
bhai bangal ghoti kore ki hobe!amar mayer poribar bangal r amar babar poribar ghoti,so what!at the end of the day we are all proud Bengali Indians who have the same language,culture and follow the same religion.ar ekta kotha bangal-ghoti sei East Bengal-Mohun Bagan match er din i beshi hoy baki somoy its really irrelevant.

You took it seriously that means there is slight chance.. Yahooo!

You know brother, that's what i call 'Pole vault' fail. :D

1311591038_pole_vault_beark.gif

bhai bangal ghoti kore ki hobe!amar mayer poribar bangal r amar babar poribar ghoti,so what!at the end of the day we are all proud Bengali Indians who have the same language,culture and follow the same religion.ar ekta kotha bangal-ghoti sei East Bengal-Mohun Bagan match er din i beshi hoy baki somoy its really irrelevant.

Toder jonyei jaat-ta gollaye gelo.

*facepalm*

Ever heard of Maurya Empire? With its capital in Patliputra?

People in Kolkata are multi lingual. I was there a month ago, struggled a lot cause I speak very little Bangla.

If you talk to them in Bangla, they ll reply in Bangla. If you talk to them in Hindi, they ll reply in Hindi. Heck even the non Bengalis in Kolkata can speak pretty good Bangla.
right you are sire,we Bengalis do speak in Hindi when the situation demand us to speak in that language and its also a reality that the vast majority of the non-Bengalis living in Kolkata can speak decent Bengali(as a matter of fact i have got a Punjabi Sikh friend here in Kolkata who can speak Bengali better than me and he has been living here for only 5 years:P)

*facepalm*

Ever heard of Maurya Empire? With its capital in Patliputra?

People in Kolkata are multi lingual. I was there a month ago, struggled a lot cause I speak very little Bangla.

If you talk to them in Bangla, they ll reply in Bangla. If you talk to them in Hindi, they ll reply in Hindi. Heck even the non Bengalis in Kolkata can speak pretty good Bangla.
right you are sire,we Bengalis do speak in Hindi when the situation demand us to speak in that language and its also a reality that the vast majority of the non-Bengalis living in Kolkata can speak decent Bengali(as a matter of fact i have got a Punjabi Sikh friend here in Kolkata who can speak Bengali better than me and he has been living here for only 5 years:P)

Look Kerala and Bengal has lot of similarities, both have strong communist presence, both football power houses (do not count the I league), a bunch of good literatures etc etc.. So are we too welcomed to join Greater Bangladesh? :D

Who is a Ghoti? What does it mean, and how are they different from Bangals?

Look Kerala and Bengal has lot of similarities, both have strong communist presence, both football power houses (do not count the I league), a bunch of good literatures etc etc.. So are we too welcomed to join Greater Bangladesh? :D

Yes (or, no?), we will have another part of Bangladesh that we will call Soth Bangladesh. It is a great idea.

Yes 8or, no?), we will have another part of bangladesh we will call Soth Bangladesh. It is a great idea.

we should ask khan sir, kerala people are dravidian, definitely welcome in greater bangladesh.

@arp2041 Dude, why you dragging me to Troll. I am trying to control myself. :D

BTW what's the current theme of discussion except the thread title ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ghotis (Hindus and Muslims) are miser and self-centered, and Bangals (Muslims and Hindus) are quite the other pole of the Globe. Marriage between a Bangal and a Ghoti is a recipe for incompatibity and quarrel.

I was hoping for a saner answer. Thank you for your input anyways :blink:

Yes 8or, no?), we will have another part of bangladesh we will call Soth Bangladesh. It is a great idea.

Capital will be in our place and your place will be called North Kerala.. We will take Prime Minister post, Defence Minister, Finance.. You guys can have Home, External and Sports. We will have a rotation policy in Presidency..:enjoy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom