What's new

How did the Hindu rulers become so powerful in the 15th century in India?

Taj Mahal-built by Indian labourers,Indian architects,and money stolen from Indians by the mughals.What makes you think those sand eating retarded monkeys had the skills to do so?Why did they not make it in their native Uzbekistan?We have much more than silly tajmahal in India.

Please don't feed the troll :lol:

There is caste system in south Asian Muslims also,its not Hindu specific
Actually there is no caste system in pakistan as all are low caste bhangi converts . Who are they gonna discriminate ? But indian muslim migrants do discriminate against the indigenous dalit muslims

Taj Mahal-built by Indian labourers,Indian architects,and money stolen from Indians by the mughals.What makes you think those sand eating retarded monkeys had the skills to do so?Why did they not make it in their native Uzbekistan?We have much more than silly tajmahal in India.
It was designed by Mimar Sinan and his Ottoman students. It is not your legacy, just because couple of dirty bags helped to do the dirty work doesn't mean they "built" it. They got paid to do what they did or maybe they were force to do it.. Just because couple of rats help to build world trade center doesn't mean the rats build the world trade center.

It was designed by Mimar Sinan and his Ottoman students. It is not your legacy, just because couple of dirty bags helped to do the dirty work doesn't mean they "built" it. They got paid to do what they did or maybe they were force to do it.. Just because couple of rats help to build world trade center doesn't mean the rats build the world trade center.

You are Anatolian. You have nothing to do with Turks of Central Asia despite your grand delusions :lol: You were subjugated by those Turks whose identity you adopted.

It was designed by Mimar Sinan and his Ottoman students. It is not your legacy, just because couple of dirty bags helped to do the dirty work doesn't mean they "built" it. They got paid to do what they did. Just because couple of rats help to build world trade center doesn't mean the rats build the world trade center.
The architects were Indian and Persian

The architects were Indian and Persian
Since when is Mimar Sinan an Indian or Persian, from what I know he was Ottoman architect. I don't know which Indian and Persian architects you are talking about but maybe you can give names instead of bulshitting? India and Persia was both ruled by Turkic dynasties so I don't know how a slave can design something.
You are Anatolian. You have nothing to do with Turks of Central Asia despite your grand delusions :lol: You were subjugated by those Turks whose identity you adopted.
That is a myth. We took wives but all conquerers do that. We don't cry, we make people cry! We are not prey, we are the predator. We are alpha in your world.

Since when is Mimar Sinan an Indian or Persian, from what I know he was Ottoman architect. I don't know which Indian and Persian architects you are talking about but maybe you can give names instead of bulshitting? India and Persia was both ruled by Turkic dynasties so I don't know how a slave can design something.

That is a myth. We took wives but all conquerers do that. We don't cry, we make people cry! We are not prey, we are the predator. We are alpha in your world.
Mughals were more Persian and Mongol than turkic.Turks did not rule India,and most India were merely tributaries of the mughals rather then being provinces.The construction of the Taj Mahal was entrusted to a board of architects under imperial supervision, including Abd ul-Karim,Ma'mur Khan, Makramat Khan, and UstadAhmad Lahauri.Lahauri is generally considered to be the principal designer,and he was not turkic.

Mughals were more Persian and Mongol than turkic.Turks did not rule India,and most India were merely tributaries of the mughals rather then being provinces.The construction of the Taj Mahal was entrusted to a board of architects under imperial supervision, including Abd ul-Karim,Ma'mur Khan, Makramat Khan, and UstadAhmad Lahauri.Lahauri is generally considered to be the principal designer,and he was not turkic.
I looked up Abd ul-Karim and his biography says nothing about Taj Mahal. By the way, he is muslim, I didn't know you were down that way. :lol: You seem to push your own agenda which is based on thin air. It is Mimar Sinan's legacy. An Ottoman.

After the decline of the Delhi Sultanate in the 15th century the 3 major Hindu states(the Rajput kingdoms, the Vijayanagara Empire and the Gajapati Dynasty) exercised considerable influence over huge parts of India. The Rajputs under the leadership of Rana Kumbha and Rao Jodha reconquered Rajasthan and successfully defended Rajasthan against the Sultans of Malwa and Gujarat. The ruler Kapilendradeva of the Gajapati Dynasty in eastern India invaded Bengal and defeated the Sultan of Bengal and captured parts of Bengal.
After his successful campaign in Bengal Kapilendradeva defeated the Bahmani Sultan of the Deccan and expanded the frontiers of his kingdom in several directions. The greatest glory was achieved by the rulers of the Vijayanagara Empire who conquered the major part of southern India and defeated the Bahmani Sultans which led to the decline of the Bahmani Sultanate. The foreign travelers like the Persian ambassador Abdur Razzaq
and the Italian traveller Niccolo de Conti who visited India in the 15th century were full of praise for the rulers of the Vijayanagara Empire and described the Vijayanagara rulers as the most powerful kings of whole India.
But why were the Hindu rulers in the 15th century more successful than the Hindu rulers of the 13th or 14th century against the Turkic rulers.

Sir,

You already answered the question in the first line of your post----.

When one party declines---the other may get stronger----hehn----.

It is dark under the conventional lamp posts----the modern lamp posts are inverted so they can shine a light right below---.

The invaders of 13th 14th century were hungry for the loot and plunder.

I looked up Abd ul-Karim and his biography says nothing about Taj Mahal. You seem to push your own agenda which is based on thin air. It is Mimar Sinan's legacy. An Ottoman.

Who cares. If you are the predator, do something in China. Where are your priorities?

I looked up Abd ul-Karim and his biography says nothing about Taj Mahal. By the way, he is muslim, I didn't know you were down that way. :lol: You seem to push your own agenda which is based on thin air. It is Mimar Sinan's legacy. An Ottoman.
He was one of them in group of architects.Who the hell is sinan,he was not involved in Taj mahal quit talking nonsense

He was one of them in group of architects.Who the hell is sinan,he was not involved in Taj mahal quit talking nonsense
If you don't know Mimar Sinan google it. Mughals, the client and contractor were both Turkic. Yes there might be some Persian, or what not, but even World Trade Centre had some foreign architects. If some architects were Indian. Doesn't make World Trade Center Indian does it?

**** bhangis are so insane . They should change their country's name to bhangistan-the land of bhangis . it will sound more like bakistan as arabs call them .:D

Another castiest hindu, they will never die will they?

In older times,there was no specific defination of these two religions.So while people followed Buddhism,they still went to Brahmins for rituals,and kept their Hindu practices alive.

As i said you are delusional hindu, especially if you believe that.

If you don't know Mimar Sinan google it. Mughals, the client and contractor were both Turkic. Yes there might be some Persian, or what not, but even World Trade Centre had some foreign architects. If some architects were Indian. Doesn't make World Trade Center Indian does it?
Nope.But it was built in India with majority indian architects,completely Indian money and labourers.Now if some american architect is involved in some building construction in India does that make the building american?Where turks are hiding in turkey still i guess and why you are crying sinan was not involved in tajmahal.

Another castiest hindu, they will never die will they?

As i said you are delusional hindu, especially if you believe that.
Not before you:D

Back
Top Bottom