What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

India or no-India, Bangladesh would have formed sooner or later. The West Pakistanis never really accepted the East Pakistanis, their language and their culture and it was this very rift that caused the formation of Bangladesh.

It was a pretty spontaneous process.

I do partly agree that their language, culture differences were their but the nations was as in love as it is with BD more then INDIAN I believe, even nation was not aware what's happening (media was not independent then)....
But the credit goes to the IDIOT political unjust ruler (more of east Pakistan and no less west Pakistan who took funds).....believe me in our Pak books I do remember which says " apnon (political) ki kotaahion (mistakes) aur ghairon (foreign hand means India) ki saazish sy hmara brother separate hoa...

sharq say gharb tak meri prwaaz thee men ik shaheen thaa zhan-e-Ibaal ka
ajkal aik baazoo par urtaa hoon men, doosra dusmanon ko gwaara nahi

(above poetic couplet I just remember from my text book, it was like above I feel)

but the difference did not mean to have a separate country...unjust rule IDIOTS are doing the same in Punjab and Balochistan.......upper Punjab has 70% literacay rate and lower Punjab (Seirieki) belt it is 12%. Upper Punjab universities and people are highly wages, so if any brain exit would move there.....even the funds have been not allocated and ruler more spended on upper Punjab side (these protests are documented even than they are treating like IDIOTS and ARROGANT like always)....we even know while leaders IDIOTS were know but they restrict the army hight limit...

But remember even to the day it is happening, but you will see they are demanding for new province...such things urge for fight for new province not for a NEW COUNTRY until hate is rectified by some opportunist and funds are spent and killing are done and then put name to others at the initial level ...their are million ways to make heart distance wide. (Same happened in BD and PAK case...Same happening in Balochistan, external funds are there...)...but we have accepted BD as brother not like narrow minded, no one ever in PAK hate BD for separation as we know What ALLAH do is best and we are now two muslim countries here in subcontinent....INDIAN should also accept Pakistan from heart but mostly on TOI talks about akhand bharat and talks as if we have grabed their lands....We all are soil mates...

INDIAN should also accept Pakistan from heart but mostly on TOI talks about akhand bharat and talks as if we have grabed their lands....We all are soil mates...

A Very sane and sincere remark by a Pakistani. I am pleasantly surprised.

As regards the quoted part, don't worry. Most of the Indians understand and are happy now that Pakistan is not a part of India. (Would not comtemplate on the reasons)

There may have been a time when people looked forward to the dream of Akhand Bharat.
Nowadays, hardly anyone cares for it. I dunno why outsiders think that we have no work but to think of annexing other territories even though a history to the contrary. Believe me, its not what Indians think.

India did not create Bangladesh, it HELPED and ASSISTED people of East Pakistan to liberate themselves and form a country where they are free from unequal treatment of West Pakistan. India's reaction was to massive Refugee flow followed by lack of international assistance (cold war period). Bangladesh would never have been created if Bangladeshis were treated at par with what was then West Pakistan..

!

exactly, and that's fine....we're doing the same in Kashmir.

except in this case, no matter how much india tries to dole out the Kashmiris still reject their (trigger happy) rule

except in this case, no matter how much india tries to dole out the Kashmiris still reject their (trigger happy) rule

Without direct attack on India and finally defeat India...Pakistan will not get Kashmir....Talks and other method will not work

True..Indians are pissed off at the BD posters here that they don't see the bigger picture.

False ,I would any day live with the fear of nukes than have 30 million ****** border jumpers

We are raising awareness among our masses, our awareness campaign is not addressed to Indians, but if somebody learns something from it, we cannot object can we? India's proxy will be removed, it is our hope, when Bangladeshi people are more aware and educated. That is a job for us Bangladeshi's and we will do it in due course of time. If third party get irritated by our internal campaign, tough luck.

India had no business interfering in internal affairs of another country, period, and it has no business doing the same now. Indian strategists have always supported and conspired with RAWamy League to break Pakistan and make Bangladesh, whipping up a fake Bengali nationalism, using ethnic fault lines between east and west wing and some clueless leaders who did not understand the full implication of their actions on the future of East Bengal. The result was that a lot of our people lost lives. RAWamy League is still the Indian hand of proxy rule for Bangladesh. It will be better for India to give up this policy of interference as soon as possible, for better relations between the two countries.

And whining about West Bengal Muslims migrating to other parts of India and claiming they are Bangladeshi migrants is not going to help, if India has any issue they can bring it to Bangladesh govt. So what do we see from Indian govt., zilch. So as always, this is Hindutva (Hindu Nationalist) false propaganda to delegitimize West Bengal Muslims and calling them foreign migrants.

Nope BRO NOT AT ALL, these two issues are quite different... that was absurd and unethical intervention of INDIA like an enemy approach, ethically, globally wrong for BD and Pak case... (while even UN confessed that kashmiris people should be given self determinations, only Russia vetoes)......but as for Kashmir it is a pending issue and an incomplete task of British division (it is failure of British)...remember when INDIAN here says that we are big STATUS QUO POWER on the planet this means indirectly they admiting that they are not solving a pending issue and why they not solving because at least in their hearts they knows THEY ARE WRONG and kashmiris would not opt for INDIA at least...

What the hell why not we pakistan (Musharraf) did not put a condition on US in 2001 that we are going to go agaist ourselve and taking part in your wars of GLOBAL WAR if you let the Kashmiris help in getting their genuine right which was acknowledged by all at least HUMAN BEING....SOLELY according to their wishes not of our self gains....I sometimes think WILL US go kill Israel (their all times sincere ally), I'm sure not happening but we did aginst ourself, when we were having good relation with Taliban (ALHAMDOLILLAh we have very good relaions with Afghans brothers too (even if external factor make them agaist us still we will ALWAYS for our brothers for their stability and peace and their and our troubles to vainish...we love our brothers if it is our muslim bro Afghan or Taliban (apart from those who killl innocents ).....

Don't worry we can reply in the same coin in Balochistan! Terrorism in Kashmir as null in 2012 when compared to 1989! We are happy to pull the trigger with the ones who does not fall in line!

Keep on sending the terrorist from your side..... Our snipers will get live practice!

Nope BRO NOT AT ALL, these two issues are quite different... that was absurd and unethical intervention of INDIA like an enemy approach, ethically, globally wrong for BD and Pak case... (while even UN confessed that kashmiris people should be given self determinations, only Russia vetoes)......but as for Kashmir it is a pending issue and an incomplete task of British division (it is failure of British)...remember when INDIAN here says that we are big STATUS QUO POWER on the planet this means indirectly they admiting that they are not solving a pending issue and why they not solving because at least in their hearts they knows THEY ARE WRONG and kashmiris would not opt for INDIA at least...

What the hell why not we pakistan (Musharraf) did not put a condition on US in 2001 that we are going to go agaist ourselve and taking part in your wars of GLOBAL WAR if you let the Kashmiris help in getting their genuine right which was acknowledged by all at least HUMAN BEING....SOLELY according to their wishes not of our self gains....I sometimes think WILL US go kill Israel (their all times sincere ally), I'm sure not happening but we did aginst ourself, when we were having good relation with Taliban (ALHAMDOLILLAh we have very good relaions with Afghans brothers too (even if external factor make them agaist us still we will ALWAYS for our brothers for their stability and peace and their and our troubles to vainish...we love our brothers if it is our muslim bro Afghan or Taliban (apart from those who killl innocents ).....

No one can expect self determination after driving out all Hindu Pandit families from Kashmir! Just because some section is brain washed... Does not mean we should divide the nation! If they are not happy with Indian Democracy they can live in Pakistani Shariat law! No Indian object that!

what about Sri Lanka!! The writer is Sri Lankan and reveal some true nature of India!!! and also pointed out how even after creation of Bangladesh India interfered it by arming the chakma terrorists.

Even if India do not support Bangladesh formation. Bengalis will fight for their independence, India interference only made it quicker.
West pakistanis are racists with blood culture, Do not for get the mass genocide done by them. or is it India who has done those mass rapes and murders.

A Very sane and sincere remark by a Pakistani. I am pleasantly surprised.

As regards the quoted part, don't worry. Most of the Indians understand and are happy now that Pakistan is not a part of India. (Would not comtemplate on the reasons)

There may have been a time when people looked forward to the dream of Akhand Bharat.
Nowadays, hardly anyone cares for it. I dunno why outsiders think that we have no work but to think of annexing other territories even though a history to the contrary. Believe me, its not what Indians think.

@ My dear beloved Indian friend on the eve of the partition of Indo-subcontinent there were as many as 527 Princely States which were independent at that time. These princely states were given three clear options by the British Govt. Where are those Princely states ? How many joined Pakistan and India ? After annexing all these Princely states one by one and now you are telling India does not believe on "Akhand Bharat", what a shame ?????????

@ My dear beloved Indian friend on the eve of the partition of Indo-subcontinent there were as many as 527 Princely States which were independent at that time. These princely states were given three clear options by the British Govt. Where are those Princely states ? How many joined Pakistan and India ? After annexing all these Princely states one by one and now you are telling India does not believe on "Akhand Bharat", what a shame ?????????

so u mean we should have left goa, daman and diu with portugal, hyderabad as an independent state in the middle of india and sikkim for chinese agression..loll we r not morons yet like u guys.

Cool....now Harvard scholar indian will say Hyderabadi Nizam knocked Sardar Patel in dream to annex his regime by indian army like Kashmiri Maharaza game :alcoholic: .

Back
Top Bottom