What's new

Hezbollah: We were the LAST ones to intervene in Syria

You can help and join al nusra navy division since KSA and Qatar lack the balls to intervene and instead want their western allies to. Hezbollah is in syria clearing your mercs and KSA and Qatar can't do sh!t

Actually, Iran is the country that can't do a sh!t, Syria has been Iranian loyal ally for 43 years and KSA has turned it into pro Saudi state, Shia have no future in Bilad Al-Sham, it is for Benu Ummaya and will be for them forever.

Actually, Iran is the country that can't do a sh!t, Syria has been Iranian loyal ally for 43 years and KSA has turned it into pro Saudi state, Shia have no future in Bilad Al-Sham, it is for Benu Ummaya and will be for them forever.

Hezbollah and Iran in syria whilst you cowards beg the west and look and rage from a distance.

Hezbollah and Iran in syria whilst you cowards beg the west and look and rage from a distance.

We train & arm FSA, and that have done wonders so far in stepping on Iranians and their sellouts. Just yesterday the KSA have sent the first batch of 1000 AT-5 for FSA and Man-pads.,, and more to come. Just for the record FSA have liberated 70% of Syria before the West send a bullet. :azn:

We train & arm FSA, and that have done wonders so far in stepping on Iranians and their sellouts. Just yesterday the KSA have sent the first batch of 1000 AT-5 for FSA and Man-pads.,, and more to come. Just for the record FSA have liberated 70% of Syria before the West send a bullet. :azn:

we'll see how far that will get your terrorist buddies, are they going to attempt operation volcano for the tenth time? If your pleased of how much assistance you western slave kings have done, then don't rage and shed crocodile tears about nothings being done like you've done in the past. Surely wouldn't jodranian or saudi intervention save thousands of wahabis followers and sympathisers?

we'll see how far that will get your terrorist buddies, are they going to attempt operation volcano for the tenth time? If your pleased of how much assistance you western slave kings have done, then don't rage and shed crocodile tears about nothings being done like you've done in the past.

Actually, they have done great in the last week, Bashar and Hz were supposed to capture Halab, but it has been FSA who are capturing killing, seizing, besieging and shelling the terrorists since then :laughcry:

well 1000 AT-5 :cheesy:
come on be a little more realistic.

Actually that's right, the FSA have received 250 AT-5 systems and 1000 missiles, and supposed to receive 3 more batches. Most of the tanks have been destroyed recently were by AT-5 filmed in videos.

well At-5 against 80 era tanks
if by two more days there is a single tank operable in Syria I'll declare the cannibal army one of the must inefficient terrorist group around the world or KSA back-stabbed their terrorist pals and sent them faulty system

if by two more days there is a single tank operable in Syria I'll declare the cannibal army one of the must inefficient terrorist group around the world or KSA back-stabbed their terrorist pals and sent them faulty system

Actually it's AT-5B which is an ATGM, it's an old system but still effective, it's a 70s era ATGMs. It doesn't work like you mentioned, FSA have been fighting one of the largest and most armed armies in the world, with huge numbers of tanks, IFVs, APCs, Artillery, MIRLS, helicopters, Anti-Air systems bombers and jets. And yet FSA have managed to do great so far. Dare I say, former SAA was stronger than the current Iranian army.

Actually, Iran is the country that can't do a sh!t

We can. But we play chess, not checkers. Keep fuming

Purple_hippo.gif

Actually it's AT-5B which is an ATGM, it's an old system but still effective, it's a 70s era ATGMs. It doesn't work like you mentioned, FSA have been fighting one of the largest and most armed armies in the world, with huge numbers of tanks, IFVs, APCs, Artillery, MIRLS, helicopters, Anti-Air systems bombers and jets. And yet FSA have managed to do great so far. Dare I say, former SAA was stronger than the current Iranian army.

Who care about if its stronger or weaker than iran . The point is rpg 7 is enough to peneterate all of the SAA apcs And ifv and add to thatx at least 60% of their mbt and what with 250 launcher they could not destroy all those old devices ? Very strange

Who care about if its stronger or weaker than iran . The point is rpg 7 is enough to peneterate all of the SAA apcs And ifv and add to thatx at least 60% of their mbt and what with 250 launcher they could not destroy all those old devices ? Very strange

By the way SAA maybe is stronger than us or maybe not but the advisor and instructors in this war are iranian .

And after the Syrian throw all the terrorist out of their country those professional murderers and cannibals will transfer their business to their homeland . And I hope you'll have hood fun with them

By the way SAA maybe is stronger than us or maybe not but the advisor and instructors in this war are iranian .

And after the Syrian throw all the terrorist out of their country those professional murderers and cannibals will transfer their business to their homeland . And I hope you'll have hood fun with them

First go learn the difference between ATGMs and RPGs.

Who's bleeding economically to death you chin-wag? And who is dying on daily basis? The Saudis or Iranians and Hezbollah? You can't be serious are you?

At least the West is humane enough to condemn the Safavids barbarism, the very same West that welcomed you warmly.

Sorry man,

I understand how much of a psychological setback Iran will go through if Assad is gone, but heed my warning, the storm is coming.

Back
Top Bottom