What's new

Hillary Clinton: "Pak has no basis to hold Dr Afridi"

But US has all the rights and correct lawful basis for using drones as and when they like and having secret bases in Pakistan and trespassing Pakistani airspace and killing Pakistani soldiers again and again.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

one day they will sold our provinces for F-16 parts? we already did so much for these parts man .:tdown:

If true yet again they prove their god and mother and father is $$$.

He is a Pakistani citizen, none of Hillary Clinton's or the US's business. I say subjugate him to pain like he's never experienced before. That will make Pakistani citizens realize what happens to offenders like Dr Afridi that collaborate with foreign spy agencies.

He is a Pakistani citizen, none of Hillary Clinton's or the US's business. I say subjugate him pain to like he's never experienced before. That will make Pakistani citizens realize what happens to offenders like Dr Afridi that collaborate with foreign spy agencies.

Like that idea. Loyalty has never been in the Pakistani's blood.

I believe there may be thousands of Shakil Afridi's out there. When you are so corrupt and easy to bribe you can sell your soul to anyone, even the devil. I am not worried about Shakil Afridi. I am worried about the other Shakil Afridi's out there.

USAID is the perfect cover for such agents.

Honestly, US does not give two hoots about this individual. Pakistan could hang him, stone him to death whatever, un ki sehat koi farq nehi parta.

Why they occasionally put pressure on Pakistan to release this person is to set their record straight for their current and future temp spies/foreign collaboraters, that work for us, we wont abondon you, we'll go to extreme ends to get you back in case you get caught.

IF you betray the state you must pay the Price .

The Price of being a traitor is to Hang Till Death. . . . it is just that simple.

IF you betray the state you must pay the Price .

The Price of being a traitor is to Hang Till Death. . . . it is just that simple.

It has never happened in the History of Pakistan, the example list is long enough.

It has never happened in the History of Pakistan, the example list is long enough.

Publicly, Yes it has not & probably will not happen .

However many have been punished in the ways that you cannot even imagine & many will be punished in the future as well .

Actually Clinton has no basis to give this type of statement.

To all the indians & other advocates of Traitor Afridi here i only have one question .

Will you betray your mother if a Nice lady from the neighborhood asks you ?

No offense intended .

After the Nato 26th attack, we have some basis to hold American governmental officials - bring secretary to the stand, I say.

O my my - you are missing the point. A Pakistani national carried out an act behind the authorities against the citizens of Pakistan.
OBL had Pakistani citizenship?

His first port of call when approached was loyalty and duty to the nation he is a member of...What is in question is his loyalty and duties as a citizen of Pakistan.
To the nation, yes. But to a state run by a military incompetent or distrusted because it's confirmed to be operating outside of the law? A state that exists because it captured the nation rather than serves it?

I suggest Hilary goes home...rather poking her nose into our internal affairs.
Sovereignty is no free lunch: Pakistan's internal affairs have veered into a madness that affects the international obligations it has committed to. That makes them everybody's concern.

- he is on trial for a crime potentially committed on OUR land against OUR people - hence will be trialled by OUR judical system.
We'll see.

He is a Pakistani citizen, none of Hillary Clinton's or the US's business. I say subjugate him to pain like he's never experienced before. That will make Pakistani citizens realize what happens to offenders like Dr Afridi that collaborate with foreign spy agencies.

Wouldn't torturing or executing Dr. Afridi be playing into exactly what the American authorities want Pakistan to do in this case?Another field day for western print media to slam Pakistan with and future fodder for the anti-Pakistan lobby in Washington.Plus,the Yanks would be glad that a loose end was sorted out by Pakistan.I guess the whole scenario boils down to Pakistan's handling of this particular case as apparently Pakistan has all the cards in her possession. I guess it pays to be discrete at times.

Wouldn't torturing or executing Dr. Afridi be playing into exactly what the American authorities want Pakistan to do in this case?Another field day for western print media to slam Pakistan with and future fodder for the anti-Pakistan lobby in Washington.Plus,the Yanks would be glad that a loose end was sorted out by Pakistan.I guess the whole scenario boils down to Pakistan's handling of this particular case as apparently Pakistan has all the cards in her possession. I guess it pays to be discrete at times.

The torture will be behind the scenes & discreet. And it's not like the US hasn't been doing what you've said in your post. I don't see it making any difference. The US can keep harping on about this, but this is out of their jurisdiction.

IT has been along time since we stooped caring what western controlled Media says about us, We could careless for what they think . we are not going to let a traitor just let go free because we are afraid the media will speak ill of us .

Heck even if invent Cure for Cancer They will still write that we have an bio weapon that will spread cancer & we invented the cure to save ourselves , that is how the media is , They never liked us & We Never liked them.

The time is not far when we will Stop playing games , We have had enough of Betrayal & back stabbing by our friends, its time to end it.
Remember The day we snapped the world is going to loose more then just a few dozen people .

Back
Top Bottom