What's new

Hindu army: Extremists’ terror nexus

Jet Li

Reaction score

Published: January 12, 2011

S. M. Hali
The jailed Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader, Swami Aseemanand, 59, has spilled the beans on Indresh Kumar’s (another senior leader of his party) role in planning and executing several blasts at Muslim religious places in India. He also confessed the involvement of senior Indian army officials in plotting terror attacks across the country.
In this connection, the Rajasthan Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) will also issue a legal notice to Kumar to interrogate him in the Ajmer blast case, which killed two persons and injured 15 others in October 2007. In addition, the squad had been tipped off about his role in the blast by Bharat Bhai Rateshwar, a witness in the case and a resident of Gujarat’s Valsad.

Reportedly, Aseemanand had told Bharat about Kumar’s involvement in the dargah tragedy. Anyway, the jailed RSS leader’s candid admission that Kumar was in the loop while the blasts were planned will boost ATS’ confidence, which was setback by Hemant Karkare’s assassination during the Mumbai attacks.
Thus, keeping in view Aseemanand’s confession - that he and several Sangh activists had a direct role in the Malegaon, Samjhota Express, Ajmer and Makkah blasts - all the innocent Muslims presently languishing in jails in these cases should be released immediately. As a result, the Indian Muslim leaders have demanded that police officers, who falsely implicated innocent Muslims in these cases, should be punished.

In the same vein, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) had already confirmed that Aseemanand was directly involved in the Samjhota Express blasts that killed 68 people - mostly Pakistanis - in 2007.
More importantly, the weekly Tehelka, in its current issue, has conducted “a shocking exposé” of the “nexus between Hindu terror mongers and the Indian MI officers” involved in the attacks on Samjhota Express and the mosques in Hyderabad, Ajmer Sharif and Malegaon. It disclosed that “RSS members, political bigwigs, and retired and serving army officers, all seemed part of the conspiracy” and had set up “Abhinav Bharat” - Hindu nationalist organisation based in Maharashtra - to infiltrate and subvert every institution in the county.

According to the tapes recovered from the jailed RSS leader, out of eight army officers alleged at least four have intelligence background. Apart from Purohit and Upadhyay, two are serving brigadiers, three colonels and two majors. Of these, only one colonel is under investigation and NIA is “yet to initiate investigations against the rest.”

Hindu army: Extremists’ terror nexus | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

There is nothing called Hindu army..... period. :angry:

I think India is living in denial. It is time that India starts cracking down on domestic terrorists and terror infrastructure. Though hindu extremists had assasinated Gandhi 6 decades ago, these groups are more organized and lethal after 60+ years.

India needs to clean up its own act and Indian soil should not be used to do terror against other countires especially Pakistan.

There is nothing called Hindu army..... period. :angry:

I agree with you.. they shouldn't be called hindu but its just a matter of fact that ~90% of it is comprised of Hindus. I agree 10% are a great number to be over-looked.

Can we call that predominantly Hindu Army?

I agree with you.. they shouldn't be called hindu but its just a matter of fact that ~90% of it is comprised of Hindus. I agree 10% are a great number to be over-looked.

Can we call that predominantly Hindu Army?

No. We would prefer it if you called it by it's proper name: The Indian Army. Just because the majority are of a certain religion, it doesn't mean that we characterize them by it. It's like calling Pakistan's army muslim army just because most of the army follows Islam.

Thanks.

there is nothing known as "hindu army" in india. we have indian army here in india. i am sure hindus and christians in pakistani army would not be pleased if we call pakistani army as muslim army.

on topic, one or two rogue army major/lieutenant colonel supporting extremists doesnt mean there is nexus between indian army and extremists. each organisation/company/country has its bad or rogue elements but that doesnt mean the whole system is supporting extremists elements.

i would be the first one to admit, yes we made a mistake, samjhauta/malegaon/mecca masjid blasts were planned by hindu extremists but muslim extremists like indian mujhahideen were blamed for these attacks.

but its kudos to justice system in india that we have been able to finally solve the case and most of the people who planned the blast are behind bars.

some of my friends haere have stated that indian soil should not be used for terrorism. i would jus say one thing to them, no one is stopping pak govt to show the evidence to whole world community. then let the world community decide.

on the contrary pak soil has been used for terrorism in india and kasab is a living example of that.

there is nothing known as "hindu army" in india. we have indian army here in india. i am sure hindus and christians in pakistani army would not be pleased if we call pakistani army as muslim army.

on topic, one or two rogue army major/lieutenant colonel supporting extremists doesnt mean there is nexus between indian army and extremists. each organisation/company/country has its bad or rogue elements but that doesnt mean the whole system is supporting extremists elements.

i would be the first one to admit, yes we made a mistake, samjhauta/malegaon/mecca masjid blasts were planned by hindu extremists but muslim extremists like indian mujhahideen were blamed for these attacks.

but its kudos to justice system in india that we have been able to finally solve the case and most of the people who planned the blast are behind bars.

some of my friends haere have stated that indian soil should not be used for terrorism. i would jus say one thing to them, no one is stopping pak govt to show the evidence to whole world community. then let the world community decide.

on the contrary pak soil has been used for terrorism in india and kasab is a living example of that.

:rofl::rofl: man u are still crying of qasab . there is no diff. is there any ?? prohat and ppl like these who should be our protectors are killing us distributing race aggrevating pumflets . there are alot more ppl in our army doing this . i have nt read any where that army of any other country doing such things not ofcourse in our neighbours. and actually if ull call pak army as muslim army they ll take delight so dont call them this.
further , i think we should cm forward and handover the case solved or unsolved to pakistan so in return we can get our ppl

:rofl::rofl: man u are still crying of qasab . there is no diff. is there any ?? prohat and ppl like these who should be our protectors are killing us distributing race aggrevating pumflets . there are alot more ppl in our army doing this . i have nt read any where that army of any other country doing such things not ofcourse in our neighbours. and actually if ull call pak army as muslim army they ll take delight so dont call them this.
further , i think we should cm forward and handover the case solved or unsolved to pakistan so in return we can get our ppl

i am not defending purohits. i am merely saying each organisation can have bad or rogue elements.

how are u sure that there are more people like this in our armed forces? or are you just influenced by reports of fringe channels like "india tv".

the guilty should be hanged.

No. We would prefer it if you called it by it's proper name: The Indian Army. Just because the majority are of a certain religion, it doesn't mean that we characterize them by it. It's like calling Pakistan's Army the Muslim Army just because most of the army follows Islam.

Thanks.

We don't mind. :cheers:

[
More importantly, the weekly Tehelka, in its current issue, has conducted “a shocking exposé” of the “nexus between Hindu terror mongers and the Indian MI officers” involved in the attacks on Samjhota Express and the mosques in Hyderabad, Ajmer Sharif and Malegaon. It disclosed that “RSS members, political bigwigs, and retired and serving army officers, all seemed part of the conspiracy” and had set up “Abhinav Bharat” - Hindu nationalist organisation based in Maharashtra - to infiltrate and subvert every institution in the county.

According to the tapes recovered from the jailed RSS leader, out of eight army officers alleged at least four have intelligence background. Apart from Purohit and Upadhyay, two are serving brigadiers, three colonels and two majors. Of these, only one colonel is under investigation and NIA is “yet to initiate investigations against the rest.”

Hindu army: Extremists’ terror nexus | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

This is the important bit.

Proof of Indian intelligence's use of false flag operations to further political aspirations.

Published: January 12, 2011

S. M. Hali
The jailed Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS) leader, Swami Aseemanand, 59, has spilled the beans on Indresh Kumar’s (another senior leader of his party) role in planning and executing several blasts at Muslim religious places in India. He also confessed the involvement of senior Indian army officials in plotting terror attacks across the country.
In this connection, the Rajasthan Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) will also issue a legal notice to Kumar to interrogate him in the Ajmer blast case, which killed two persons and injured 15 others in October 2007. In addition, the squad had been tipped off about his role in the blast by Bharat Bhai Rateshwar, a witness in the case and a resident of Gujarat’s Valsad.

Reportedly, Aseemanand had told Bharat about Kumar’s involvement in the dargah tragedy. Anyway, the jailed RSS leader’s candid admission that Kumar was in the loop while the blasts were planned will boost ATS’ confidence, which was setback by Hemant Karkare’s assassination during the Mumbai attacks.
Thus, keeping in view Aseemanand’s confession - that he and several Sangh activists had a direct role in the Malegaon, Samjhota Express, Ajmer and Makkah blasts - all the innocent Muslims presently languishing in jails in these cases should be released immediately. As a result, the Indian Muslim leaders have demanded that police officers, who falsely implicated innocent Muslims in these cases, should be punished.

In the same vein, the National Investigation Agency (NIA) had already confirmed that Aseemanand was directly involved in the Samjhota Express blasts that killed 68 people - mostly Pakistanis - in 2007.

Thats why two armymen killed indian PM.Thats why many indian armymen go on killing spree in kashmir and northeast.Thats why the Lt.col of indian army is in police custody on charges of terror attacks on muslims.Thats why a indian army general is found to be accused of corruption.Sure Great culture Indian army has.Hats off to them.

Thats why two armymen killed indian PM.Thats why many indian armymen go on killing spree in kashmir and northeast.Thats why the Lt.col of indian army is in police custody on charges of terror attacks on muslims.Thats why a indian army general is found to be accused of corruption.Sure Great culture Indian army has.Hats off to them.

it's our topi and it's our hat........why you are unnessasery bothered...

atleast we don't send our army men to occupy neighbouring country area and then say they were terrorist we won't take their deadbody after their death.

so, pleeease do not talk about morals.

atleast we don't send our army men to occupy neighbouring country area and then say they were terrorist we won't take their deadbody after their death.

so, pleeease do not talk about morals.
Ah...What bangladesh incursion all about was????Speaking of morals to others.

Who cares if we call them Bharti Army or Hindu Army?
Coll us Muslim Army, we dont care.

Its the message in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom