What's new

Housing apartheid flourishes in Delhi

As i Told Stop Accusing the Hindus Every Community in India is the Same ... they want there Neighbors to be of there Religion ... Dont believe me Look at this Add... Atleast we Hindus Dont Publicly Give Such ADDS...

561351_452414018109801_215501485_n.jpg

As i Told Stop Accusing the Hindus Every Community in India is the Same ... they want there Neighbors to be of there Religion ... Dont believe me Look at this Add... Atleast we Hindus Dont Publicly Give Such ADDS...

561351_452414018109801_215501485_n.jpg

This is government sanctioned segregation.

Here are certain things(amongst others), what they might not teaching in Chinese high schools.

1. Defination of Racism : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race.

Now if I do not want to sublet/rent my apartment to single men/women, people with different dietary preference than mine or different religious preferences than mine , even though belonging to the same race as mine....that is not racism but it "personal will"(somethng most Chinese are unfamiliar with).

2. Defination of Secularism : Secularism is the principle of separation between government institutions and the persons mandated to represent the State from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.

Now It would be grt help if you could fit in the above one liner you blabbered and explain how does it even make sense in respect to the above definition?

Ouch buddy, ouch. If he was not a mere idiot troll bot, that would really slap him hard.

BTW in Singapore my Malay Muslim landlord never wants to rent out his apartments to Chinese because they eat Pork. Do you think these little people would like to call it racism or defend the right of private property holder?

I think we all know the answer. What a bunch of winners!!!

This is government sanctioned segregation.

Everyday on this forum, to my utter amazement, stupidity reaches a new high.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom