What's new

How did the Hindu rulers become so powerful in the 15th century in India?

Mughals were more Persian and Mongol than turkic.Turks did not rule India,and most India were merely tributaries of the mughals rather then being provinces.The construction of the Taj Mahal was entrusted to a board of architects under imperial supervision, including Abd ul-Karim,Ma'mur Khan, Makramat Khan, and UstadAhmad Lahauri.Lahauri is generally considered to be the principal designer,and he was not turkic.

Before mongols Afghan rulers were turkic origin. Sher Shah Suri, Ghazni.....

Before mongols Afghan rulers were turkic origin. Sher Shah Suri, Ghazni.....
Origin?In that case entire pakistan is Indian origin does that mean pakistan is indian?No na?

Another castiest hindu, they will never die will they?

As i said you are delusional hindu, especially if you believe that.
Even today in India hindus and buddhists do not differentiate between themselves

Nope.But it was built in India with majority indian architects,completely Indian money and labourers.Now if some american architect is involved in some building construction in India does that make the building american?Where turks are hiding in turkey still i guess and why you are crying sinan was not involved in tajmahal.
:D

A part from Qazim Khan who was from Lahore, Pakistan. Not a single important Indian was part of it, if one exclude slave hindus.

Origin?In that case entire pakistan is Indian origin does that mean pakistan is indian?No na?

Even today in India hindus and buddhists do not differentiate between themselves

Lol delusional hindu its the otherway around. Pakistan is cradle of South Asian civilization. Indians were brainwashed to the point that they rejected bhudism. Instead it was adopted by original hindus in Pakistan, for good 800 years.

Both were the same place back then

Again trying hard to claim our heritage.

Lol delusional hindu its the otherway around. Pakistan is cradle of South Asian civilization. Indians were brainwashed to the point that they rejected bhudism. Instead it was adopted by original hindus in Pakistan, for good 800 years.
There was no such thing as pakistan prior to 1947.As i said both were the same place.Buddhism came from current India by the way.

There was no such thing as pakistan prior to 1947.As i said both were the same place.Buddhism came from current India by the way.

Buddha was born in Nepal, so how it can come from India? And 2nd Buddha who actually spread bhudism to East Asia was born in Pakistan. Pakistan existed since good 4 billion years, we Pakistanis still exis to this day. Our ancestors civilized your kind, gave you hinduism.

Nope.But it was built in India with majority indian architects,completely Indian money and labourers.Now if some american architect is involved in some building construction in India does that make the building american?Where turks are hiding in turkey still i guess and why you are crying sinan was not involved in tajmahal.
When Taj Mahal was built. India didn't exist. Indian were subjects of Moghuls. You didn't have say.. It was designed by Turkic architects. (You failed to give me list of Indian architects btw)You didn't have money since you were our subjects. You only did the dirty work.

When Taj Mahal was built. India didn't exist. Indian were subjects of Moghuls. You didn't have say.. It was designed by Turkic architects. (You failed to give me list of Indian architects btw)You didn't have money since you were our subjects. You only did the dirty work.
Lolz Turkic haha mughals wore persian talked persian ate persian had persian culture and were very mixed up with mongols and persians just how the hell were they turkic.Go research on taj mahal everything was Indian I am not gonna waste my time here.India was called Hindustan back them 'land of the hindus'.

Buddha was born in Nepal, so how it can come from India? And 2nd Buddha who actually spread bhudism to East Asia was born in Pakistan. Pakistan existed since good 4 billion years, we Pakistanis still exis to this day. Our ancestors civilized your kind, gave you hinduism.
Buddhism originated here...in bihar...and pakistan has been a place for being invaded all over history...what will you give us culture...hinduism did not originate in pakistan...there is no concrete evidence of hinduism being born in pakistan so quit your crap.

Lolz Turkic haha mughals wore persian talked persian ate persian had persian culture and were very mixed up with mongols and persians just how the hell were they turkic.Go research on taj mahal everything was Indian I am not gonna waste my time here.India was called Hindustan back them 'land of the hindus'.
I bet you didn't even read Babur Han's memoir. Guess what? It was written in ancient Turkic. I read it in English of course but you have no legitimacy in this topic. You didn't do your homework and can't answer my questions. I can't dismantle every misinformation in your post.

Buddhism originated here...in bihar...and pakistan has been a place for being invaded all over history...what will you give us culture...hinduism did not originate in pakistan...there is no concrete evidence of hinduism being born in pakistan so quit your crap.

Beta hinduism is mixture of vedic and aborginal religions. And we all know where Rig Veda the first holy book was composed.

Back
Top Bottom