Have you ever seen this?

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Last edited:
Very cool!

But like you said, no other significance than being interesting.

Anthropomorphism, or personification, is attribution of human form or other characteristics to anything other than a human being. Examples include depicting deities with human form and ascribing human emotions or motives to forces of nature, such as hurricanes or earthquakes.

Anthropomorphism has ancient roots as a literary device in storytelling, and also in art. Most cultures have traditional fables with anthropomorphised animals, which can stand or talk like humans, as characters.

The word anthropomorphism was first used in the mid-1700s.[1][2] The word derives from the Greek ἄνθρωπος (ánthrōpos), "human", and μορφή (morphē), "shape" or "form".

I believe it was a hurricane or heavy storm in Ukraine or Bosnia. Not sure, but the unedited cell phone camera captures this cloud formation which I though was freakishly interesting. Ignore the title, this isn't God but it is interesting anyways.

It seems like a female and a male eye and a straight thin sharp nose.

@al-Hasani @Arabian Legend @Nihonjin1051 @Developereo @rahi2357 @haman10 @ResurgentIran @Aeronaut @Kaan @usernameless ...@others
The title is in Urdu and it means "God's Nature". It's not implying that the image in the clouds was God.

And according to the description in the video this took place in Maharashtra, India.

The title is in Urdu and it means "God's Nature". It's not implying that the image in the clouds was God.

And according to the description in the video this took place in Maharashtra, India.

Many different uploads claim so many different locations, don't know why. :)

Other titles were trying to claim it as God's eyes. Thanks for translating.

wow, creeped out first.

I will surely pray to my lord tonight.

Satan Help me :D

I once saw papa smurf in the sky...it is not something special that's human mind that perceives it...

Now you're really confusing me. :D

Nothing about being defensive I was looking at drawing room curtains and the design reflected little dragons, I was on Janimaz [prayer rug] and it looked like some human all with-in our minds.

I could have picked pencil and paper to draw it to show it but than I remembered its forbidden so I let it go.

Back
Top Bottom