What's new

Hearties Congratulations to All PMLN Members

lol pti crying like kids n cursing the nation after losing! PATHETIC ATTITUDE

pti must have learned that election was not held on facebook. lol

Congratulation to PML-N for rigging the elections.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on rigging, and respect to your future evil plans on breakup of Pakistan. Unless Punjab is divided into two or three sub-provinces, that's exactly where we're heading in the future. :tup:

People get the Governments they deserve five years from now when these same shits are crying for poverty they should be given their votes to eat .

Members? are they really PML-N members?

hmmmm i am NOT PTI member but i voted for them for change. does it make me its member?

Noora league

PTI might have lost..but still we have no respect for noora league

Congrats to noorian's.a step toward the breaking of pakistan by noorian's
Shows your lack of character, nothing else.

Members? are they really PML-N members?

hmmmm i am NOT PTI member but i voted for them for change. does it make me its member?
You at least voted. Most of the die hard fan spent their time in tweeting rather than voting.

You at least voted. Most of the die hard fan spent their time in tweeting rather than voting.

fans are just for a certain periods. i am NOT even a fan of theirs. have voted for their provincial candidate he is from our field of media though if he was on his own we would not have voted for him but we voted for the party

fans are just for a certain periods. i am NOT even a fan of theirs. have voted for their provincial candidate he is from our field of media though if he was on his own we would not have voted for him but we voted for the party
Thats what I am saying, they built their expectations based on response received from facebook and twitter and did little ground work. How much of the total vote bank falls in facebook? hardly 2-5%? And now they are painting doom and gloom instead of hope. Thats what I dont like. All voter can do is vote and you did that (And I salute you for that regardless of poltical affiliation). But the landing to reality is so hard for most of the PTI fans that they still remain in denial.

in any civilised country, as a matter of routine, should anyone wish to apply for a job, they have to openly declare their background check and provide evidence that they don't pose a security concern. Pakistan, amongst some other backward countries not only allows convincted criminals to venture into the political foray, but run for president and win.

How embarassing!

God ... Pakistanis didnt Vote to its greatest Leader , the visionary , the liberal Democrat ... Zardari... this will be remembered as a Black day in Pakistan's history ...

Such a capable man has been rejected by Pakistanis ... u will regret in future...

images

Congratulations to PMLN Members; hard-luck to Pakistan. Go gnaw on your laptops,buses and roads.These people deserve to starve and be destroyed.

God ... Pakistanis didnt Vote to its greatest Leader , the visionary , the liberal Democrat ... Zardari... this will be remembered as a Black day in Pakistan's history ...

Such a capable man has been rejected by Pakistanis ... u will regret in future...

images

Nair saab for 20% you can have him 10 for him and 10 for my consulting fee that is . :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom