What's new

Hillary urges rich Pakistanis to pay more tax

comeon don't be sad nawaz guli danda pays 5000 isn't that enough?! lol

To run a country it needs money... wheather it comes from taxes or it comes from Public sector companies.. doesn't matter...
One can't expect to be safe in a country without giving something to the country...
We can't build a hospital or research center, but a gournment can... for that it needs money..
Agree there are many cockroaches in the government... we should be concerned about them...

I don't regret paying tax.. I pay 30%. I feel that this is how am doing my social service...

do you pay 30% in Rupees?

I pay in pounds :cry::cry::cry:

i mean its ok to pay 21% but these days i am in dire need of a money and they charge me like 100 pounds per week, sometimes more or less :cry:

i mean its ok to pay 21% but these days i am in dire need of a money and they charge me like 100 pounds per week, sometimes more or less :cry:

Buddy.. 30% is 30%, wheather in Rs or Pound...

Wooo you people pay quite a lot of taxes.

In Pakistan there is no concept of Taxes.And Ya People don't even Pay 2.5% Zakaat so other taxes is a long story.

The American has given a good advice but she should also have added that People don't want to give their money willingly.Money is Forcibly extracted.

Yes In order to Put Pakistan on the good road and out of this crises the only way is to Forcibly tax the rich and middle class.

The implication of Hillary's statement for Pakistan is that:

1) Hillary want's the nefariously corrupt current Zardari's regime prolonged and strengthened (Where was she during Mushy's and previous governments?)

2) American regime is being reluctant to talk about releasing more WOT funds to Pakistan

3) Obama/American regime want's the rich and elite Pakistani's to support this sort of democratic setup in Pakistan that really serves corrupt/rich elites and the west but Pakistanis...

Having a Corrupt Regime is no Excuse that Pakistanis shouldn't pay taxes.

After all Pakistanis voted this Regime into Power so they have to pay the Price.

Makes no diff,we pay taxes in the same currency we earn.

Well paying taxes is not an issue so long as we get our money's worth.

well may its hurt you but you guys always think about weapons you never think about country development or any good thing

that why Pakistan is now in this condition

do you know how much money Pakistan took from USA or any other country

but you just think about weapons and weapons

:what::what: And you are providing all the reasons for your ban for the THIRD time.

Wooo you people pay quite a lot of taxes.

In Pakistan there is no concept of Taxes.And Ya People don't even Pay 2.5% Zakaat so other taxes is a long story.

The American has given a good advice but she should also have added that People don't want to give their money willingly.Money is Forcibly extracted.

Yes In order to Put Pakistan on the good road and out of this crises the only way is to Forcibly tax the rich and middle class.

In Pakistan there is indeed a culture of paying taxes but only POOR pay the taxes.

If you dont believe then check all your utility Bills and you will find TV tax, radio tax, and so on even the Mosques are paying TV tax :eek:

Then come to property tax, though 5 marla houses are exempted still after an year you get a heavy tax bill and you have to pay it.

yes.......... but how many of Pakistani's pay taxes?

i doubt even 10% of the taxpayers pay their taxes legally

are you kidding....
most of the money to government comes from the indirect taxes as excise, sales and other taxes. personal taxes counts very small amount of it. even in India not more than 5% people pays taxes as Income tax and property tax. :cry:

LOL, why pay tax when america can pay our taxes for us. Hilary should move to pakistan and pay her taxes.

Seriously though, if Paks were to pay taxes then most of our problems will be solved.

In Pakistan there is indeed a culture of paying taxes but only POOR pay the taxes.

If you dont believe then check all your utility Bills and you will find TV tax, radio tax, and so on even the Mosques are paying TV tax :eek:

Then come to property tax, though 5 marla houses are exempted still after an year you get a heavy tax bill and you have to pay it.

That's why i said the Rich,Middle and Upper Middle Class.

If you are single then yes, but if you have a family then there are some sort of help out there. child benefit, child tax credit, working tax credit , depending on your income is.

If you are single then yes, but if you have a family then there are some sort of help out there. child benefit, child tax credit, working tax credit , depending on your income is.

i know that sir,

but i consider these benefits a great LANAT for me. I don't need such benefits to care of my family and yes the government indeed help you in certain ways of you are employed and you are earning below 20k per annum for example you are eligible for (Child Benefit, Child Tax Credit, Working Tax credit, Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance, Desability Living Allowance, Incapacity Allowance, Carer's Allowance, Pension allowances and many more that if applies to certain age group of peoples and under the certain category

are you kidding....
most of the money to government comes from the indirect taxes as excise, sales and other taxes. personal taxes counts very small amount of it. even in India not more than 5% people pays taxes as Income tax and property tax. :cry:

I know that bro, i was generally referring to property tax and the taxes you are liable to pay for your business, that usually peoples give a small amount of bribe to be exempted for that particular year

Yes you are right...... they charge you like 10 rupees for topping up 100 RS credit in your mobile phone. They charge you a certain amount of money for on going hydro projects (as written on your utility bill) and of course you will be paying taxes for your land, tv tax and so on.

Back
Top Bottom