What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
misc-so-hardcore-l.png

I have a better offer,

1. Assamese people get some pride and become independent.

2. Mizoram people realize that their fate is better with Bangladesh

3. Kashmir goes back to the Pakistan, AP to China, Tamil Nadu can become Srilankan land. The rest of the mainland India can be British colony.

I like my ideas, more :P

Even the plan can be devised such a way that there will be no rest of the thing :woot: .

lol wtf bangladeshis openly revealing their imperial ambitions

You can only take away one person, my boss, is a bengali.

We secretly call him Bengladeshi and such a idiot and I believe he came to India from east pakistan during partition. Please give asylum to him..we are relieved.

Ladies and gentleman, here is a true example of Indians discriminating against the Bangalis:enjoy:

@aazidane
@BDforever

There is a monster in all of us. Its upto us how we deal with it,isnt it ?

I would like the idea of building bridges over bombs though.

Last edited by a moderator:
*facepalm*

Ever heard of Maurya Empire? With its capital in Patliputra?

People in Kolkata are multi lingual. I was there a month ago, struggled a lot cause I speak very little Bangla.

If you talk to them in Bangla, they ll reply in Bangla. If you talk to them in Hindi, they ll reply in Hindi. Heck even the non Bengalis in Kolkata can speak pretty good Bangla.

I faced situation when it didn't happen.

@aazidane
@BDforever

There is a monster in all of us. Its upto us how we deal with it,isnt it ?

I would like the idea of building bridges over bombs though.

After we change the demography of west Bengal of course..........

Last edited by a moderator:
Ladies and gentleman, here is a true example of Indians discriminating against the Bangalis:enjoy:
Labong and skull claim to have east bengal roots, see my bengali brothers, that is how you will be treated if you remain in India. Let us liberate you
Freedom Fighters.

Chittagong must be liberated from illegal Bangladeshi occupation.

Liberation war of Chittagong. Just like we did it in 1971.

I'm pretty sure you are not even Bengali because our real Bengali brothers always want to get rid of Delhi occupation.

First worry about Sylhet from our patriotic Khasia men. :rofl:

2 Bangladeshis shot dead by Indian Khasia in Sylhet

Bangladeshi youth shot dead by Indian Khasia tribesmen

Then ULFA will give you warm welcome in Assam.
i do not know the true story and i can not say anything because i personally visited in their area, passed some time there and they did not act anything bad with me :D

First worry about Sylhet from our patriotic Khasia men. :rofl:

2 Bangladeshis shot dead by Indian Khasia in Sylhet

Bangladeshi youth shot dead by Indian Khasia tribesmen

Then ULFA will give you warm welcome in Assam.
i do not know the true story and i can not say anything because i personally visited in their area, passed some time there and they did not act anything bad with me :D

Labong and skull claim to have east bengal roots, see my bengali brothers, that is how you will be treated if you remain in India. Let us liberate you

I'm pretty sure you are not even Bengali because our real Bengali brothers always want to get rid of Delhi occupation.

he is not a dada from wb, his name is pritam kronar, that is not a dada name.

Just one question. Are you ready to make Mamta Banerjee your prime minister?:D

Yeah...comparing her background with the two witches of Bangladesh Mamata Didi is the best for her lifetime...she can be PM until her death :azn: . At least she's not gonna build a mountain of wealth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom