Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Pilot is british !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She is a pilot and is British too !!!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Im a nut starting this thread !!!

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
Just pretend your lawn mower is a f-16.......:cool: and play the top gun music while you mow......:rofl:

and the Russian migs can be the lady bugs :lol:

I would do 100 years of lawn mowing just to sit inside the cockpit of an F-16.

have you got a problem with me.? mind your own business.

Other people's problem is our business. :D

and the Russian migs can be the lady bugs :lol:

I would do 100 years of lawn mowing just to sit inside the cockpit of an F-16.

Other people's problem is our business. :D

Rehman when you go to Pakistan Call me and I will arrange it. But you will have to go to Sargodah Base for it, Plus you can stay at the officer mess for the over night.

Rehman when you go to Pakistan Call me and I will arrange it. But you will have to go to Sargodah Base for it, Plus you can stay at the officer mess for the over night.

Wow sir that is awsome, have you ever been in a dogfight :pakistan:

that would be awesome. Thanks for the offer

Up till now I have sat in tanks, been on board a navy vessel. Most of my Mamoos are in the Army & Navy but none in the airforce. :(

i was going to say i could do with staying in the officers mess and go on a plane as well if you dont mind.
if you could arange for me too i would be pleased
thanks a lot.

nina

If the IP is banned, then Nina hsund tbe here , right? Im confused???

Bull,

X_men has a temporary ban, IP ban is only given when its permanent.

So X-men is Nina, now is that confirmed. I hope atleast i got this clear. That Keys has got me going nuts with his comments on 'she being a he and pilot being a she'!!!

i was going to say i could do with staying in the officers mess and go on a plane as well if you dont mind.
if you could arange for me too i would be pleased
thanks a lot.

nina

I thought u were a pilot!!!

So X-men is Nina, now is that confirmed. I hope atleast i got this clear. That Keys has got me going nuts with his comments on 'she being a he and pilot being a she'!!!

:rofl: Yes i have this power.......:angel:

oh my god what a twist. This feels like a freaken movie. Nina is a dude who is a pilot.
The question is, who am i, where am i from and who are you people.:confused:

oh my god what a twist. This feels like a freaken movie. Nina is a dude who is a pilot.
The question is, who am i, where am i from and who are you people.:confused:

lol....ask Key he is got the keys to this mystery.

Back
Top Bottom