What's new

Hindi and Urdu words learning thread.

Then

Mustaqil Mizaaj means ?:undecided:

Does not Mustaqil mean stable/permanent ?:pop:

Yes another word for continious is also permanent but with twist. I guess it defend upon the whole sentence and how one percieve the meaning........

Umeed hey aap se mustaqil raabta rahega

^^
Would it be continious or permanent.....???:coffee:

Yes another word for continious is also permanent but with twist. I guess it defend upon the whole sentence and how one percieve the meaning........

Umeed hey aap se mustaqil raabta rahega

^^
Would it be continious or permanent.....???:coffee:

stable :confused:

bhai we have so many names in common like you have Mirpur in Bangladesh and we too have mirpur in Pakistan. Gujrat is a city of Punjab and our mother tongue is Punjabi. It is popular for large several reasons i.e.

1) Large population has joined Pakistan Army and out of 11 martyrs who are awarded Nishan-e-Haider, 4 of them belongs to Gujrat (Major Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed, Muhammad Akram Shaheed, Shabbir Sharif and one more i can't remember)

2) It is the Hub of the politicians in Pakistan and the list is very long.

3) If you know the story of Sohni-Mahiwal, Sohni belonged to Gujrat

4) Gujrat is also very famous for vessels, fans and furniture.

read more about Gujrat (in spellings in Indian State Gujarat is spelled as Gujarat and Pakistani city spelled as Gujrat)

Gujrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought Raja Aziz Bhatti was lahori nonetheless he is great national hero of united pakistan.
I like the city named Dera Ismail Khan.......

What is the local language of Multan???

I thought Raja Aziz Bhatti was lahori nonetheless he is great national hero of united pakistan.

Seraiki is the language. Also there is a Dera Ghazi Khan as well ;)

No Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed was from Gujrat, Pakistan. Yes he defended Lahore but basically he belonged to Gujrat.

Raja Aziz Bhatti - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and Seraiki is the local language in Dera Ismail Khan however large number of peoples do understand Urdu or Pashto as well

You mean Multan Right???

Is it similar to punjabi, Pashto or mix of all..:undecided:

Yeah i meant multan. Serieki is primarily spoken in Southern Punjab, in the areas bordering Sindh hence it has influences of Sindhi on it. As far as pushto influence is concernend i dont think there is that much. I might be wrong though. Im not a serieki. Im a half Punjabi, half Kashmiri from Lahore. There might be some Serieki speaker here maybe who could help :)

Can urdu speaker understand Seraiki???

You mean Multan Right???

Is it similar to punjabi, Pashto or mix of all..:undecided:

ooops i misunderstood your post after reading the post below your post

Actually I am talking about Dera Ismail Khan and the language in Multan is Punjabi same like us but with little bit of different accent. You have seen our Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani speaking Urdu or Punjabi right? and he is from Multan

and Seraiki is also a sister language of Urdu/Punjabi but its not easy to understand completely. You can understand say 20 - 30% of the words but remaining 60-70% is a mystery. If two peoples are speaking you can understand little bit but not word by word

ooops i misunderstood your post after reading the post below your post

Actually I am talking about Dera Ismail Khan and the language in Multan is Punjabi same like us but with little bit of different accent. You have seen our Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani speaking Urdu or Punjabi right? and he is from Multan

and Seraiki is also a sister language of Urdu/Punjabi but its not easy to understand completely. You can understand say 20 - 30% of the words but remaining 60-70% is a mystery. If two peoples are speaking you can understand little bit but not word by word

I can understand a bit punjabi... :D....but can't speak it back........:cry:

I like the way sheik Rashid speak.......oh jiiiiiiiiiii. :lol::rofl:

No Raja Aziz Bhatti Shaheed was from Gujrat, Pakistan. Yes he defended Lahore but basically he belonged to Gujrat.

Aziz

Raja Aziz bhatti learned to speak Bangla.....:cool:

He used to said: Bangla hamari zuban hai aur use seekhna zaroori hai.......:tup:

Aziz

Raja Aziz bhatti learned to speak Bangla.....:cool:

He used to said: Bangla hamari zuban hai aur use seekhna zaroori hai.......:tup:

acha? :cheesy:

thats surprising news for me

and he was born in Hong Kong as per wiki so consider him Multi-lingual :yahoo:

He was a gem of our Pakistan Army - probably the most famous and the most brave Jawan of our army :angel:

May Allah have mercy on him

lets get back to topic please

koi aur sawal?

acha? :cheesy:

thats surprising news for me

and he was born in Hong Kong as per wiki so consider him Multi-lingual :yahoo:

He was a gem of our Pakistan Army - probably the most famous and the most brave Jawan of our army :angel:

May Allah have mercy on him

lets get back to topic please

koi aur sawal?

I have heared it on a documentary based on his life. I have seen it couple years ago, most likely on GEO. :coffee:

Yeah let's get back to topic before get shot by skies.......:lol:

Back
Top Bottom