What's new

Hillary urges rich Pakistanis to pay more tax

i know that sir,

but i consider these benefits a great LANAT for me. I don't need such benefits to care of my family and yes the government indeed help you in certain ways of you are employed and you are earning below 20k per annum for example you are eligible for (Child Benefit, Child Tax Credit, Working Tax credit, Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Desability Living Allowance, Incapacity Allowance, Carer's Allowance, Pension allowances and many more that if applies to certain age group of peoples and under the certain category

but why lanat? it is your right to have it. you work hard and the gov help you. although i agree with you about people who do work in black market and taking benefit as well. it is Haram as hell.

the most overtaxed people over the world are the poor. farmers etc are always subject to tax audits but wealthy industrialists are seldom audited

In India also , just bec we have very huge salaried class , which get salary net of tax, meaning after deducting tax, we are no saints either, just that system does not allow us, Once you file Tax , every year you have to show return, Companies give you FORM 16(doc saying how much we deducted), then we have to fill a form and state if we earned anything from any other source or not. if yes then pay tax for that too.
Apart from that we pay lot of taxes, i mean if we buy a product which is not food item we pay VAT(value added tax) and some luxury items even the Luxury tax. You will be surprised that Rate of Petrol and diesel are different in different states. Those taxes goes in Local govt kitty.
Other taxes are on Goods carrier travelling from one state to other (state levies taxes on them).
And this one is intresting...
I bought a car in Delhi and moved to Bangalore the next year, i had to pay Road tax again for Karnataka state on depreciated value.
So there are lot of ways we all pay taxes.
Having said that ..lot of businessmen still do not declare the complete income and avoid tax.

the most overtaxed people over the world are the poor. farmers etc are always subject to tax audits but wealthy industrialists are seldom audited

If you are talking abt , Punhjab and Haryana farmers , sir they are rich,

But i guess you are reffering to the middleman etc and the ones who are wholesalers

Back
Top Bottom