What's new

Hindus, Muslims are separate nations: Geelani

If it was few you would not have been keeping such a large army with modern deadly weapons being used against Kashmiris.

So lets not make yourself happy by imagining things.

If you are so confident that only FEW Kashmiris are against you then please do hold a plebiscite under foreign bodies and i am sure by your claim you will win Kashmir

Not again Jana, I am tired of the same rhetoric from your side. And I have asked you this one question every time you shed your crocodile tears about Kashmiri independence & plebiscite:

Didi pakistan organised a plebiscite when "gifting" part of Kashmir to China?

And no answer till date.

Then why dont you hold fair plebiscite under international bodies and get Kashmir as according to your claims majority will be siding with India.

Look the reason why we are ready to give up our claim over kashmir because you guys would convert it to another Afghanistan. You guys can hardly manage what you have already and you want to adopt some more.
Stop dreaming about kashmir instead try save Pakistan from the nightmare it is experincing.

Then why dont you hold fair plebiscite under international bodies and get Kashmir as according to your claims majority will be siding with India.

The UN plebscite mandate is for BOTH india and pakistan. And since Pakistan has handed over the Azad Kashmir terretory (which is also disputed) to China - technically plebscite issue is dead.

Look the reason why we are ready to give up our claim over kashmir because you guys would convert it to another Afghanistan. You guys can hardly manage what you have already and you want to adopt some more.
Stop dreaming about kashmir instead try save Pakistan from the nightmare it is experincing.

Kahsmir is out Heart and you people are holdind our heart Give it back to us and we will be healthy again :pakistan:

today while i was on Jaipur railway station .. a "sadhu" with his "kamandal" helping a Muslim lady to wash his hand ,,, i dont know how to paste that pic here..

few people are stupid in thins country doesnt mean that whole country ,,
13 % of population is Muslim here so what ....... a different nation with them ....
its kinda joke i will enjoy this every-time ,,
i am forgetting the name of movie by akshay kumar he was a muslim auto driver in that movie, i suggest geelani sahab to watch that ,,

Kahsmir is out Heart and you people are holdind our heart Give it back to us and we will be healthy again :pakistan:

With your reasoning Every Indian is happy - To not give you (what you want) so you always remain unhealthy and unfulfilled.

With your reasoning Every Indian is happy - To not give you (what you want) so you always remain unhealthy and unfulfilled.

Ok. But you know there is only one thing for which a person can do anything...........OF course his life..... and Kashmir is Our Life

Last edited:
Indians are responsible for so many killings of Kashmiris.

:tdown:

More than India ,Pakistan is responsible for all the killing because the army has to enter the Kashmir because of the militants you have sent into India and all those bomb blasts you have done on our soil . If you guys didn't sent those terrorist then Kashmir would have been peaceful not even one life would have been gone

one more thing why dont you tell your dearest friend china to leave Tibet which it has occupied forcefully

Pyaar mein dil dete hain dost, wapas nahin maangte!

We'll keep yur heart as a symbol of our love for you!

first of all Kashmirs don't want to live with you and you dreaming about Tibet............
:rofl::rofl:

Kashmiris have been living with Indians for the last six decades......

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

I think India has more than a 100 million Muslims,right?

160 million.

Back
Top Bottom