What's new

Highest Mountain in Kargil is in PA Control

All the other heights are with us.. So think about how much can We block the supply which can block our supply. :coffee:

You cant imagine the value of height in war

Yes very proud of your achievements are you not, when you send a terrorist organization and interfered into another countries matters. Well then again so you did in Srilanka and so you are trying again in Pakistan. Not every day is a sunday, and not every time you win. Consider your self lucky then it might not be the same again.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Nope that was a delusional indians high and mighty brain fart.

you dont try Kargil again, and we dont repeat 71. If your no sitting ducks then we are no push overs also. Pakistan has been sending terrorist over the border for a long time, your lucky you have patient neighbor like India.

Practically it is impossible to recapture Tiger Peak with Artillery Guns , i salute 500 SSG Commandos who captured and retain their control against heavy Artillery fire of Indian Army.

Do we have two Tiger Hills in Kargil? I just know of 1 in Darjeeling and 1 in Kargil... I think it has been clarified that Tiger Hill is with India... So, which peak are you talking about?

Do we have two Tiger Hills in Kargil? I just know of 1 in Darjeeling and 1 in Kargil... I think it has been clarified that Tiger Hill is with India... So, which peak are you talking about?

I think he has mistaken point 5353 for Tiger Hill. :)

PA can cut supply line of Indian Army because road between Kargil and Kashmir is operative for only 4 months per year due to weather conditions because of strategic location of Tiger Peak .

It is now impossible for India to recapture it because Pakistan already built road and strengthen their defence on Peak.

When PA captured the peak their were no Indian soldiers , they left the peak because of weather conditions underestimating capabilities of Pakistan Army.

LOL!! By the time you guys plan to liberate Kashmir your country should be liberated by somebody else from the terrorists.

You cant imagine the value of height in war

yes it has amazing benefits, but the context has to be right... Please, could you check my post # 46? I have seen a similar example of a higher Pakistani post surrounded by Indian ones on the Poonch Border (along Haji Peer range), where I come from and that will help you understand that how 'every' high position need not necessarily be beneficial....

LOL!! By the time you guys plan to liberate Kashmir your country should be liberated by somebody else from the terrorists.

Pakistan can now cut Indian supply line to Kargil any time , in future wars Pakistan will have strategic advantage

More than 3000 Indian soldiers died in Kargil but failed to recapture Tiger Peak , great victory for Pakistan.

yes it has amazing benefits, but the context has to be right... Please, could you check my post # 46? I have seen a similar example of a higher Pakistani post surrounded by Indian ones on the Poonch Border (along Haji Peer range), where I come from and that will help you understand that how 'every' high position need not necessarily be beneficial....

Tiger peak has strategic advantage that is reason Indian Army wanted to capture at any cost sacrificed 3000 soldiers, there was a chance of war but US threat defuse the tensions

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

I think he has mistaken point 5353 for Tiger Hill. :)

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz keep it up

Pakistan can now cut Indian supply line to Kargil any time , in future wars Pakistan will have strategic advantage

More than 3000 Indian soldiers died in Kargil but failed to recapture Tiger Peak , great victory for Pakistan.

Congratulations on the victory...You might be surprised but as a patriot i would pray to God that Pakistan keep winning any future war's with India the way they won Kargil.....

Brig (then Col) Chand was the first Indian mountaineering expedition that was undertaken since the Pakistanis were giving the clearance to mountaineering expedition. This was basically a recce mission.

Thereafter, the Northern Army Cdr, Lt Gen Sahni oversaw the ops and Lt Gen PN Hoon was the 15 Corps Cdr. Lt Col Sarwate was the CO of 5 KUMAON a unit of 68 Mtn Bde. (Wikipedia is wrong to say that Lt Gen Hoon was the Army Cdr of Northern Command).

I was a volunteer for the Ops!

In 1987 and again in 1989 tried to capture the heights, Parvez Musharraf was the Pak Bde Cdr when he lost the Qaid Post when Nb Sub Bana Singh and his men of 8 JAMMU AND KASHMIR LIGHT INFANTRY captured it. The height was of great strategic value and that is why the Pakistani had called it the Qaid Post.

This is said to be one of the reasons why Musharraf did Kargil - to avenge losing the Qaid Post. That is why he called the Op as Op Badr!

Well, I cannot Disagree since you were a part of it, But no wonder has it been said that the battle for the Qaid Post which now is the Bana Post has been of great significance , and If am Not wrong the first Siachin Expedition was carried out by Narendra Kumar, Could you clarify on it?

Congratulations on the victory...You might be surprised but as a patriot i would pray to God that Pakistan keep winning any future war's with India the way they won Kargil.....

Pakistanis are proud of their advancement in field of nukes and missile technology , better India and Pakistan resolve their all disputes through table talks , it is in interest of both nations , war is not long term solution of any problem and also India will be muslim majority country after less than 50 years( my personal estimate).

Muslim population growth rate is almost double then Hindu population growth.

this is the face and even accepted by Indian Armed Forces

Sigh... The quality of posts have degraded of late.

Pakistanis are proud of their advancement in field of nukes and missile technology , better India and Pakistan resolve their all disputes through table talks , it is in interest of both nations , war is not long term solution of any problem and also India will be muslim majority country after less than 50 years( my personal estimate).

Muslim population growth rate is almost double then Hindu population growth.

India will be overtaken by the rabbit population will be your next personal estimate, right?

Are you Bobby Darin?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom