What's new

Hinduism and Talibanism:Did hindus destroyed Buddhist& jain temples?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't read even the article and never even thought of reading the same but I have personally seen in Ellora caves that under same place, There were 12 Lord Shiva Temples then temple for Jains with Lord Mahavir and finally there is Lord Buddha Temple.
Every temple is quoted in different centuries. It shows the respect for these 3 religions for each other. But then all these idols were destructed and defamed by None other the glorious king Aurangzeb who is considered as a symbol of "Peaceful Religion" for few intellectuals.

PS: I have Photos taken by me personally. Tell me whenever you want

The majority of Chinese people are non-religious.

I consider Taoism, Confucianism and Chinese Buddhism to be a part of our historical "culture".

But it is more of a cultural thing, and is not often practiced in any religious sense.

I don't know anything about taoism and Confucianism

Are practices of Buddhism same all over the world or it vary region to region?

Such an eye opener:woot:....I should thank this writer for his "thesis".:angel:....and ask other historians to be jailed for teaching us distorted history.....:hitwall:

Isn't religion a banned topic here???

Thought the basic practice is same but there are some variation in different part of world. Just to quote an example, in India, there are stories of Tathagat for Lord Buddha which does not considered well with other part of the world practicing Buddhism.

well we never approved any sort of terrorism and its you guys who forcibly attach Islam with terrorism..its not about faults. We all have faults within ourselves if we stop trying to finding faults in others..and last but not least i have a suggestion for you..try to be less aggressive in debate if could and no i never got brisked at the airports..well most western are not narrow mind like youself to paint everyone with same brush

This is not one person's opinion the image is universal and the creation of you guys yourself. Don't blame others for it..
About aggressive debating, there was none I am only replying back to the idiotic debate started by you.. About brisking, its a common phenomenon and you know who get brisked the most.. I agree western are not narrow minded but they are forced to act against the menace and for better security they often chose people with certain surnames.. But I agree that is a much needed action as you don't know who is wearing the special kind of belt is on a one way trip to heaven..

so does that means yahweh and allah are same being altogether

why you are asking such question from chinese-dragon?

if you want to know about Abrahamic religion and their differences and similarities then open new threads. this one is dedicated to bhuddism :)

09_gujarat_shrine_1138289f.jpg

A June 2002 file photo of people chanting bhajans at a demolished mosque in Raipur in Ahmedabad.

You are not making sense with any of these questions. are you trying to ask why there are differences between different Abrahmic religion when they all believe in one God? :what:

Yes!!!!.....

Isn't religion a banned topic here???
Nope....as long as you bash Hinduism....where people quote few Indians that Hinduism is more than a religion, its a way of life...and they get away with it...and Voila....you can start having fun......

So join the show and be a part of social experiment of self restraint....:D

And it also proves the tolerance of Hindus...which has resulted in India having positive growth of minorities like Muslims in the sub-continent and those Muslims' faith n this country who stayed after partition.

If you look at the Chinese Buddhists here (like my parents), their practice is almost entirely different from original Buddhism.

In truth, almost all the rituals here are taken from Chinese folk religion, such as Ancestor Worship, Qingming festival, Mid-Autumn festival, etc.

Chinese folk religion is in fact a big mixture of Taoism, Confucianism and Chinese Buddhism.

The biggest example would be Guanyin, who was originally a Buddhist deity, that was combined with an already existing Taoist deity to create her current form.

5268653660_126545852a.jpg

Lone mosque on Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar highway bulldozed

This is not one person's opinion the image is universal and the creation of you guys yourself. Don't blame others for it..
About aggressive debating, there was none I am only replying back to the idiotic debate started by you.. About brisking, its a common phenomenon and you know who get brisked the most.. I agree western are not narrow minded but they are forced to act against the menace and for better security they often chose people with certain surnames.. But I agree that is a much needed action as you don't who is wearing the special kind of belt is on a one way trip to heaven..

I thought you were going to sleep but you keep coming with your BS :no:

Trust me never ever any western talk anything negative about Islam or Pakistan with me and i have many serious debate with them as i am not the guy who say no politics and religious discussion. I love theology and philosophy and its good to hear different views and opinions but difference between you and them is that they dont do criticism just for sake of it and for fun. They are also less emotional and sensitive compare to Indians who get personal during debate as we have seen how all of you started attacking Ajtr for her different views

Nope....as long as you bash Hinduism....where people quote few Indians that Hinduism is more than a religion, its a way of life...and they get away with it...and Voila....you can start having fun......

So join the show and be a part of social experiment of self restraint....:D

And it also proves the tolerance of Hindus...which has resulted in India having positive growth of minorities like Muslims in the sub-continent and those Muslims' faith n this country who stayed after partition.
Where is the bashing of hinduism here???only thing being pointed out that like Aurangzeb hindus too had characters destroyed places of worship.

why you are asking such question from chinese-dragon?

if you want to know about Abrahamic religion and their differences and similarities then open new threads. this one is dedicated to bhuddism :)
First it was in no way intended to be offensive but i think i unknowingly offended you so i sincerely apologise
Second since religion is a banned topic here i wont open another thread and risk getting banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom