What's new

How India was defeated in Kashmir...Official Acceptance by S.K.Sinha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing civilian is your pride-not mine. You just crossed the limit. Well, not everyone of Bangladesh did see the photos. It shows us how we need to deal with you. You fire bullet,we will fire too. Lets see how long you continue. This photos just show that your BSF did act of war. We will see you.

It's pretty simple .....Don't try to cross our border. Or else we will shoot you down.

Ask our pakistani members how bangladesh was created. They will give your right answers.

All Srilanka did was with help of indians. Our PM was assissnated for helping Srilanka.

Lol ! No comments. All know well what speciallity of BSF Jawans.

Poor friend, we have two nuclear nations like China & Pakistan in neighbouring, we need muscles to be par with them who needs Sukhoi series for Bangladesh, even if half of our population go and pee in rivers flowing to Bangladesh there will be no bangladesh on next morning.

India's 23% population belongs to Muslims. Tamil Nadu will never do such act. Calcutta is nothing but eroding nation. We just need to give some ignite to your far Eastern part. So simple and it will happen. Jayatu Tamils.

Ask our pakistani members how bangladesh was created. They will give your right answers.

All Srilanka did was with help of indians. Our PM was assissnated for helping Srilanka.

Lol ! No comments. All know well what speciallity of BSF Jawans.

Poor friend, we have two nuclear nations like China & Pakistan in neighbouring, we need muscles to be par with them who needs Sukhoi series for Bangladesh, even if half of our population go and pee in rivers flowing to Bangladesh there will be no bangladesh on next morning.

India's 23% population belongs to Muslims. Tamil Nadu will never do such act. Calcutta is nothing but eroding nation. We just need to give some ignite to your far Eastern part. So simple and it will happen. Jayatu Tamils.

You want to fly in the sky, Bangladesh will always bring you down. - It's our pledge to our Freedom fighters

India's 23% population belongs to Muslims.
For 2009 The Indian Muslim population was 160.9 million, how did grow beyond 230 million in 2012? :woot:

Map: Distribution of Muslim Population by Country and Territory - Pew Forum on Religion & Public Life

Tamil Nadu will never do such act.

What act?

Calcutta is nothing but eroding nation.
Calcutta is a nation :rofl:

We just need to give some ignite to your far Eastern part.

Which will result in more Nellie like massacres :frown:

Nellie_massacre

So simple and it will happen. Jayatu Tamils.

Whatever that means

It's pretty simple .....Don't try to cross our border. Or else we will shoot you down.

Your people do the same. Just don't ask us for any killing in get-together of "Puja". Believe me next time we will make sure we fire bullets towards those pilgrimages.

You want to fly in the sky, Bangladesh will always bring you down. - It's our pledge to our Freedom fighters

There are too much BS in your post ..But you being a bangladeshi that is understandable

Muslims form just 13% of Indian population .

Calcutta is not a nation ..It is a city.

The dream of having NE will remain a wet dream for bangladeshis.

Bangladesh will always remain nothing but a obnoxious little weed.

Your people do the same. Just don't ask us for any killing in get-together of "Puja". Believe me next time we will make sure we fire bullets towards those pilgrimages.

Only BD govt. had the ball$ like internet jamaatis.

Wow!
a Jamati Hinduphobe threatening gunfire over Hindu religious ceremonies, at this rate India is bound to receive a sea of Hindu refugees from Bangladesh.

Calcutta is a "Bengali" nation. Never mind but laugh in their face, I hope you will learn something. They are "Bengali" first,then everything else.

What act?

Calcutta is a nation :rofl:

Which will result in more Nellie like massacres :frown:

Nellie_massacre

Whatever that means[/QUOTE]

Calcutta is a "Bengali" nation. Never mind but laugh in their face, I hope you will learn something. They are "Bengali" first,then everything else.

I"ve had a Bengali friend, neither he nor his family ever showed any signs of lingual chauvinism, he had no problem speaking in hindi with me.

There are too much BS in your post ..But you being a bangladeshi that is understandable

Calcutta is not a nation ..It is a city.

The dream of having NE will remain a wet dream for bangladeshis.

Bangladesh will always remain nothing but a obnoxious little weed.

Only BD govt. had the ball$ like internet jamaatis.

We will see that. Have some cowpiss and cowdung.

"Only countries with more than 1 million Muslims are shown"- do you know the meaning of this Cowdung nation, talking about the Muslims' graphic distribution.

India got more Muslims than your Govt. want you to show. It is the most talked in Indian Websites. YOu know this. So am I. 13% must be your Cow dung protein.

We don't need to ask anyone. The history is well-protected. Cowdung.

Personal insults.
Last resort of a A-hole.
Showed your class.Keep it Up.:tup:

Pakistan is doing same since last 60 years we invite you to do so & enjoy the downfall.

Do it soon, seeing the rate of Green house effect on sea-shores , I dont think Bangladesh have much time left !

He/She is adding 10% extra considering the number of illegal immigrants from his/her country.

Your people started it. You insult Bangladeshis, you will get more insults. By the way, Bangladesh got enough Engineering to keep it's land protected from Sea-level rise. It is not a serious problem at all. You people are backward so may don't know.

He/She is adding 10% extra considering the number of illegal immigrants from his/her country.

In 2050,you will be illegal in your own land.

Yes we are bengali, marathi, punjabi, gujrati, telugu,sindhi, madrasi, haryaanvi,bihari, in real life first in normal conditions but for some external threat against our country we wont mind cutting throats of any external bengali from east or any punjabi/sindhi from west even our bengali, punjabi & sindhi brothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom