What's new

Hindu trader rescued

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
A Hindu trader, who was kidnapped near Agha Qadirdad Khan Date Market on February 25, was rescued by the police on Wednesday. According to the SHO of the Rohri police station Jawed Alam Abro, the police had carried out a raid in Khairpur katcha area on a tip-off. The suspects managed to escape in an encounter and left Mukesh Kumar behind. However, some sources believe that Kumar was released after the ransom was paid off.

Police encounter: Hindu trader rescued – The Express Tribune

Good to know that he's back.

If Sindh has any problems, its robbery and kidnapping. They try to make an effort and fix those things

Sindh has absolutely no problem with religion. Sindhi Hindus have made an Urdu-speaking Muslim like me feel more at 'home' in Sindh.

Sindh has absolutely no problem with religion. Sindhi Hindus have made an Urdu-speaking Muslim like me feel more at 'home' in Sindh.

True.

Sindh, out of all the provinces, is definitely the most peaceful when it comes to religious tensions.

Thats why theres never been any terrorist attacks in Sindh (excluding Karachi)

I have hindu friends in karachi. Infact, I have hindu friends from India when I lived in Dubai. They are alright.

I am glad that at least he is safe. However we need to eliminate the gangs involved in the kidnapping of Hindus. Its a constant problem.

Back
Top Bottom