What's new

Hindi and Urdu words learning thread.

so you created hindi out of urdu and some of it from other language so it mean that hindi is a mixture and sir mixture never meant to be pure so it is not a pure language urdu is oldest and more accurate than your hindi

which part of my post you did not get brother ?? we people of india while using the common language that we speak today which is a mixture of devanagari,urdu and Khari boli by unknowingly or by mistake call it Hindi because most of the words used is Hindi and it was actually started as the actual Hindi but due to a mixed society a lot of words started being added by different people speaking different languages for their convinience...so its a spoiled form of actual Hindi....just like we use many english words while speaking Hindi or Urdu.

see what I had said...

The common language we speak today is a mixture of devnagari, Urdu and khari boli...since we have a mixed society..and understandable by each...and we have started calling it Hindi...search for actual Hindi,it has nothing to do with Urdu at all.

the pure form of Hindi has nothing to do with Urdu as I told you earlier..if you dont belive an indian knowing about the Indian languages then only think I can suggest is just search it yourself my friend.:)

BTW i did not get the accurate part : )

Last edited:
so you created hindi out of urdu and some of it from other language so it mean that hindi is a mixture and sir mixture never meant to be pure so it is not a pure language urdu is oldest and more accurate than your hindi

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

how urdu is pure???

As in this thread also it is proved that Urdu borrowed its words fro Arabic, Pursion etc. Urdu is a mixture for sure.

Do u still call it pure?????

what about the script of Urdu???????????

Zaki

In arabic the "Mustaqbil" prononuce as "Mustaqbal". Which one is more correct.:undecided:

مستقبل

Dont know in Arabic but in Urdu its Mustakbil, but here in Pakistan there are some people with strange accents so they they pronounce it as Mustakbal

Zaki

In arabic the "Mustaqbil" prononuce as "Mustaqbal". Which one is more correct.:undecided:

مستقبل

Go for the root....

Sir listen it......A news in itself infact.

Well i also challenged my Urdu professor when i listened it....with some dictionaries to Quote.....:D

but was corrected twice by him(the verse that i posted is not his .....but was for me to remember that it's mustakbal no bil.)

Last edited by a moderator:
thats AAB in Urdu = WATER (not rivers)

I guess you copied AB from the word Punjab (where it self it sounds like AAB and meaning (PUNJ=5 and AB=WATER/Rivers).

In urdu we write it like this.آب

Actually trust me i was thinking aab, dont know why i wrote it with one less a. Realised it becomes ab yani now that way!

how urdu is pure???

As in this thread also it is proved that Urdu borrowed its words fro Arabic, Pursion etc. Urdu is a mixture for sure.

Do u still call it pure?????

what about the script of Urdu???????????

मेरा नाम हम्ज़ा है
My name in Hindi, lol :D

Have a curious question though, can those who read devanagri understand the bengali script? They all look the same to me :what:

hmm interesting question....i took the other way around..im a bengali had primary education in West Bengal.I had Bengali as my 2nd language(English being the first language).I could speak Hindi though back in school.
Now the devnagri script is somewhat different from Bengali script.But I found striking similarities between the two.This is quite obvious as Bengali language is derived from Sanskrit,which uses Devnagri as its script.

It is not difficult for any Hindi speaking person to understand Bengali,as the words are mostly the same with a little bit of difference in accent and pronunciation.I myself experienced this fact when I was in doing my Engineering back in my college.We had students from all over India,from all the states in our college.The guys from north(normally the Hindi speaking guys) learnt Bengali very fast.By 2nd year they could understand totally,and by 3rd year,many of them could speak quite fluently and by final year,even we could not tell the difference when some of our friends from north or UP spoke with us in Bengali..Ohh... it was fun!!....Anyways,it was difficult for them to understand the Bengali script.But I myself found it easy other way around..

I'm afraid it's mustaqbal.(Don't be afraid to challenge.)

:rolleyes:

Al-Zakir bhai you are correct.

Thanks as I have thought so however I do know that people of pakistan prononuce it as "Mustaqbil" instead of bal. Even in talk show....:lol:

pehle mus kaha phir tak kaha phir bal kaha
yeh keh kurr zalim nae mustaqbal ke tukre kurr diye

:)

:lol::rofl:

Last edited:
urdu might borowed words from arabic but 99 percent of their words are new but the letter remain the same but in hindi you mixed everything and letter are not the same of arabic or urdu friend

pehle mus kaha phir tak kaha phir bal kaha
yeh keh kurr zalim nae mustaqbal ke tukre kurr diye

:)

I'm afraid it's mustaqbal.(Don't be afraid to challenge.)

:rolleyes:

Al-Zakir bhai you are correct.
Yaar SURB sometimes the word is twisted when using in a poetry. I don't know if you are correct or not but Mustaqbil is the most common term/use of this word. Take an example of this popular job website

PHP:
http://www.meramustakbil.com/
PHP:
http://mustakbil.info/
or

PHP:
http://www.mustakbil.com.pk/
Zaki

مستقبل
Yes in Arabic it is called Mustaqbal i think - but in urdu its usually called Mustaqbil. Just like Shukrann becomes Shukriya in Urdu.
No actually one of my Sindhi friend told me it means 'geo or geye' or in English 'live', as in Zardari's famous slogan 'Pakistan Khappe' means 'Pakistan Live' (In urdu it means 'some one in troble', so i think zardari ment that in urdu :rofl::rofl:)

Actually i read this on one of the website couple of months/year ago. When Zardari said that..... let me find any website once again
"Pakistan Khappay" In sindhi it translates to "Pakistan Chahiye". Someone beautifully put it "so he can rape it over ad over again".

Pakistan Khappay | Buzzvines.com | Blog of Pakistan | Pakistan | Pakistan News | Pakistan Government | Pakistan Politics | Pakistan Companies| Pakistan People | Pakistan Sports Home

you could be right but i read from one of the websites long time ago

u know what r u trying to do??? obviously u know.. many people in this forum also realize what u r trying to do...its just that u r dumb headed enough to think that people don't understand....
There is a phrase in Hindi that describes ur particular action..."Aa Bail mujhe maar"...i dedicate the phrase to you

I first thought Ill enlighten u with some proper information,but again,whats the point of throwing light in a blackhole??Whats the value of light without darkness....

Yaar SURB sometimes the word is twisted when using in a poetry. I don't know if you are correct or not but Mustaqbil is the most common use of this word. Take an example of this popular job website
G bus kuch nahe sunne gae....backee log joo murze bolte rehain....Mein to cahoon ga ke merra Dost jo bhe bolle theek bole.

yeh lafz Ghalut ul amm bhe nahe hae...keh pehle mustakbal tha ub bil ho giya.....

It's confirm my dear.You can count on me.Do i have to say that again?

I wonder how Istaqbal didnot become istaqbil.......:lol::rofl::rofl:

Please do not mind, I am having some fun with the words........:D:cheers:

G bus kuch nahe sunne gae....backee log joo murze bolte rehain....Mein to cahoon ga ke merra Dost jo bhe bolle theek bole.

yeh lafz Ghalut ul amm bhe nahe hae...keh pehle mustakbal tha ub bil ho giya.....

It's confirm my dear.You can count on me.Do i have to say that again?

Theek hai bhai - tu jeeta baat khatum

Par sab se common prounciation BIL hoti hai Paksitan main - is liye Bil bhi sahi hai :rofl::rofl: yeh us din wali prounciation wala hi chakkar hai jab hum donon hi sahi thay. go Youtube type Mustakbil you will find plenty of videos using the term Mustakbil. For example

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom