What's new

how are white people treated in pakistan, iran, muslim countries

Interesting how ethnicities can be determined blindfolded. But hey, this is your party.

Interesting how ethnicities can be determined blindfolded. But hey, this is your party.

What are you talking about?

sarkozy-history-france.jpg

I won't treat them well. My office mates always think I am rude toward the whites as I basically am a nice-mannered guy.

I personally don't look at race as much I do manners. I have strong hate for arrogant people.

I personally don't look at race as much I do manners. I have strong hate for arrogant people.

Europeans are arrogant, but Americans are huge hypocrites, how warm they look like, deep down they look down upon you that way we need sharp eyes.

this is why they tend to cheat more in world affairs.

Look guys there are "chawaal" class people in every country. There maybe some who love white people and there be some who hate. education speaks... So Spread the word! I have travelled a lot in this world and i personally think that Americans are probably the worst to handle. They are in a look out for Mcdonalds and big cars in a tourist place. Basically for their comfort. They should not be having this ego in the first place.

in Iran there's no such issues as skin color, and if you ask any Iranian about that you'll see that they have no idea about that. Generally speaking, what the guy means by 'white' refers to Nordic and Celtic Europeans probably, because last time I checked the majority of Iranians are from the Mediterranean and Caucasian race, hence they are considered white by racial standards. It's just a matter of wrong terminology among westerners, South Italians aren't white if you ask me and I can say at least half of Italy is not white in that sense but yet it is considered to be a white country. the same can be said about Greece, Spain, Macedonia, Albania and other European countries.

White people in Iran aren't treated in any special way. Foreigners in Iran are welcomed by the hospitality of the people, but that doesn't really matter what skin color you have. Even if a black American guy comes to Iran, he'll see that regardless of his skin color he's welcomed by the people even though he is from the USA and is black.

in Iran there's no such issues as skin color, and if you ask any Iranian about that you'll see that they have no idea about that. Generally speaking, what the guy means by 'white' refers to Nordic and Celtic Europeans probably, because last time I checked the majority of Iranians are from the Mediterranean and Caucasian race, hence they are considered white by racial standards. It's just a matter of wrong terminology among westerners, South Italians aren't white if you ask me and I can say at least half of Italy is not white in that sense but yet it is considered to be a white country. the same can be said about Greece, Spain, Macedonia, Albania and other European countries.

White people in Iran aren't treated in any special way. Foreigners in Iran are welcomed by the hospitality of the people, but that doesn't really matter what skin color you have. Even if a black American guy comes to Iran, he'll see that regardless of his skin color he's welcomed by the people even though he is from the USA and is black.

Same thing in Pakistan man! When you have a guest it does not matter what their race or skin color is. :tup:

whites here are referring to the narrow range, those arrogant or hypocrisy west whites, guess you know what we are talking.

I would say you guys treat them too well of course if your view is universal in your country. that won't change the fact they(whites) are targeting you that systematically. I mean we are living in a reality world, we need to be honest. If I am a leader of some country, I'll encourage our people to learn love and hate honestly.

Back
Top Bottom