What's new

Hassan Abro latest martyr of LOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am talking about LOC not Militants Mr if you want to talk about militants than that would make the number close to 50 and by the according to your Armed Forces militants are also trained by Pakistan Army

Utter BS. Prove it or just shut up. They were died fighting militants and not Pak army.
PS: do you consider militants as pak army?? No?

Shows the quality of your media and the propaganda dished out Zarvan.. See how easy it is to manipulate your weak mind?

I believe all the others also died fighting the Islamic terrorists in Pakistan..

Now I can realize why India Bashing is No 1 business in Pakistan. No proof or reliable reference is required. What you have to do is to just spit venom and it will be a hit in Pakistan. We show a live Demo.

Oh we know, silently occupying posts and calling it an achievement is what you guys are proud of?

Killing while sleeping and while eating, yes some balls.

Yes we are very proud. Atleast we kill some people which were occupying Kashmir and killing our brother and sister over there. Worse facts is that you guys claim medals over their dead bodies. Sorry to say but if you have no respect for other lives, then you shouldn't expect us to have respect for your Indian soldiers lives. They got what was coming to them. Especially after mortar firing a village with children. Just disgusting.

And if your soldiers are sleeping or off to do some potty wee for 1 hour, then it's not our fault.

"Next to LOC" - subjective. 1meter may be 'next' to you and 100 m for me.

Make it 300 meter. Not too much of a distance when you are on duty at a sensitive location like LOC. And that too on a night patrol.

Utter BS. Prove it or just shut up. They were died fighting militants and not Pak army.
PS: do you consider militants as pak army?? No?

Sir these were reported by all of your news channels Mr not our Sir you have lost 4 soldiers in between those beheading scene and that 5 soldiers

As far as I know 3 confirmed deaths of PA soldiers. Not including Hasan abro since according to some members he wasn't martyred at LOC but some other old incident. This indian propaganda figure of 11 isn't valid and acceptable for us.

Oh i was quoting Kayani or some defense rep to the pakistani parliament.

:lol:

It must suck to be you.

Dear Indians - let me make one thing absolutely clear to you - you won't be able to instill humanity in Nazis. Nazi ain't got no humanity. So please stop all this mannat and dua for people dying across the border and just live your own lives. It just amuses them. True story.

Not sure if they were sleeping. Maybe they trusted the 'friends' across the border to abide by the ceasefire. Big mistake. Fatal mistake.
Make it 300 meter. Not too much of a distance when you are on duty at a sensitive location like LOC. And that too on a night patrol.

Oh i was quoting Kayani or some defense rep to the pakistani parliament.

:lol:

It must suck to be you.

Quote the link then. :)

By the way I am talking about August casualties only.

Dear Indians - let me make one thing absolutely clear to you - you won't be able to instill humanity in Nazis. Nazi ain't got no humanity. So please stop all this mannat and dua for people dying across the border and just live your own lives. It just amuses them. True story.

Not sure if they were sleeping. Maybe they trusted the 'friends' across the border to abide by the ceasefire. Big mistake. Fatal mistake.

Apparently to you, Nazis are not the ones who shut off free media in Kashmir or attack and kill stone pelters. And Nazis are not ones who mortar fire on a village.

Since when do you guys abide by the ceasefire that we will start to abide by it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom