What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, I am not on your payroll.

Oh c'mon, you are loosing an opportunity here, Really :)

There is a a difference of complete $600 in Per capita income of India & BD.

It's better to be on the payroll of an Indian than running a company in BD.

:)

Just see this thread for eg. the OP is more interested in what the Indian Bengalis think of BD than what BDians themselves think of BD itself, this speaks volumes :)

That you find it unfortunate is understandable. It explains much of the stridency of your views against India. Unfortunately, to quote your rather well-chosen word, R&W seemingly puts only rational and influential people on their payroll.

You may have to wait a bit longer.

Everyone has their price they say, but I only work for my own crazy theories and no one else. So its not a good fit.

Oh c'mon, you are loosing an opportunity here, Really :)

There is a a difference of complete $600 in Per capita income of India & BD.

It's better to be on the payroll of an Indian than running a company in BD.

:)

As Joe said we are not hiring him. First he needs to become someone important :D

As Joe said we are not hiring him. First he needs to become someone important :D

In BD??? :what:

Not even the PM is important there, so what can he become???

There are more Mamata Didi threads here than Hasina threads (am i right, is she the PM???) :)

BTW, he himself has written that it is UNFORTUNATE :)

P.S. I din't wanted to do this, but bashing my country & my religion was totally uncalled for, I am ready to get BANNED for that.

This entire thread is uncalled for. These people open a thread to ask what the Bengalis feel about the BDeshis. After a few posts jump to conclusion that Bengal should be a part of BD. :crazy:.

Does it even matter what the bengalis think about the BD or does it even matter what Tripura or Manipur think??? Bdeshis consider those states as something separate from India.

The only thing that matter what India as a whole thinks about this tiny overpopulated nation. So BDeshis stop segregating us and ask for specific views. You people are unimportant.

Giving them the taste of their own medicine. :taz:

Is that a justification for what you wrote? I know you are one of the most hot-blooded, not to mention hot-headed Indian posters, but wasn't what you wrote a bit strong even by your standards? Just think about it:

After all we also need a reason to annex some piece of land and justify mass murder of 180 million Jamatis. In my view you guys don't have any right to exist period. Neither does Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and even Mauritius and other Indian ocean island states. You guys will be annexed with time. Let this country of 1.4 billion grow and during the mid of the century will start Indian expansion plans. Akhand Bharat will be formed again. Inshallah.

Annex a piece of land? Mass murder of 180 million Jamaatis? For starters, we can all see what a pitiful fraction of the population the Jamaati influences. We can see how the majority is getting annoyed with extremists and with being held to ransom by a lunatic fringe.

Are you sure that it is the most intelligent thing to do to insult that 96% of the population that is not Jamaati? Did you think about it before you wrote?

The bits about annexing everything else around us is almost as bad, as thoughtless, provocative and ammunition for the Pakistanis, the Chinese and everybody else in sight to say that Indians do nothing in these columns but go around looking for fights. If you are having a bad day, why not come back later?

Bengali Mulsim were the first to start the riots in India ,our Dadas have from a seen yr Bengali Muslim love for them from a very close quarter. Hindus are fleeing bangladesh, the poor Hindu BDeshis marry off daughter at very age and middle class Hindu Bdeshis send their daughters to India to study to save themselves. Indian Bengalis are not blind to these atrocticies.

Alarming decrease in Hindu population in Bangladesh :: Weekly Blitz

You have written lies and fabrications and your Blitz references are similarly made up lies. I went to Bangladesh and stayed there for 7 weeks. My district town is full of Hindus. More than 30% of the established shops are owned by the Hindus. They are celebrating Puja in every corner, they are disturbing others' sleep by chanting marital Mantras (because of lagan time, so it is OK, but is a punishment for others because of loudspeaker chanting and record playing) in midnights for a few consecutive days, but, you are here talking about Hindus fleeing Bangladesh!!!! You need a mental check up, dude!!!! May be LaBang will cure you.

Is he wearing a sari? :cheesy:

He happens to be wearing a shawl - like you didn't know.

Bengalis have a special place for Nazrul in their hearts and minds. Allow me to tell you that I found your jibe to be in poor taste. You may dislike the handful of Bangladeshis who are provocative, but that is no reason to insult Bengalis at large.

In BD??? :what:

Not even the PM is important there, so what can he become???

There are more Mamata Didi threads here than Hasina threads (am i right, is she the PM???) :)

BTW, he himself has written that it is UNFORTUNATE :)

P.S. I din't wanted to do this, but bashing my country & my religion was totally uncalled for, I am ready to get BANNED for that.

Let me fill in the gap, "unfortunately for you(not me)", that should clear up the misunderstanding

Is that a justification for what you wrote? I know you are one of the most hot-blooded, not to mention hot-headed Indian posters, but wasn't what you wrote a bit strong even by your standards? Just think about it:

Annex a piece of land? Mass murder of 180 million Jamaatis? For starters, we can all see what a pitiful fraction of the population the Jamaati influences. We can see how the majority is getting annoyed with extremists and with being held to ransom by a lunatic fringe.

Are you sure that it is the most intelligent thing to do to insult that 96% of the population that is not Jamaati? Did you think about it before you wrote?

The bits about annexing everything else around us is almost as bad, as thoughtless, provocative and ammunition for the Pakistanis, the Chinese and everybody else in sight to say that Indians do nothing in these columns but go around looking for fights. If you are having a bad day, why not come back later?

Bro you want me to be kind to clowns who want to annex parts of India. We created them and now they want to cut Indian neck. Dude I don't have that big of a heart.

dont blame him after all the abuses these Bangladeshis on this forum have been throwing at our country and our religion its natural many of us are loosing our cool

It isn't natural. There is no reason not to answer with logic and cold analysis. There is nothing to be gained by getting hysterical, like they do.

Bro you want me to be kind to clowns who want to annex parts of India. We created them and now they want to cut Indian neck. Dude I don't have that big of a heart.

First, don't call me dude.

Second, nobody 'created' them; they fought for their freedom, and we helped. If they had not wanted to be free, nothing we did would have mattered. So stop being condescending.

I agree that you don't have a big heart, but I wasn't looking in that direction. It was the size of your brain that is worrying.

He happens to be wearing a shawl - like you didn't know.

Bengalis have a special place for Nazrul in their hearts and minds. Allow me to tell you that I found your jibe to be in poor taste. You may dislike the handful of Bangladeshis who are provocative, but that is no reason to insult Bengalis at large.

I genuinely thought that he was wearing a sari. For a second I thought it was Indira Gandhi with a mo.

Sorry if that offended you.

First, don't call me dude.

Second, nobody 'created' them; they fought for their freedom, and we helped. If they had not wanted to be free, nothing we did would have mattered. So stop being condescending.

I agree that you don't have a big heart, but I wasn't looking in that direction. It was the size of your brain that is worrying.

Yup this is a troll thread. Just have fun with the BDeshis. Why are you getting so serious? If you felt offended I am sorry. :) BDeshis you have a friend here Joe Shearer.

I genuinely thought that he was wearing a sari. For a second I thought it was Indira Gandhi with a mo.

Sorry if that offended you.

It did, but if it was a mistake, I'm OK with that. We all make mistakes. I make a few more than others do :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom