What's new

Hindu conversion issue, incidents, rebuttals, court cases, rights activists

Pakistan's internal matter guys, why bother! :coffee:
Hindus Should Discuss & React to Hindu Persecution where ever it Happens... I dont know about u But the Other Hindus Surely understands it...

Nave Hindus like u Dont Care about ur own Community ... U people Call us Hindu Nationalist as Terrorist But we r the Only People who Helped the Hindu Community when they where Butchered By aggressors...

Unlike Other Religion we Hindus & Dharmic religion Belong to same Roots , same Blood & same genetic ... we need to protect Hindus of the World where ever Possible...

Forced conversion in any religion is illegal and unethical. Let's not bound to country disputes by adding adjectives to each other. If this is true it's a shame to humanity and I am sure people of Pakistan will strongly object to this sort of conversion.

Also, though I do believe there are many instances where Hindu's convert to Islam... and other religions to other religions... as long as it is voluntary it is all good and should be encouraged as people will bring new insights to living.

Why are you guys talking about massacres and male female birth ratio here?

Pathetic, If True. There's No Force / Compulsion In Religion. A Strict Action Should be taken up by authorities against the culprits.

actually she married by running away from home, so their family has claimed that she was kidnapped, hence indian media picked the news fit best their mentality !! LOL

Most of time families report KIDNAPPING cases for such incidents. Which r not true.

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

DNA my foot ! , bring something from a neutral source , this news sounds more like of a propagandist nature.
Dopehar News hogi koi ;)

actually she married by running away from home, so their family has claimed that she was kidnapped, hence indian media picked the news fit best their mentality !! LOL

Funny that only in Pakistan always hindu girls marry by running away from home and not muslim girls..

what kind of sick society is it u need to find reasons for such cheap actions and cant even prosecute the guilty...i think this is a proud moment for u guys that a hindu girl has been converted...

Islamabad: A Hindu girl was kidnapped and allegedly forced to convert in Pakistan's southern Sindh province on Sunday, prompting President Asif Ali Zardari to direct authorities to investigate the incident.

The reports said that the Hindu girl was kidnapped from Mirpur Mathelo in Ghotki district.

Officials said President Zardari had taken "serious note" of reports of the girl being kidnapped and allegedly forced to convert by some influential persons of the area

The President had called for a report on the incident from the Sindh government, officials said. Zardari also called for "transparent and expeditious investigations" in the matter and for action in accordance with the law, regardless of the influence and status of anyone involved in the criminal activity, the officials said.

Sindh has a sizeable population of Hindus, who are the largest minority community in Pakistan.

Hindus account for less than five per cent of Pakistan's total population of about 180 million

Hindu girl kidnapped, forced to convert in Pakistan - World - DNA

This has been going on for a while and strict action needs to be taken against the culprits. They can't just kidnap Hindus and convert them. Then theres the blasphemy law. So if a hindu has converted to Islam she can't say she is converting back.

The cultural destruction of the Kalash is taking place on similar grounds. Conversions because of social discrimination. Their animist culture and religion needs to be protected yet they are being converted. This is totally wrong.

We need to build unity within Pakistan and give our own people rights. It doesn't matter if we fight with the Indians all our lives. At least our own people need to be treated equally as Quaid E Azam envisioned, regardless of faith, caste and creed.

I will qoute Quaid E Azam here:

‘We are starting with the fundamental principle that we are all citizens and equal citizens of one state. No matter what is his colour, caste or creed is first, second and last a citizen of this state with equal rights, privileges and obligations….”

At least honor our leader. It saddens me where Pakistan has come to. No tolerance for different religions, no tolerance for each others ethnicity.

Are we trying to copy India's record?

Minorities in any country balance the country, they stop a country from becoming fanatical. Contact between various religious groups is the best way to stop intolerance

Recently, Justice Rajinder Sachar Committee report admitted that 138 Million Muslims across India are severely under-represented in government employment, including Public Sector Units. Ironically, West Bengal, a communist ruled state reported 0 (zero) percent of Muslims in higher positions in its PSUs! It has found that the share of Muslims in government jobs and in the lower judiciary in any state simply does not come anywhere close to their population share. The only place where Muslims can claim a share in proportion to their population is in prison! (Muslims convicts in India is 19.1%, while the number of under trials is 22.5%, which exceed their population ratio) . A note sent on January 9 by the army to the defence ministry in 2004 says that only 29,093 Muslims among a total of 1.1 million personnel — a ratio of 2.6 %, which compares poorly with the Muslims’ 13.8 % share in the Indian population. Officially, Indian Army don’t allow head count based on religion.

A Muslim child attends school for three years and four months, compared to the national average of four years. Less than two percent of the students at the elite Indian Institutes of Technology comprise of the Muslim community. According to the National Knowledge Commission member Jayathi Ghosh, ‘there is a need to re-orient official strategies for ensuring better access of Muslim children to schooling outside the madrasas which cater to only four per cent of children from the community.’.....What a shame for India.

Theres another side of the picture too. The girl may have converted by free will. Though I still maintain there is a possibility she may have been kidnapped and forced to say she wants to convert. I wasn't there so I don't know.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For love or religion: Hindu girl allegedly elopes with Muslim boy after converting​

SUKKUR:

All business in Mirpur Mathelo came to a halt on Friday at the call of the Hindu Panchayat, following the alleged kidnapping of a young Hindu woman from the old market area.

Nineteen-year-old Rinkle’s father, Nand Lal, told the Mirpur Mathelo police that she was kidnapped by Naveed Ahmed Shah, who lived in Sufi Mohallah.

Head Constable Ghulam Ali told The Express Tribune that her father only informed the police and did not register a case.

The Hindu Panchayat is trying to find her on its own.

According to sources, Rinkle and Naveed fell in love and on Friday, she left her house and went to Daharki to Mian Mohammad Aslam of Bharchoondi Sharif. The couple plans to go to court on Saturday to submit their statements. Naveed’s family has moved to an undisclosed location.

Mian Mohammad Aslam, the son of Pakistan Peoples Party MNA Mian Abdul Haq, told The Express Tribune, that the couple visited him on Friday and the girl expressed her desire to convert to Islam and marry Naveed. Aslam informed the girl’s father and asked him to meet his daughter to confirm her wishes.

After waiting for Lal for more than five hours, the couple was taken to the Dargah Aalia Qadria Bharchoondi Sharif where she embraced Islam. Pir Mian Abdul Hayee alias Mian Shaman named her Faryal and solemnised the nikkah.

Aslam said that he also informed the Mirpur Mathelo DSP Syed Abbas Shah about the marriage.

Her uncle admitted that the family was informed by Aslam about her wishes to covert to Islam but remained adamant that she was under pressure to say so.

The girl’s family said that going to Daharki would have been useless and Aslam should have taken the girl to the SSP’s office instead.

For love or religion: Hindu girl allegedly elopes with Muslim boy after converting – The Express Tribune

Her uncle admitted that the family was informed by Aslam about her wishes to covert to Islam but remained adamant that she was under pressure to say so.
For love or religion: Hindu girl allegedly elopes with Muslim boy after converting – The Express Tribune

Says everything about this..

And even if the girl comes tomorrow and says she has done of free will..there is high probability that she has been threatened with retaliatory killing of her parents and siblings incase she tells the truth..

God knows if i was given a choice of converting to Islam or my family being killed.I would probably choose to save my family, even if that means giving up my religion.

Funny that only in Pakistan always hindu girls marry by running away from home and not muslim girls..

what kind of sick society is it u need to find reasons for such cheap actions and cant even prosecute the guilty...i think this is a proud moment for u guys that a hindu girl has been converted...

well its about changing from inferior status to a better, I guess... and I believe its her right to join a better community...

Back
Top Bottom