Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Pilot is british !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is a pilot and is British too !!!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Im a nut starting this thread !!!

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
X-man claims that Murad is convinced about his identity.

k...well hard to know what all was happening in the backstage..so was curious...cudnt help it...lol

k...well hard to know what all was happening in the backstage..so was curious...cudnt help it...lol

;) I have a few suspicions...that have been addressed backstage as it were......

Hey he's back! I must ask what it feels like to pull some serious G's in ACM!

Keysersoze

First you mentioned that it was Defense Journal....when I questioned you....you made a 180 degree turn and now assume that it was Flight Safety. Please keep your story straight. Please quote us all that it was which months issue where you read it, so that everybody can read it and find out what a liar I am!!

Keysersoze

First you mentioned that it was Defense Journal....when I questioned you....you made a 180 degree turn and now assume that it was Flight Safety. Please keep your story straight. Please quote us all that it was which months issue where you read it, so that everybody can read it and find out what a liar I am!!

before we do that how about you tell us about "johnny":lol:

Well Gs start from Primary Flying Training during Mushshak. After getting solo, a cadet starts the maneouvers. From loop (4-4.5g), barrel roll (4 Gs) and so on in aileron roll, cuban8 and other maneouvers. Once on jets Gs become intense so one needs a G suits which decreases G effect by around 2 Gs.

By the time a guy reaches ACM stage he is very used to of Gs. Before we start the actual combat, we so some light maneouvers, which is called G warm up so to avoid the G-loc.

During combat Gs vary from -1 to +6...its quite a variation in a very short span of time....I remember during my days on F-6, that was one wild horse to handle during combat. With its swept back wing , it was so easy to go into a flick or spin during combat. But it was fun, specially during slow speed and gun ranges.

Aircomabat is no doubt the best mission one can fly during his / her tenure on fighters.

Cheers

X-man,

Make Murad clarify identify, his word is more than enough for us.

well true....but i severly doubt that muradk is convinced.

Back
Top Bottom