What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

@ My dear beloved Indian friend on the eve of the partition of Indo-subcontinent there were as many as 527 Princely States which were independent at that time. These princely states were given three clear options by the British Govt. Where are those Princely states ? How many joined Pakistan and India ? After annexing all these Princely states one by one and now you are telling India does not believe on "Akhand Bharat", what a shame ?????????
I know, Indian union is more of a necessity to safeguard Indians. We were and are Indians when it was princely states. this is Bharat/India before Britishers came. We would've been easily captured and enslaved by medieval barbarians just like how mughals and other invaders came here and looted Us. We cannot allow India to fall for Caliphates or Communists. Akhand Bharat does not exist. Once Political Islam has taken over the identity of People, There is no use of "Akhand Bharat" there. hence, the Removal of Pakistan,Bangladesh is very well justified. I belive Britishers are benevolent enough to save the a22 of Hindus Who would've faced genocide in their Country had it been "Akhand Bharat". So, NO Pakistan, NO Bangladesh are parts of Akhand Bharat. India must exist for the safety of Union states. We very well knows that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool....now Harvard scholar indian will say Hyderabadi Nizam knocked Sardar Patel in dream to annex his regime by indian army like Kashmiri Maharaza game :alcoholic: .

actually its private thugs of Nizam that attacked Indian border villages (more than 500 villages were affected)...you should read before post..

@ My dear beloved Indian friend on the eve of the partition of Indo-subcontinent there were as many as 527 Princely States which were independent at that time. These princely states were given three clear options by the British Govt. Where are those Princely states ? How many joined Pakistan and India ? After annexing all these Princely states one by one and now you are telling India does not believe on "Akhand Bharat", what a shame ?????????

noobness at best...all of Princely states joined either India or pakistan..

British_Empire_in_the_East%2C_1919.png

List of Indian princely states - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

so u mean we should have left goa, daman and diu with portugal, hyderabad as an independent state in the middle of india and sikkim for chinese agression..loll we r not morons yet like u guys.

@ So, you have taken all one by one than why you have kept alive Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. these countries are creating unnecessary problem for you people.

@ So, you have taken all one by one than why you have kept alive Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka etc. the countries are creating problem for you.

I already posted link..read before making wrong and biased comments..

@ My point is Pakistan was not given equal share as per muslim population.

lol...it was decided by rulers of the princely states that which country they'll join.and FYI,India has more muslim population than Pakistan.

lol...it was decided by rulers of the princely states that which country they'll join.and FYI,India has more muslim population than Pakistan.

@ Most of them taken either by fraud or intimidation ?????

if ur from bangladesh then why r u jumping for pakistan? :azn:

@ As because at that time we were part of Pakistan better known as East Pakistan/ East Bengal. Our father and grandfather believed (97 %) on "Two Nation Theory".

@ We may be separated but still majority of our people believed on "Two Nation Theory", but it does not mean that we want to be a part of Pakistan again.

Cool....now Harvard scholar indian will say Hyderabadi Nizam knocked Sardar Patel in dream to annex his regime by indian army like Kashmiri Maharaza game :alcoholic: .

We gave them (normal citizens) better life and prosperity. If they would have been independent only there kings and darbaris would have been prosperous and not general public.

@ As because at that time we were part of Pakistan better known as East Pakistan/ East Bengal. Our father and grandfather believed (97 %) on "Two Nation Theory".

@ We may be separated but still majority of our people believed on "Two Nation Theory", but it does not mean that we want to be a part of Pakistan again.

Even if you want, we will not let you become one. It is not in interest of India.

Even if you want, we will not let you become one. It is not in interest of India.

@ Your interest and my interest is contradictory so this struggle will remain till India itself will break like USSR.

@ And this breakup is forseeable. A sensible man can forsee what is coming ahead.

@ Your interest and my interest is contradictory so this struggle will remain till India itself will break like USSR.

@ And this breakup is forseeable. A sensible man can forsee what is coming ahead.

lol i am sensible but i cant :blink:, sorry :)

Back
Top Bottom