What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bengali Mulsim were the first to start the riots in India ,our Dadas have from a seen yr Bengali Muslim love for them from a very close quarter. Hindus are fleeing bangladesh, the poor Hindu BDeshis marry off daughter at very age and middle class Hindu Bdeshis send their daughters to India to study to save themselves.
Indian Bengalis are not blind to these atrocticies.

Fake news, last time a building of my relative got snatched to be given to Hindu population because apparently the land was of Hindus, long ago.

Fake news, last time a building of my relative got snatched to be given to Hindu population because apparently the land was of Hindus, long ago.

How the hell yr relative took control of Hindu lands, must been a forcelly acquired from the hindus and if your folks had legally purchased those lands they would have certainly gone to the court. And this is what the story i mentioned also says. Hindu lands are been by force usurped by muslims in BD and thats the reason why Hindus are fleeing BD. Taslima Nasrin was kicked out the country because she dared to show the reality of yr country.

This must also be fake.
Hindus were first attacked in mass on 1992 by Islamic fundamentalists. []More than 200 temples were destroyed. Hindus were attacked and many were raped and killed.[7] The events were widely seen as a repercussion against the razing of the Babri Mosque in India.[8] Taslima Nasrin wrote her novel Lajja (The Shame) based on this persecution of Hindus by Islamic extremists. The novel centers on the suffering of the patriotic anti-Indian and pro-Communist Datta family, where the daughter gets raped and killed while financially they end up losing everything.
Hinduism in Bangladesh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How the hell yr relative took control of Hindu lands, must been a forcelly acquired from the hindus and if your folks had legally purchased those lands they would have certainly gone to the court. And this is what the story i mentioned also says. Hindu lands are been by force usurped by muslims in BD and thats the reason why Hindus are fleeing BD. Taslima Nasrin was kicked out the country because she dared to show the reality of yr country.
This must also be fake.
Ofcourse, they went to court and got it back.
I have plenty Hindu friends in Bangladesh, and they were never mistreated. You are clearly exaggerating.
Talking about riots, you must search wikipedia for the amount of riots in India, your eyes will be very pleased. And the riots over here started because you guys demolished a Mosque, stop crying after creating hatred between two religions.

in short answer to OPs question Indian Bengali members here view Bangladesh in a negative light now close this thread cum troll fest

They get surprised by our spending nature.

(I have no proof, go Kolkata, spend a lot and enjoy their surprise)

People from that part of the world have traditionally been generous and open-hearted. But your comment is puzzling. When they come to stay for a day or two in Calcutta, they stay in the Free School Street/Eliot Road/Wellesley Street/Dharamtola Street quadrangle, not exactly a posh area. In fact, pretty down-Market.

So where does the big spending happen? In their stories when they return to Dhaka?

oh come on, every one of them get excited when we talk about liberation, although its a secret between Bengalis only, again proves that you are not one.
You threw away your cultural pride, i hope we throw you out to the MAINLAND after we liberate our dadas ;)

Oh my God what a troll thread. Amazing. :rofl:
These Bangladeshis are expert day dreamers. Kabhi Assam, kabhi Tripura, kabhi pura north east, kabhi Bihar, kabhi Jharkhand and now West Bengal. Looks like you people pass your whole time day dreaming about these places. Seriously keyboard day dreamers get out of this troll thread and go to Shabagh square and do something useful for a change.

Oh come one, the dude clearly criticizes his boss because he has roots from East Bengal.
Yes Pranab dada is a part of our plan too, he is visiting us a few days later to discuss about our plans for future :coffee:

So Whats the plan? you guys offering him Bangladeshi PM's Post?

Ofcourse, they went to court and got it back.
I have plenty Hindu friends in Bangladesh, and they were never mistreated. You are clearly exaggerating.
Talking about riots, you must search wikipedia for the amount of riots in India, your eyes will be very pleased. And the riots over here started because you guys demolished a Mosque, stop crying after creating hatred between two religions.

Gujart Riots happened because Muslims burned down train. Muslim are first to start riots in India. Never seen BD hindus going on such bus and train burning rampage.

Hindus in BD are targeted for being pro Hasina. BD hindu are targeted for demoltion of Babri Masjid. Were BD hindu repsonible for demolision of babri Masjid.!!!! Have in BD you were caught a Hindu terrorist involved in anti BD activties.

Even i know many Muslim who have never been mistreated , this doesn't mean Muslims in India are in excellent condition. Babri masjid was demolished beacuse it stood on place which is most scared to Hindus and temple standing there was demolished by Muslim king Babur.
In India just one mosque was demolished compared to 200 temples in BD.

in short answer to OPs question Indian Bengali members here view Bangladesh in a negative light now close this thread cum troll fest

Not Bangladesh; not Bangladeshis. Only those four or five gallows birds who come here to whine about how they actually always wanted to be part of the greater dream, and how they regret 1971. By itself, that's fine, but it comes along with a stream of poison about Indians, about Hindus and about Bengali Hindus. No rhyme, no reason, except possibly an effort to be more royalist than the king.

It is so good to see them jumping about trying to make sense of how their Jamaati friends are being trashed, and not by obvious Awami Leaguers, but by good, solid, decent Bangladeshis. Just made my day.

People from that part of the world have traditionally been generous and open-hearted. But your comment is puzzling. When they come to stay for a day or two in Calcutta, they stay in the Free School Street/Eliot Road/Wellesley Street/Dharamtola Street quadrangle, not exactly a posh area. In fact, pretty down-Market.

So where does the big spending happen? In their stories when they return to Dhaka?

That part of Calcutta/Kolkata is where back-packers and Hippies love to stay in; simply because of affordability. Check out the Hostels/Lodges around Sudder Street for instance. Actually those are parts where some body can keep a low-profile and just stay below the 'radar horizon' of various agencies.

Its just a stereotype Bangladeshis like to peddle around.

Apparently they are all ****** rich and spend money without thinking twice.

Oh my God what a troll thread. Amazing. :rofl:
These Bangladeshis are expert day dreamers. Kabhi Assam, kabhi Tripura, kabhi pura north east, kabhi Bihar, kabhi Jharkhand and now West Bengal. Looks like you people pass your whole time day dreaming about these places. Seriously keyboard day dreamers get out of this troll thread and go to Shabagh square and do something useful for a change.

So Whats the plan? you guys offering him Bangladeshi PM's Post?

Listen PDF hamer fanboy brigade, your Indian master has spoken, you must do as he says, pronto. No wasting time now, there is important work to do.

Listen PDF hamer fanboy brigade, your Indian master has spoken, you must do as he says, pronto. No wasting time now, there is important work to do.

The message also applies to you. What are you still doing commenting on this thread? :D

My solidarity with all those Bdeshis who wanna break apart India and take our land. Please give it a try. Go ahead. :bounce:

After all we also need a reason to annex some piece of land and justify mass murder of 180 million Jamatis. In my view you guys don't have any right to exist period. Neither does Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and even Mauritius and other Indian ocean island states. You guys will be annexed with time. Let this country of 1.4 billion grow and during the mid of the century will start Indian expansion plans. Akhand Bharat will be formed again. Inshallah.

That part of Calcutta/Kolkata is where back-packers and Hippies love to stay in; simply because of affordability. Check out the Hostels/Lodges around Sudder Street for instance. Actually those are parts where some body can keep a low-profile and just stay below the 'radar horizon' of various agencies.

Umm, there's been a lot of building and growing these former slummy little lodges, but they are still a downmarket part of Calcutta. And the Bangladeshis staying are emphatically not back-packers and hippies, but middle-of-the-road citizens. Why do they stay in these crummy areas? Especially as Lindsay Street PS keeps a very close eye on these areas.

So we have them staying for the cost, not the quaintness and local colour, and in spite of being under surveillance.

My solidarity with all those Bdeshis who wanna break apart India and take our land. Please give it a try. Go ahead. :bounce:

After all we also need a reason to annex some piece of land and justify mass murder of 180 million Jamatis. In my view you guys don't have any right to exist period. Neither does Nepal, Bhutan, Sri Lanka and even Mauritius and other Indian ocean island states. You guys will be annexed with time. Let this country of 1.4 billion grow and during the mid of the century will start Indian expansion plans. Akhand Bharat will be formed again. Inshallah.

Uncalled for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom