What's new

High-speed rail used to transport troops for first time

if china have plan to build super sonic train near indian boarder than it is a serious thread for india

if china have plan to build super sonic train near indian boarder than it is a serious thread for india

A super sonic train could be a serious threat to anybody who travels in it.

(Atleast if one were built using current technology).

But, you're right, the sonic boom caused due to the train would definitely cross the border ... so ...

I hope the troops don't die in another high-speed derailment.

Express train derails in China

An express train has derailed in eastern China, the country's official news agency Xinhua says.

Two of the train's coaches fell off a bridge after derailing in Zhejiang province, local fire fighting sources were quoted as saying. It is not known if there any casualties.

The train was travelling from Hangzhou to Wenzhou when it went off the rails at about 2030 (1230 GMT).

China is spending billions on constructing a high-speed rail network.

Xinhua said the train, numbered D3115, derailed at Shuangyu town in Wenzhou, and rescue workers were at the scene.

It said the capacity of each carriage was about 100, although the number of people on the train has not been confirmed.

Last month China inaugurated its Beijing-Shanghai high-speed rail link.

The 300 km/h (190mph) train halves the journey time to under five hours.

China is planning to roll out high-speed lines across the country.

But the project has come under fire for its high cost - the Beijing-Shanghai line cost 215bn yuan ($33bn; £21bn).

The BBC's Martin Patience in Beijing says there are also fears corruption has compromised safety in the network's construction.

This is a report from Bangladesh.

i dont know why this sh.t tiki tam tam still hasnt got banned for his disgusting trolling in PDF?

Damn sh.t corruption everywhere even in PDF...humm

They are making a vacuum train that could go as fast as 1000 km/hr.

they have to eliminate corruption in High speed rail to make sure it's safe enough.

There was also another first of China.

The first derailment of a Hi Speed train.

But that was expected. In doing 'another first', adequate attention is not paid to the safety and also detailed and proper construction.

Instead of first, it should be robustness of construction so as to ensure the safety and maintainability.

The same thing happened to the Highway that collapsed because they had to meet the deadline to be ready for the CCP celebrations!

Far from the first. Just saw a show about a German high-speed rail disaster.
And I'm not sure about the high-speed rail, but in the US civil war trains were used for the first time to move troops, resounding success.

i feel regret about some government officials in our country during the hi-speed train accident.

transport troops? solving those problems in train system first is more important i think.

we should care more about the safety of our soldiers.

I am going to take the high speed train from Shanghai to Jinan this weekend for the first time. It will travel a distance of 1000 km with less than 4 hours, and costs me 400 yuan one way trip. It used to take 9 hours with a normal train, and the ticket price was about 250 yuan.

A negro talking about safety on Chinese trains, laughable.

Backwards India can't even make the cupholders for a high speed train.

China having the largest HSR network on the planet compared to a dump country that doesn't even have one HSR line is like a homeless bum on the streets mocking this dude that lives in a condo why he isn't living in a 40 acre mansion with marble foors and crystal chandeliers. Absurd.

Moreover a dump country that still relies on WW2 era junk trains from their British masters with the worst rail safety record in history, literally thousands of these turds die every year falling on the roofs of these trains.

When I think about the piss poor Indian trains I can't forget this Youtube clip of a barbecue brownie that got fried touching the wires of the utmost sophisticated Indian rail network . . . . . Wow, put some barbecue sauce on this turd, he's done!

My friend kindly ignore comments from immature Indian friends. at the same time Kindly do not loose your temper and accuse India and her assest the way that you have commented above.

Back
Top Bottom