What's new

Highest Mountain in Kargil is in PA Control

Highest Mountain in Kargil is in Pakistan Army Control, an undeniable truth,

JEE OYEE Pakistanio.

Read three pages of this thread on tiger hill's highest peak.. as per the information presented, it is under PA's control, and as claimed by Pakistani members it was captured by PA in Kargil War,
But didn't the innocent government of pakistan claim that Kargil war was fought between Kashmiri Mujhahideen and the Indian Army ,, how did PA capture Tiger Hill then???????

P.S. In Kargil, coward insurgents crept into Indian territory, They did not capture anything

Exactly you need to first have the courage to admit we are fighting, an army who is scared to admit openly that they are fighting, need I say more.

Very good documentary on Point 5353 by news x.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are forgetting something, It was India which entered its Army in Siachin first in 1980s Pakistan just followed later before this none of both countries had presence there.

indian army- are yar wo artic kapde ka order ka kya hua...
british tailor - abhi bahut demand he isliye delay hein... udhar bahut cold hai kya.
indian army - bahut demand for artic kapde? or wo bhe idhar...
british tailor- pakistan wale ke bhi orders aye hein. tumse pahle order diya tha. isliye tumhara delya hein
indian army - what the heck :-)
Thus indian army came to know of the plan.

Lesson for pakistan army: never stich your clothes with your enemey's tailor.

And So was Brig Chand a part of it... If there were only plans from pakistan, I Suppose "Operation Meghdoot" was a Mere Myth.... The Hostile troops were Raised by non other than the then Brigadier General Pervez Musharraf... It is so said that Bilafond La was the witness for the Hand to hand Combat.

Brig (then Col) Chand was the first Indian mountaineering expedition that was undertaken since the Pakistanis were giving the clearance to mountaineering expedition. This was basically a recce mission.

Thereafter, the Northern Army Cdr, Lt Gen Sahni oversaw the ops and Lt Gen PN Hoon was the 15 Corps Cdr. Lt Col Sarwate was the CO of 5 KUMAON a unit of 68 Mtn Bde. (Wikipedia is wrong to say that Lt Gen Hoon was the Army Cdr of Northern Command).

I was a volunteer for the Ops!

In 1987 and again in 1989 tried to capture the heights, Parvez Musharraf was the Pak Bde Cdr when he lost the Qaid Post when Nb Sub Bana Singh and his men of 8 JAMMU AND KASHMIR LIGHT INFANTRY captured it. The height was of great strategic value and that is why the Pakistani had called it the Qaid Post.

This is said to be one of the reasons why Musharraf did Kargil - to avenge losing the Qaid Post. That is why he called the Op as Op Badr!

video say indian army try many times to capture it but failed sir .

I have answered it in English.

I was here also.

Have you seen 5353?

Try assaulting it from the Indian side and you will know the answer.

No height can vanish because peak are smalls and artillery is an area weapon. There will be unders and overs.

Therefore, even the suggestion of someone of using SY 400 may not gel since the CEP may be large.

actually, war is very easy to fight on the cyberspace, but not so on the ground.

too many ifs and buts.

Practically it is impossible to recapture Tiger Peak with Artillery Guns , i salute 500 SSG Commandos who captured and retain their control against heavy Artillery fire of Indian Army.

Practically it is impossible to recapture Tiger Peak with Artillery Guns , i salute 500 SSG Commandos who captured and retain their control against heavy Artillery fire of Indian Army.

Keep the single mountain out of the many with India. Would be fun.:coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

If there was an operation it would have been captured long time back.

Tiger hill is with us.

actually, war is very easy to fight on the cyberspace, but not so on the ground.

too many ifs and buts.

Plus, the bullets are real and there is no second chance... Completely agree with you!

Am not an army guy, but have lived close enough to bunkers and worked with AT mules long enough to appreciate that what happens there is far far beyond what us, civilians, will ever sign up for or have nightmares about... Salute to the Soldiers for braving that!

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

we call it here دشمن کی گیدڑ بھبھکیاں

PA can cut supply line of Indian Army because road between Kargil and Kashmir is operative for only 4 months per year due to weather conditions because of strategic location of Tiger Peak .

It is now impossible for India to recapture it because Pakistan already built road and strengthen their defence on Peak.

When PA captured the peak their were no Indian soldiers , they left the peak because of weather conditions underestimating capabilities of Pakistan Army.

PA can cut supply line of Indian Army because road between Kargil and Kashmir is operative for only 4 months per year due to weather conditions.
this the point to understand because of strategic location of Tiger Peak .

It is now impossible for India to recapture it because Pakistan already built road and strengthen their defence on Peak.

When PA captured the peak their were no Indian soldiers , they left the peak because of weather conditions underestimating capabilities of Pakistan Army.

All the other heights are with us.. So think about how much can We block the supply which can block our supply. :coffee:

Some cowards they were indeed kicked your armies @$$ for what it was worth.

Didnt like it now did you, so be careful when you talk about it the next time. Because if you cannot respect our jawans then dont expect.

yeah thats y pak army hold white flag. ohh god how many times i need to repeat dis.

Back
Top Bottom