What's new

Hearties Congratulations to All PMLN Members

Nair saab for 20% you can have him 10 for him and 10 for my consulting fee that is . :omghaha:

His Family gave so much Kurbani for ur country ... in the form of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto , Murtaza Bhutto , Shahnawaz Bhutto, Benazir Bhutto... :cry:

how can u reject such a selfless leader...

Congratulations to Mr.Nawaz Sharif. Let he and his team of ministers to re-frame a peace-loving Nation. Good Luck.

I've never spared him my vitriol. But hopefully he's more mature now and will ensure zero tolerance for corruption (wishful thinking)

My vote was on PTI, but anyways - congratulations to those who got what they voted for. Lets think as one nation and iron out whatever issues come our way. The fact that turnout was approx 60% speaks volumes about how the media and social activism can help drive change (if done responsibly)

Pakistan Zindabad

Congratulations to PMLN Members; hard-luck to Pakistan. Go gnaw on your laptops,buses and roads.These people deserve to starve and be destroyed.
Is this what education teaches you? Seriously we should burn such curriculum which grooms despair and in-tolerances.

Is this what education teaches you? Seriously we should burn such curriculum which grooms despair and in-tolerances.
Curriculum which grooms despair and in-tolerances?
Why have a curriculum at all when the nation is content with living as farm-yard animals? And it's not my desire. I'm just reaffirming the state you choose to be in. To starve and eventually be destroyed.

Congrats to Nawaz Sharif!!!!

Kammandu Mushaaraf ki to lag gayi ab!!! :yay:

kk
God ... Pakistanis didnt Vote to its greatest Leader , the visionary , the liberal Democrat ... Zardari... this will be remembered as a Black day in Pakistan's history ...

Such a capable man has been rejected by Pakistanis ... u will regret in future...

images

Maybe you are being sarcastic?!

But President Zardari will be missed for his tolerance and accommodation compared with what's coming up. I have closely followed Pakistani leaders since the mid 70s and I can say, without a doubt, that almost all of them, with the exception of Zardari , Benazir Bhutto, and Musharraf, have been shortsighted, venal, vindictive and uncouth.

I would not vote for the PPP in 2013 because of performance but I also know the fascist tendencies of PMLN and would have voted for PPP if Imran Khan was not in the race.

All you guys keep watching... unless NS is a truly reformed person, he is going to take revenge on so many people who got power since 1999. For Pakistan's sake, I have I am proved wrong.

I found Nawaz Sharif to be a very reasonable person with healthy debating skills and possess good approach and understanding towards the current issues .
As it is his daughter has clearly exclaimed that their priority would be dealing with the energy crisis in Pakistan .
Pakistanis should be happy for they have an experienced and a fully democratically elected government . Maybe PTI's number will come in the future but at the moment at least be happy ki its not Zardari and PPP anymore

Oh ya we saw his debating skills. The same guy when invited for debate run like a ***** cat from scene.
But this gave PTI a great chance to prove themselves. Now they have stronghold and from there PTI will rise and March for Pakistan

Back
Top Bottom