What's new

how are white people treated in pakistan, iran, muslim countries

In Pakistan, I've notice the locals treat White people, or any foreigners in general as friends and guests. Whether they are from China or even India. Same can not be said about India.

In Pakistan, I've notice the locals treat White people, or any foreigners in general as friends and guests. Whether they are from China or even India. Same can not be said about India.

Have you been to India?

Oh Yeah, Daniel Pearl told me that, those nasty Indians will slit throats.

Have you been to India?

Just read articles or even blogs of tourists or travelers. Most foreigners have excellent things to say about Pakistan, while India it is quite the opposite.

I would expect a bharati so say something this cheap. Even you yourself know the truth. If Pakistan was not plagued with violence and terrorism, you could imagine where our Pakistan would be and where you Bharat would be in terms of hospitality.

Even with terrorism tourists have nothing but good things to say about Pakistan.

If you willing come to Pakistan, we will definitely bow to the white gods and give you alot of sweets (mithai), surprised? :woot:

Clearly, this OP doesn't know well, how the whites have alot of respect in Middle East, Dubai, Egypt, and etc.

go to a Fashion Pakistan Week and u will see how many Westerners really come to Pakistan :D

That was done by "British" terrorist.

---------- Post added at 09:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 AM ----------

I have only heard about indians raping foreign tourists because they kill their own girls soon after birth.

I'm not sure if you had been to Gulf countries, but I have worked there and I have seen first hand how they treat the Westerners. So actually I was pretty much on topic although it was a bit blunt.

True..In my personal opinion the protocol is Native Arabs>White>Other Arabs>Other Nationalities>>>>>>South Asians & Philipinos.

It depends. If you are Australian, French, German, British, Canadian, they'll be treated well.

If you are American (especially after the Raymond Davis event) not so kindly.

However, most Pakistanis can't tell the difference between American or British. The educated can by the accent but not the common people.

However, most Pakistanis can't tell the difference between American or British.

Yup all white people are called Angraiz. Even if they are Russian, European or Central Asian & don't speak a word of English

Yup all white people are called Angraiz. Even if they are Russian, European or Central Asian & don't speak a word of English

I know its hard to tell the difference between Russians, Europeans, and North Americans but Central Asians are easy to tell apart and don't look Amreekan.

We have our own indigenous white people, so there is no big deal. The big deal is when our people see others from a different country. They become curious and inquisitive and are always very friendly with foreigners no matter what country they come from.

Back
Top Bottom