What's new

How Bangladeshis see India

I think she visited Calcutta couple of months ago for launching one of her books, was in high praise for the land and people here.

Chillax Bro eat Pork and be happy.
i think pork is banned for mE, and urine cola is sacred for him. Lol. Anyway i couldnt find any better answer for his troll... Sorry for the post......

i think pork is banned for mE, and urine cola is sacred for him. Lol. Anyway i couldnt find any better answer for his troll... Sorry for the post......

Apologies from my side also .I also responded in a juvenile manner.

Urdu is not our language still we speak it... why couldnt the bangalis? for what i have heard india was behind the urdu-bangali dispute... whats ur take on it?

You can't force a language upon an entire population , thats why the resent , given that Bengalis are very proud of their language and heritage.

Events of February 21, 1952 in Dhaka led to that day being declared "Language Revolution Day" by UNESCO.

Bengali Language Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Language Movement Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read up and educate yourself , and try not to bring in India in everything ....

Urdu is not our language still we speak it... why couldnt the bangalis? for what i have heard india was behind the urdu-bangali dispute... whats ur take on it?

hmm forcing Urdu on the Bengalis of East Pakistan is one of the many reasons of the freedom struggle there.

Urine is not sacred in Hinduism(if I got your innuendo right) but considered to have medical value; and it's not unique to Hinduism.

Urine as Medicine

Narrated Anas:The climate of Medina did not suit some people, so the Prophet ordered them to follow his shepherd, i.e. his camels, and drink their milk and urine (as a medicine). So they followed the shepherd that is the camels and drank their milk and urine till their bodies became healthy. Then they killed the shepherd and drove away the camels. When the news reached the Prophet he sent some people in their pursuit. When they were brought, he cut their hands and feet and their eyes were branded with heated pieces of iron. Sahih Al-Bukhari, Vol. 7, Bk. 71, No. 590. (Also, see No. 589.)

Urine is not sacred in Hinduism(if I got your innuendo right) but considered to have medical value; and it's not unique to Hinduism.

Urine as Medicine
Right. He never ordered muslims to drink urine... Anyway leave it.... I was frustrated with the HBC guy... He never contributed in this sub forum without this two word bd Subjects and indian masters..

Right. He never ordered muslims to drink urine... Anyway leave it.... I was frustrated with the HBC guy... He never contributed in this sub forum without this two word bd Subjects and indian masters..

I understood HBS had got on your nerve, but this urine joke has become clichéd and overused(mostly by Pakistani members), that's why bothered replying. No one orders anyone to do anything in Hinduism, it's bloody chaos.

think about indias neighbours..

india always see anti indian activities in china.

You should read there strategy of string of pearls.

india always see anti indian activities in pakistan.

Do you need any proof of this, daily some pakistani millitants are killed in J&K and also did u forget mumbai attack and kasab.

India always see anti Indian activities in Bangladesh.
It has been agreed by present Bangladesh government,most of the terrorist nurtured by the previous government are been handed over by the Present Bangaladesh Governement, Thanks for the Good Bonhomie.

Bhutan is a pet country to india.

Nepal is also coming out of indian circle.
maoist in india are helped by nepali maoist and also u might remember where did kandahar hijack episode stared.

but china, pakistan, and bangladesh including nepal does not have any problem within themselves.
To have a problem u have to be adjoining countries, sharing some resource like border or water. like u had a problem with Myanmar (seems resolved.)
However u will in near future u may have problem with china on the issue of Dam on Brahmaputra constructed by china, which might indirectly result in loss of water for Bangladesh also along with India.

cheers bro, lets have some Urine cola

Yessss....BD'ian.

Let that anger out.

Abuse...to your heart's content.

This will ease your suffering when a urine cola drinking Hindu flogs you for not working at your workstation in our factories in Indian BD.

Frustration is not good BD'ian.

We don't want our BD'ian subjects to be frustrated. Frustration will reduce your efficiency and will force us to increase the minimunm quota of flogs in our factories in Indian BD.

We'd hate to flog you anymore than the minimum quota, BD'ian.

That's because very few Bengalis actually spoke Urdu. It was not just a cultural factor, it was more practical despite all the propaganda that revolved around the issue.

Note: Much of East Pakistan's senior military and civil officials were West Pakistanis. I think you can figure.

yes, since 2007 how many Bengalis have been killed in large numbers by indian security forces?

i know if i were bengali, i'd have a general disdain for those people. Bangladesh even got screwed over by the recent land-swap deal in my opinion --though it isn't our (Pakistani) problem.

How are they being killed? Why are they being killed?Could you plz shed some light on it? is the Indian security forces voilating the BD border and killing them or how? I heard many BD people raising this. What India is gaining by doing such things?

If I am not very much mistaken,one of the best fighter pilots to perform in the Arab-Israel war was from East Pakistan.

I dont find any logical reason for why Pakistan got involved in that though.

Back
Top Bottom