What's new

Hezbollah: We were the LAST ones to intervene in Syria

Last edited by a moderator:
Who's bleeding economically to death you chin-wag? And who is dying on daily basis? The Saudis or Iranians and Hezbollah? You can't be serious are you?

At least the West is humane enough to condemn the Safavids barbarism, the very same West that welcomed you warmly.

There's no shame in losing a few men, your terrorists were left dead/crying in qusayr and aleppo is going to meet the same fate all thanks to Saudi cowardice. West is in it for its own personal interest, they only see arabs as a dollar sign. These are the same countries (mainland Europe) that back apartheid South africa until its dying days, the ones that secretly built and paid for Israeli nukes, starting illegal wars in iraq and afghanistan. You can talk about such matters without being anti-west or treasonous, if this wasn't the case then slavery would still seem acceptable today. I know it must be hard for you to understand that one can talk against his home government/polictics that given that even your nationality is named after your royal family, eh Saudi. I'm not a refugee, or a traitor in britain like your buddies openly declaring wa**** laws and beheading individuals in England. God bless KSA cowardly nature indeed http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_5ePQRV_Jq8#at=47

@beast89

Yes, there is a shame of losing their loved ones, the ones they sent to died in vain, they someone else's fight with their blood, and as you can see Assad is is shaking in his boots as his days are numbered.

There is no shame of being an immigrant though, not at all.

@beast89

Yes, there is a shame of losing their loved ones, the ones they sent to died in vain, they someone else's fight with their blood, and as you can see Assad is is shaking in his boots as his days are numbered.

There is no shame of being an immigrant though, not at all.

Died in vain? Preventing syria becoming the next afghanistan and fighting imperialism is a noble cause.

Died in vain? Preventing syria becoming the next afghanistan and fighting imperialism is a noble cause.

Syria won't become another Afghanistan Sir. Assad could have used the political coverage KSA gave him to fix up the whole mess, which lasted for 6 months. Disappointingly However, Assad never did, and We can't stand for that.

You seem to be so sensitive when it comes to Assad, but you don't give a rat about someone like Hamaz Al-Khatib, which is utterly immoral.

Actually, Iran is the country that can't do a sh!t, Syria has been Iranian loyal ally for 43 years and KSA has turned it into pro Saudi state, Shia have no future in Bilad Al-Sham, it is for Benu Ummaya and will be for them forever.

that is clear know, you are the banu umaya every body know track record of banu umayyah in the islamic world

Nope, not eveybody, only Shia who happen to be a minority.

I hate those who provoke sectarian amongst Muslim Ummah, shame on you ... you are hand in hand with Israel and the USA and meanwhile condemning Shia , when we were helping Hamas we didn't ask their faith, we considered them as a Muslim unity nothing more ... as you said :

Actually, Iran is the country that can't do a sh!t, Syria has been Iranian loyal ally for 43 years and KSA has turned it into pro Saudi state, Shia have no future in Bilad Al-Sham, it is for Benu Ummaya and will be for them forever.

This Iran has foiled you and your masters plot for 2.5 years ... and be sure we are here to stop you guys .... and I ask God to curse Benu Ummaya and their followers out every day...

I hate those who provoke sectarian amongst Muslim Ummah, shame on you ... you are hand in hand with Israel and the USA and meanwhile condemning Shia , when we were helping Hamas we didn't ask their faith, we considered them as a Muslim unity nothing more ... as you said :

Iran has never been but a dagger in Islam and Muslims side, only plotting against Muslims and killing Muslims in the name of antagonizing Israel. There is almost no Muslim country has been spared from your plots.
This Iran has foiled you and your masters plot for 2.5 years ... and be sure we are here to stop you guys .... and I ask God to curse Benu Ummaya and their followers out every day...
That's why you're called heretics, for 1400 years, you have been backstabbing Muslim countries especially when they are in war with non-Muslim states, while Benu Ummaya spread Islam in an area spanning from Spain to Indonesia.

shia in minority ......lolzz....ok if you wahabis in majority bring the peace in the world. 24/7 accusing shia will not take you guys anywhere. I think people are not aware in this decade highest number of Muslims accept Christianity in the world. It means Christians are doing the best charity work.
Look at this another wahabi dog kill the people..
Suicide bomber kills 14 at Peshawar mosque - DAWN.COM
These people are curse on this earth...one day they kill shia , next day they kill sunni ...Because these bastard , best brain of Pakistan moved and settle in Far east and Europe.

Back
Top Bottom