What's new

How can we stop kidnapping of Babies and kidnapping of others?

Better to improve law & order than making police state.
That wont help.People who are frustrated and want a quick way will target people who are well off around them it doesn't matter you happen to be family or relative, the world now is such!

Or a brutal kidnapper. You're just giving them incentive to poke more holes into your kids.

This thread is creeping me out!
Well either way after poking so many holes, nor is it ransom worth or anything worth is it? I am just trying to portray the worst scenario and hoping for the best and asking what can we do to make it better? all suggestions are welcome!

I don't mean to sound rude, but you will be sorry when your kid grows up into a wimpy directionless adult with no self-confidence or ability to confront hard times.

I understand the concern but by the time child transitions into an adult he/ she must be self aware. My points and aim were directed more towards children/ low- teens, who can make wrong decisions and cant defend self against people much more their size/ age. If an adult is, how you describe him/ her then that's parent's fault.

But similarly one can say one will be sorry when his child gets abducted and the parent regrets all his life that he could have done more until child is able to defend self.

@Bombermanx1 @Counter-Errorist

This thread is getting creepy indeed! My assertion is that such chips, if they're linked to GPS, will also have some sort of electronic signature which can be located by kidnappers(assuming such a chip and it's detector are available). Who/What will prevent them from removing the chip or amputing a section of the body that houses the chip? Damn! why am I even into such morbid scenarios?:hang2:

Clone those little tit sucking diaper wearing mofos, if you lose one unwrap a bloody new one.

I understand the concern but by the time child transitions into an adult he/ she must be self aware. My points and aim were directed more towards children/ low- teens, who can make wrong decisions and cant defend self against people much more their size/ age. If an adult is, how you describe him/ her then that's parent's fault.

But similarly one can say one will be sorry when his child gets abducted and the parent regrets all his life that he could have done more until child is able to defend self.
Exactly!

I say because i want to bring in radical changes, in Indian health and infrastructure!

This thread is getting creepy indeed! My assertion is that such chips, if they're linked to GPS, will also have some sort of electronic signature which can be located by kidnappers(assuming such a chip and it's detector are available). Who/What will prevent them from removing the chip or amputing a section of the body that houses the chip? Damn! why am I even into such morbid scenarios?:hang2:
Nope bro, unless the ones abducting your kindred are hifi( which automatically can be narrowed down)They wont won't know where to locate it!
Like i said :--
1)SUB DERMAL
2)INTRA MUSCULAR
3)INTRA ORGAN.
There are a lot of places to hide it.Will they do vivisection just to find out that chip?

Mexico already provides such chips to track their loved ones and people,, it was due to the kidnapping and ransom endemic we had like in BIHAR!

Clone those little tit sucking diaper wearing mofos, if you lose one unwrap a bloody new one.

Indian parents will beat their kids. Indian parents aren't afraid to kill their kids if they have to. My dad's story was "If I get rid of one I will make another one! And I will tell the new one what an idiot the last one was!"

- Russell Peters

My view is that we should make use of the satellites and have a micro chip implanted when a baby is born so that they can be tracked by GPS.
The same goes for every parents , the world is not what you think it is, security is important and you would like to see your loved ones always around you.
What are your opinions people? please put your views forward.(We are not talking james bond spy stuff but basic stuff).

I dont think this should be an issue in india, since people are abundant loosing one would not such a loss.

I dont think this should be an issue in india, since people are abundant loosing one would not such a loss.

Yeah right, just like Sri Lanka where you never know when you stepped on a grave or a landmine right? keep your sarcasm aside with yourself.This is not a thread for your trolling.
I asked for people concerned to post not trolls

I don't mean to sound rude, but you will be sorry when your kid grows up into a wimpy directionless adult with no self-confidence or ability to confront hard times.

pretty much with this guy.

The society is infected with this disease called child worship.

pretty much with this guy.

The society is infected with this disease called child worship.
Err, this thread is about how we can improve tracking, not your vent your anger thread, we know you are frustrated, take a break.:D

Err, this thread is about how we can improve tracking, not your vent your anger thread, we know you are frustrated, take a break.:D

What I'm saying is the the truth though.

Let children be children. What insert chips inside them too?

Come on.

As long as I have the internet, will not be frustrated :azn:

What I'm saying is the the truth though.

Let children be children. What insert chips inside them too?

Come on.

As long as I have the internet, will not be frustrated :azn:
i asked for chips which can be tracked like silicon ones and i also suggested use of biological chips. Do you know Neurosurgery patients and Heart patients have chips implanted inside them? or you think ,to let them be as they are and let them die?
Times have changed uncle, it is better to be prepared than to expect the worst and suffer later.
Home defence!

Last edited:
i asked for chips which can be tracked like silicon ones and i also suggested use of biological chips. Do you know Neurosurgery patients and Heart patients have chips implanted inside them? or you think ,to let them be as they are and let them die?
Times have changed uncle, it is better to be prepared than to expect the worst and suffer later.
Home defence!

I know of a device in new Zealand where senior citizens wear as a bracelet that automatically dials 111 (Ambulance).

Interesting, what are its triggers and factors for its alarm?

At this time, it is restricted to your home.

The device acts as a speed dial for 111. If you are an older gentleman/woman and incapacitated and can't reach the phone, you press the button on the bracelet, which speed dials 111 from your home phone.

I think if the operator doesn't hear a voice they automatically send an Ambulance around to your place :)

Back
Top Bottom